SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 10 of 56 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 33 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by nutty1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:49 pm

There were showers today in Madrid.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by Bet2Win Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:59 pm

nutty1 wrote:There were showers today in Madrid.

Yep, showers today and tomorrow.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:03 pm

lavenderred wrote:If I remember correctly I think Aunties_Love mentioned a DFW to Brisbane flight then connecting to Honiara. Because AA doesn't fly into Honiara and most arrival flights are Solomon Airlines. But the weather in Brisbane isn't as wet, it only rained 0.02 in yesterday.

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=-27.470933,153.023502

So back to the original question. Where was it daylight and raining 2 hours ago?

Current Brisbane weather indicates morning showers ... then showers all next week. http://www.weatherzone.com.au/qld/brisbane/brisbane
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:04 pm

Hilo and Lahaina had rain this morning.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 10 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:06 pm

Yes my sister is in spain right now and she said it made her feel like home. She's from the bc west coast. She said it has been rainy and cold.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:10 pm

I made a cap of the current precipitation map even though it's for April 29 We need to get one for April 30, too, when they post it. This is zoomed 150%.

http://www.intellicast.com/Global/Precipitation/Current.aspx

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 10 Intell10
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:12 pm

ryvetted wrote: Hilo and Lahaina had rain this morning.

We'll have them all over the rainy world. :laughingoutlou

So, RS says Madrid; Auntie suggested Bribane ... both have showers today.

Is she taking Ricki to the FD's? Or is she waiting to have her come over for the F2 to meet her family. Not that it really matters except for the length of stay for Ricki and having things for her to do while Emily is busy. Somewhere tropical would make more sense to me so Ricki could have fun frolicking in the sun and water ... But then, no one consulted me, as usual. :laughingoutlou
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:17 pm

I don't tweet ... so a question for those that do. What time stamp is on the tweet, the location where you are at? The reason I ask, if they go down under, they cross the international dateline ... if they tweet, what date and time will show up ... Australia's?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:19 pm

Bet2Win wrote:I don't tweet ... so a question for those that do. What time stamp is on the tweet, the location where you are at? The reason I ask, if they go down under, they cross the international dateline ... if they tweet, what date and time will show up ... Australia's?

no, it's always your local time. the timestamp just tells you how long ago the tweet was tweeted.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Windwaltzer Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:20 pm

Rain scattered throughout the South Pacific today.
Windwaltzer
Windwaltzer

Female Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:20 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
ryvetted wrote: Hilo and Lahaina had rain this morning.

We'll have them all over the rainy world. :laughingoutlou

So, RS says Madrid; Auntie suggested Bribane ... both have showers today.

Is she taking Ricki to the FD's? Or is she waiting to have her come over for the F2 to meet her family. Not that it really matters except for the length of stay for Ricki and having things for her to do while Emily is busy. Somewhere tropical would make more sense to me so Ricki could have fun frolicking in the sun and water ... But then, no one consulted me, as usual. :laughingoutlou

Haha yep! I was thinking Hawaii could've been a spot they stopped, on the way to Solomon Islands!

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 10 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:21 pm

Thank you poohbear!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 56 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 33 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz