SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 19 of 56 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 37 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by lavenderred Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:40 pm

I just posted the press release part about the 3 fantasy dates and 2 guys meeting her family in the F3 thread if y'all want to take the conversation over there.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by Admin Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:41 pm

Litta123 wrote:Wow...really weird! All the tweets from @jesschristian1 have been deleted from her account. Her last tweet is now from 4 hours ago. I've refreshed many times and that's all I'm seeing.

I see that too. I am thinking she realized she was wrong about Bachelorette Filming crew there, so she deleted them. What do you think?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:42 pm

Awesome job eightfifteen! :Clap: You had lots of patience and sent great pics.

And this is hilarious! :laughingoutlou

eightfifteen wrote:Alrighty, so Arie's date was today!! (if they really are in Charlotte... not sure how many platinum blondes would be roaming Charlotte with film crews)
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:44 pm

San wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Wow...really weird! All the tweets from @jesschristian1 have been deleted from her account. Her last tweet is now from 4 hours ago. I've refreshed many times and that's all I'm seeing.

I see that too. I am thinking she realized she was wrong about Bachelorette Filming crew there, so she deleted them. What do you think?

Could be...or maybe TPTB have gotten to her...j/k!
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:31 pm

I was thinking TBTP could have gotten to her. I will run over to the F3 thread to discuss theories but this is strange!! Millsy was at the Whit House dinner last night so obvious he isn't here or there yet! :)

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:49 pm

I am gone for a few hours and wow!!
Wasn't there a press release about the fantasy dates being in an exotic place?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:53 pm

nutty1 wrote:I am gone for a few hours and wow!!

I think they stopped just short of saying anything about the Fantasy Dates, much to my disappointment.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:17 pm

Yes there was, it's around here somewhere ... and alludes that they will be the sexiest FD's ever ... yea, right. Or, maybe Em will surprise us, and they will be hot!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:19 pm

three lucky men travel with Emily to an exotic destination for some of the most intimate and sensual overnight dates ever.

So perhaps the girl who claimed that they were in Charlotte is mistaken, but I am still glad we at least attempted to check it out! Go 815! clapping!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:22 pm

I was thinking of the destination. Still, I don't see how the can predict and or allude to hot Fantasy Dates when Fleiss and Co. have been tweeting about Emily, the mother - as in not kissing until such and such a date, etc.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:33 pm

Bloomers wrote:I was thinking of the destination. Still, I don't see how the can predict and or allude to hot Fantasy Dates when Fleiss and Co. have been tweeting about Emily, the mother - as in not kissing until such and such a date, etc.

I thought the same thing when I read the description.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:37 pm

I agree about not knowing if they are intimate and sensual, but I think they will go to an exotic location....I am sure that was planned way ahead of time.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 56 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 37 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz