SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 18 of 56 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 37 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 18 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by Bet2Win Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:16 pm

Wow, stepped out for a few hours ... you guys have been busy!!!! :Clap:

So FD's in Charlotte? Really?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 18 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by Admin Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:17 pm

eightfifteen wrote:
San wrote:
Jessica Christian‏@jesschristian1
@ochoquince looked more like the taller one

815‏@ochoquince
@jesschristian1 last one, promise! what about from these guys? http://twitter.com/ochoquince/status/196733745020145664/photo/1

Arie is the tallest of Sean and Jef in the pic 815 posted.
Alrighty, so Arie's date was today!! (if they really are in Charlotte... not sure how many platinum blondes would be roaming Charlotte with film crews) :gotcha:

Thanks 815 for doing this and taking out the time to tweet with the tweeter. We appreciate it! yes
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:18 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Wow, stepped out for a few hours ... you guys have been busy!!!! :Clap:

Not sure if it is fantasy dates or just a pre-fantasy-date LEAD'S home-town-date.
She may have decided to do this (her hometown date) BEFORE having only 2 fantasy dates.
A TWIST from other seasons and totally understandable from her perspective on relationships.

Why not change it up from other seasons???

Back to top Go down

Post by PennaFlaGirl Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:21 pm

JordynRoses wrote:
San wrote:

815‏@ochoquince
@jesschristian1 last one, promise! what about from these guys? http://twitter.com/ochoquince/status/196733745020145664/photo/1

If this girl is correct and IF RS is correct (that Chris went home) then the only tall darker haired huy she could have been seen with in Charlotte would be Arie.

IS it possible, that Emily took the final 3 or 2 to her home, to show them what her life is like at her house???

Possible to see who would fit into her daily life scenario???

IF and that's a BIG IF, they are in Charlotte, it wouldn't surprise me at all for type of a pre-fantasy date event.
Anybody in Charlotte to check out her home area for any activity?

I like the sound of this theory, 3 Charlotte HTDs in lieu of sexy overnighters. (I'll take the sexy overnighters if Emily doesn't want them lol.)
PennaFlaGirl
PennaFlaGirl

Female Posts : 528

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:25 pm

San wrote:
eightfifteen wrote:
San wrote:

815‏@ochoquince

Alrighty, so Arie's date was today!! (if they really are in Charlotte... not sure how many platinum blondes would be roaming Charlotte with film crews) :gotcha:

Thanks 815 for doing this and taking out the time to tweet with the tweeter. We appreciate it! yes
Trust me, it was fun, especially since a lot of people don't like to respond!! 👅

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:27 pm

815‏@ochoquince
@jesschristian1 thanks for your help, Jessica. You're the best. Just from what you saw, do you think Em was into him? Any kissing?

@ochoquince I'm not sure. I don't even know fir a fact that it was them.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:28 pm

eightfifteen wrote:
San wrote:
eightfifteen wrote:
San wrote:

815‏@ochoquince

Trust me, it was fun, especially since a lot of people don't like to respond!! 👅

I know how that it is! I totally love it when people tweet back too! :yes: :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:28 pm

JordynRoses wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:Wow, stepped out for a few hours ... you guys have been busy!!!! :Clap:

Not sure if it is fantasy dates or just a pre-fantasy-date LEAD'S home-town-date.
She may have decided to do this (her hometown date) BEFORE having only 2 fantasy dates.
A TWIST from other seasons and totally understandable from her perspective on relationships.

Why not change it up from other seasons???

I like this little twist! So 3 go home to meet the family or maybe she did go into meet the family & FD's with only two. Now was it raining in charlotte today? giggling

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:29 pm

San wrote:
815‏@ochoquince
@jesschristian1 thanks for your help, Jessica. You're the best. Just from what you saw, do you think Em was into him? Any kissing?

I wonder if she saw a film crew, or just two ppl she thought to be Emily and her date.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:29 pm

jojo47 wrote:
San wrote:
815‏@ochoquince

I wonder if she saw a film crew, or just two ppl she thought to be Emily and her date.

That could be possible too. hmmm
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:37 pm

jojo47 wrote:
San wrote:
815‏@ochoquince

That's what I was thinking we should ask. Since she thought it was Chris and according to RS Chris was sent home. It could be that RS is correct and she maybe just didn't see Emily with a date, or it could be that RS is wrong about Chris going home and she did see Emily on a date with Chris. Interesting!

Thanks 815 for all the twitter info today. Much appreciated. bowdown

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:39 pm

Wow...really weird! All the tweets from @jesschristian1 have been deleted from her account. Her last tweet is now from 4 hours ago. I've refreshed many times and that's all I'm seeing.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 18 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 56 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 37 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz