SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 31 of 56 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 43 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by marloon Wed May 02, 2012 1:55 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Has anyone seen all of West's posts about Emily's guys? I enjoyed his blogs last season, so have been reading threw them. He's hilarious! I'll bring them over if yall want me to...

Ladybug, could you please point me toward his blog. I enjoyed his stuff last season.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 02, 2012 2:01 pm

He made individual tweets about each guy based off his initial impression of their bios and pics giggling .

Here's a link to his twitter account:
http://twitter.com/#!/NotthatAdamWest

And his blog: (although the last post in from Ben's season)
http://awl-westsidestories.blogspot.com/

ETA: His thoughts on the F4
West Lee ‏ @NotthatAdamWest
Sean...seems alright, actually. I like him. Dammit.
Chris wants to "romanticize" women, which of course means to describe them in an idealized or unrealistic manner. But I'm sure he knew that.
Arie is a race car driver who enjoys motorcycles, cliff jumping & making Emily relive horrible moments from her past. Also, he has nice eyes
Speechless...what the hell is going on with this kid's hair?? He looks like an extra from the original 21 Jumpstreet.
Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 31 600

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed May 02, 2012 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed May 02, 2012 2:05 pm

anders wrote:yeah - i get that, I just don't know what their falls are like.

While May in Australia is the month before winter begins, most of the continent still enjoys an average top temperature of about 20°C (68°F).

It is currently (Wed night) 45 degrees. Thurs/Fri will be rainy and Sat partly cloudy 60/60/61.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed May 02, 2012 2:08 pm

which part is that? are they in Melbourne?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by mrf210 Wed May 02, 2012 2:15 pm

Mirzam wrote:
docnash14 wrote:I♥PURPLE

Huooo agbuya nak man lang #TheBachelorette'n

This is probably nothing but just in class. I tried googling its translation but gave up. She lives in the Phillippines

Madrid or Manila? Both start with the letter M.

ETA: Any Pinoys here that can translate the Tagalog?

Could they be in Manila, the Philippines?? It is warm there...umm??

mrf210

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed May 02, 2012 2:27 pm

Yes it is, VERY warm. You may be on to something. What was that tweet you guys were trying to translate again? One of the photos of Manila International Airport even looked kind of like a pic someone posted here. I have no idea which thread I saw it in though so I can't go back and take a look, well I could but it will pop up again.

When I googled Manila out of LAX... Cebu came up too and it looks pretty tropical and VERY WARM! Of course I"m grasping at straws.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed May 02, 2012 2:51 pm

anders wrote:which part is that? are they in Melbourne?

Melbourne weather. Doubt they would be there though.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Wed May 02, 2012 3:02 pm

mrf210 wrote:
Mirzam wrote:
docnash14 wrote:I♥️PURPLE

Huooo agbuya nak man lang #TheBachelorette'n

This is probably nothing but just in class. I tried googling its translation but gave up. She lives in the Phillippines

Madrid or Manila? Both start with the letter M.

ETA: Any Pinoys here that can translate the Tagalog?

Could they be in Manila, the Philippines?? It is warm there...umm??

mprssdbyu wrote:Yes it is, VERY warm. You may be on to something. What was that tweet you guys were trying to translate again? One of the photos of Manila International Airport even looked kind of like a pic someone posted here. I have no idea which thread I saw it in though so I can't go back and take a look, well I could but it will pop up again.

When I googled Manila out of LAX... Cebu came up too and it looks pretty tropical and VERY WARM! Of course I"m grasping at straws.
Here's her twitter account and she speaks English if anyone wants to ask her if TB is filming there now.

http://twitter.com/#!/superr_gee

Her next tweet may be related --
I♥️PURPLE ‏ @superr_gee
Good Vibes asawa'k.. Smiley))
An online Tagalog dictionary gives the meaning of "asawa" as "wife/husband, spouse (term of reference)". Of course she could be talking about anything. But to hashtag TheBachelorette seems pretty specific. no idea
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Wed May 02, 2012 3:07 pm

Does anyone know where Chris Harrison is today?

Chris Harrison ‏ @chrisbharrison
Enjoyed hangin w @Reactorwatches & getting to know the crew. Happy to support & wear hometown goods Beautiful watches!

Reactor watches have retailers in Australia, Bahamas and the Virgin Islands

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 31 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Wed May 02, 2012 3:22 pm

ryvetted wrote:Does anyone know where Chris Harrison is today?

Chris Harrison ‏ @chrisbharrison
Enjoyed hangin w @Reactorwatches & getting to know the crew. Happy to support & wear hometown goods Beautiful watches!

Reactor watches have retailers in Australia, Bahamas and the Virgin Islands.
Their HQ is in Agoura Hills, CA so I think that's what he means when he says hometown.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed May 02, 2012 3:34 pm

If I twittered I would ask her. I was also thinking about B and M as Bahamas became Bermuda and Madrid possibly becoming Manila esp with their current weather after the cold/cool weather in Europe.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Wed May 02, 2012 4:09 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:If I twittered I would ask her. I was also thinking about B and M as Bahamas became Bermuda and Madrid possibly becoming Manila esp with their current weather after the cold/cool weather in Europe.

I tweeted her :Smiley: Also - tried to run her tweet through a Tagalog dictionary, and TBH I think she's watching an old season (agbuya means to watch, not sure if she meant she *saw* filming)

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 31 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 31 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 56 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 43 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz