SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 29 of 56 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 42 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by ryvetted Tue May 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Robert Mills ‏ @Millsy11374
What does #Bachelornation think of Emily's men? #Bachelorette

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 29 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by Archer23 Tue May 01, 2012 5:34 pm

ryvetted wrote:Robert Mills ‏ @Millsy11374
I think I was right to be skeptical when when he said Emily had the hunkiest group of guys yet. They'd better have some sparkling personalities!
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 01, 2012 6:11 pm

:Drool: :Drool: :fanningfan :fanningfan :Drool: :Drool: :fanningfan :fanningfan

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 01, 2012 6:22 pm

Not impressed based on looks. I wanted serious eye candy and there are less than a handful I actually find attractive.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 29 87b72b10 Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 29 86669110 Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Tue May 01, 2012 6:51 pm

umngirl wrote:

Not impressed based on looks. I wanted serious eye candy and there are less than a handful I actually find attractive.

I'm with you. Partially because I can't get past some of the ridiculous hairdos. :shocked!:
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue May 01, 2012 7:49 pm

umngirl wrote:

I was feeling bad that I was thinking that....but yeah not seeing it....now I know why we sleuthed out some of these guys and how Arie could be one of the better looking (which I totally don't think he is that hot) because the rest are so bad.....I am not impressed on the looks of them via photos. I have always said that I think Jillian had the best looking bachelors on her season from the bio pictures......but hey I really didn't think Ricky H was that handsome in his pictures either for how beautiful I think Emily is......I will always think of Brad as handsome/hunk...... giggling

but to each their own.....looks aren't everything I know....so I can't wait to see personalities and then I will see if my opinion changes.....May 14th hurry up......

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue May 01, 2012 8:02 pm

4health wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I was feeling bad that I was thinking that....but yeah not seeing it....now I know why we sleuthed out some of these guys and how Arie could be one of the better looking (which I totally don't think he is that hot) because the rest are so bad.....I am not impressed on the looks of them via photos. I have always said that I think Jillian had the best looking bachelors on her season from the bio pictures......but hey I really didn't think Ricky H was that handsome in his pictures either for how beautiful I think Emily is......I will always think of Brad as handsome/hunk...... giggling

but to each their own.....looks aren't everything I know....so I can't wait to see personalities and then I will see if my opinion changes.....May 14th hurry up......

I have to agree. As I just said in Doug's thread, I think he and Arie are the best looking based on the pictures - prior to seeing the pictures other than this eyes, I didn't regard Arie as all that good looking.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Tue May 01, 2012 8:39 pm

This confirms that The Bachelorette was NOT filming in Charlotte this week.

Charlotte Paparazzo ‏ @CelebsInCLT
Who can confirm what is shooting around Uptown the past couple days? Banshee?

Charlotte Paparazzo ‏ @CelebsInCLT
Here ya go! RT @tvisgreat: @CelebsInCLT Definitely Banshee. Saw a guy from The Wire earlier.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 02, 2012 7:22 am

elan gale ‏ @theyearofelan

Whenever someone walks up to me and says "Do you speak English?" I always say no because I don't
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed May 02, 2012 8:26 am

Love_Me wrote:

Whenever someone walks up to me and says "Do you speak English?" I always say no because I don't

People were thinking perhaps they were in Hawaii.....would this cancel that thought out??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed May 02, 2012 8:40 am

nutty1 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

People were thinking perhaps they were in Hawaii.....would this cancel that thought out??

You would "assume" so :gotcha: given that tweet, but with Elan and his quirky sense of humor, you can't take anything for granted. He is so off the wall with some of his comments that idea may have just popped into his mind, so he tweeted it, and it may not have had any relevancy to the show at all. You just never know.

However, we DO have a couple of posters ( at least 2) on here for sure that do speak English in the way in which Elan is referring. :Smiley: :WAVEY:

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed May 02, 2012 10:54 am

I♥PURPLE

Huooo agbuya nak man lang #TheBachelorette'n[/quote][quote]

This is probably nothing but just in class. I tried googling its translation but gave up. She lives in the Phillippines

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 56 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 42 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz