SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 32 of 56 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 44 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by Archer23 Wed May 02, 2012 5:33 pm

Our first commentary about the new season! One of my favorite TV critics is tweeting while she watches the screener of the first episode. Here are some of her comments:
@nprmonkeysee
I swear, the entire Bachelor/ette franchise will never stop dumping on Brad Womack. He's their Darth Vader.

@nprmonkeysee
My early viewing of the Bachelorette premiere screener suggests you could use it in a class called, "Crafting The Worst Opener Possible."

@nprmonkeysee
@mattsinger The premiere really does include the worst, most cringe-inducing, most horrifying "nice to meet you" gimmicks I have ever seen.

@nprmonkeysee
@KenyaJ121 This makes bringing your granny and/or horse look INCREDIBLY smooth. (I had asked her if the gimmicks were even worse than Ben's season, since I thought those were horrific.)

@mattsinger
@nprmonkeysee I don't hold out a lot of hope for this season. Emily's seems very pleasant and nice. That never works for this show.

@nprmonkeysee
@mattsinger Right. Her intros to the guys are uncomfortably polite.

Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 5:41 pm

Thanks, Archer, most interesting to read those. I wonder if Emily is going to be an open book, more like Ashley, wherein we only see real passion with one guy, her F1 or more like Ali, where many thought Chris L. might be F1, she was very convincing when she was with Chris, imo (climbing on top of him in the boat and laying prone & kissing him alot & ~ on top of him, again ~on the grass making out ~ she had me fooled). I think Emily is going to be more an open book if she really falls in love. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed May 02, 2012 6:14 pm

I could definitely see Em being an open book!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 02, 2012 6:31 pm

lavenderred wrote:
ryvetted wrote:Does anyone know where Chris Harrison is today?

Chris Harrison ‏ @chrisbharrison
Enjoyed hangin w @Reactorwatches & getting to know the crew. Happy to support & wear hometown goods Beautiful watches!

Reactor watches have retailers in Australia, Bahamas and the Virgin Islands.
Their HQ is in Agoura Hills, CA so I think that's what he means when he says hometown.

I believe Chris lives in Agoura Hills so it is his hometown so to speak

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 02, 2012 6:47 pm

Stitch Kingdom‏@stitchkingdom
Sitting in with @KellyRipa on @LiveKelly as co-host 5/14 - 18 will be @jimmykimmel @samchampion @chrisbharrison and @reggie_bush #fb
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 02, 2012 8:46 pm

RealitySteve‏@RealitySteve
In tmrw's column: First impression rose recipient, someone using a fake name & Arie Luyendyk Jr: This is Your Life. Not gonna be pretty.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed May 02, 2012 8:50 pm

San wrote:
In tmrw's column: First impression rose recipient, someone using a fake name & Arie Luyendyk Jr: This is Your Life. Not gonna be pretty.

Oh dear!!!!!!
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed May 02, 2012 9:08 pm

San wrote:

:headbanging :headbanging :headbanging

I survived Ben's season.....I could survive this one! Praying

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed May 02, 2012 9:14 pm

nutty1 wrote:
San wrote:

:headbanging :headbanging :headbanging

I survived Ben's season.....I could survive this one! Praying

Ha ha! My unspoiled friend is utterly blase about this season after Ben's season, and she adores Emily. For this reason alone--the number of fans who are turned off-- I think that the show will pull out every conceivable stop to get a happy ending for Emily. They need it to be good even if it's a setup. Or not ;)
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 02, 2012 10:50 pm

Ashley Elgin‏@BachelorExpert
I saw a #Bachelorette preview. @EmilyMaynard rocks royal blue like no other. #loveit
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 02, 2012 10:51 pm

I guess there was yet another new preview tonight. ^^^
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 10:54 pm

San wrote:
Ashley Elgin‏@BachelorExpert
I saw a #Bachelorette preview. @EmilyMaynard rocks royal blue like no other. #loveit

I want to see this preview!! hissyfit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 56 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 44 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz