SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 30 of 56 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 43 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 30 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by Mirzam Wed May 02, 2012 11:44 am

docnash14 wrote:I♥PURPLE

Huooo agbuya nak man lang #TheBachelorette'n

This is probably nothing but just in class. I tried googling its translation but gave up. She lives in the Phillippines

Madrid or Manila? Both start with the letter M.

ETA: Any Pinoys here that can translate the Tagalog?
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 30 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by ryvetted Wed May 02, 2012 12:49 pm

This could mean anything... but just in case...

Lana Wilson ‏ @alannahwilson
Camera crews spotted filming outside a Victorian era house in Spring Street #Melbourne

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 30 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 12:52 pm

Oh yeah, Australia is what Emily said she loved. Smiley

However, 1 Frankenstein is also being filmed in Melbourne right now... no idea

And Spring Street in Melbourne is VERY short. I google travelled down the length of it and while it is in the heart of the 'officia'l district of the city, I didn't see anything that would resemble a Victorian House. Theatres yes. Parliament buildings yes. Not really a residential neighborhood.

Last edited by JordynRoses on Wed May 02, 2012 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed May 02, 2012 1:03 pm

I thought of New Zealand the other day since they went to LA for the RC and not Charlotte, so it went west from there. And since it was a repeat and Jason went there it was the first location that popped into my head. I didn't think they'd do Fiji again so soon.

Australia is a great choice - have they ever done that before?? but with RS he prolly thinks NZ and Aus are the same.....

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 1:07 pm

anders wrote:I thought of New Zealand the other day since they went to LA for the RC and not Charlotte, so it went west from there. And since it was a repeat and Jason went there it was the first location that popped into my head. I didn't think they'd do Fiji again so soon.

Australia is a great choice - have they ever done that before?? but with RS he prolly thinks NZ and Aus are the same.....

RS was saying/thinking Madrid.
I don't think he ever mentioned NZ or Aus.

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed May 02, 2012 1:13 pm

I didnt' mean that he specifically stated NZ or Aus - only that he said where they were going is a repeat, and in his mind Aus is a repeat of NZ....know what i mean?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 02, 2012 1:19 pm

Has anyone seen all of West's posts about Emily's guys? I enjoyed his blogs last season, so have been reading threw them. He's hilarious! I'll bring them over if yall want me to...
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed May 02, 2012 1:20 pm

I remember the weather being rather cool in NZ during Jason's season, wasn't it raining and windy for Molly's LCD, or was that her FD?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 30 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3840

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed May 02, 2012 1:25 pm

gurlbrit wrote:I remember the weather being rather cool in NZ during Jason's season, wasn't it raining and windy for Molly's LCD, or was that her FD?

It was windy and rainy on one of those dates. The windy blew her umbrella completely inside out. However, since they did the bungee date on her Fantasy Date, it must have been the Last Chance Date that it was so rainy and windy. It was also cold and dreary for Melissa's, and she had to dive into the water from the boat.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed May 02, 2012 1:31 pm

I just watched this long not long - it was their LCD - they were supposed to do an outside activity and instead ended up having massages and alone time.

And it wasn't great weather for the FD either, but not bad enough they couldn't do it. Then again it was filmed in November and this is may so who knows.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed May 02, 2012 1:44 pm

anders wrote:I just watched this long not long - it was their LCD - they were supposed to do an outside activity and instead ended up having massages and alone time.

And it wasn't great weather for the FD either, but not bad enough they couldn't do it. Then again it was filmed in November and this is may so who knows.

Southern Hemisphere, when it's summer here, it's winter there, and vice versa. May is their Fall season so it may well be a little cool. However, parts of Australia are tropical and it's warm and sunny year round.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3840

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed May 02, 2012 1:51 pm

yeah - i get that, I just don't know what their falls are like.

While May in Australia is the month before winter begins, most of the continent still enjoys an average top temperature of about 20°C (68°F).

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 56 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 43 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz