SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 35 of 56 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 45 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 35 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by ryvetted Thu May 03, 2012 12:55 pm

DMBFan wrote:
nanab wrote:Ummm, I want to say something but I don't want to make any Brad fans upset with me. I was never a fan of his, so that may be why I felt this way, but I couldn't ever see any sign that Emily loved Brad. I always felt she was trying to talk him down off the loving her cliff. But it all snowballed out of control, so she went along with it, maybe hoping her feelings would grow. When you aren't in love, you look for excuses to break up! Jmo! Don't shoot! :hidingchair

I agree 100% with you. If anything, it was the bachelor bubble & then she realized she didn't really love him when the show was done taping.

I agree and I LOVE Brad, Emily only rode that train because she couldn't make it stop!!! laugh out loud

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 35 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 35 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by jojo47 Thu May 03, 2012 4:46 pm

RS blog is up:

Who got the 1st impression rose, 25 douchey head shots, and a hilarious Mike Fleiss interview now up at http://RealitySteve.com. Enjoy
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu May 03, 2012 8:04 pm

Fransiska Irina

@innetjong ni lama2 aku ikut acara the bachelorette wis to....eh,yg cewek 1 cowok byk tu itu ya?bkn the bachelor to?

@m3uti4 ya?gmn?bu mut mau ikut jg?ni udh berasa kayak syuting the bachelorette ae •ˆ▽ˆ•Wªªkªªkªªkªªkªª•ˆ▽ˆ][quote]

When I used the google translator for the second tweet, I got:
huh? gmn? bu jg mut want to come? ni udh feel like shooting the bachelorette ae • ▽ • W ª ª ª ª k ª k ª k ª k ª ª ª • ▽

This may mean nothing but you never know.
Tweeted 11 hours ago and tweeter is from Indonesia

Last edited by docnash14 on Thu May 03, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu May 03, 2012 8:08 pm

So just looked on the map. Maybe Indonesia for the fantasy dates and then south to Australia for the F2?

What's interesting about Indonesia is its Dutch influence.

There is a flight from LAX to Jakarta.

Last edited by docnash14 on Thu May 03, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu May 03, 2012 8:12 pm

Translation anyone??? scratch
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by oless4 Thu May 03, 2012 8:36 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Translation anyone??? scratch

From google translate, laugh out loud!
I joined the show ni lama2 the bachelorette wis to .... uh, a girl who's ya boy byk tu? BKN to the bachelor?

From stars21:
huh? gmn? bu jg mut want to come? ni udh feel like shooting the bachelorette ae • ▽ • W ª ª ª ª k ª k ª k ª k ª ª ª • ▽
Ni very old I took part in the agenda the bachelorette wis to.... eh,yg the girl 1 guy byk tu that ok? Bkn the bachelor to? Ok? Gmn? You mut wanted to go along jg? Ni udh felt like syuting the bachelorette ae

from toggle:
Ni very old I took part in the agenda the bachelorette wis to.... eh,yg the girl 1 guy byk tu that ok? Bkn the bachelor to? Ok? Gmn? You mut wanted to go along jg? Ni udh felt like syuting the bachelorette ae

Im translator:

I joined the show ni lama2 the bachelorette wis to ... uh, byk yg girls 1 guy it tu ya? "the bachelor to bkn? gmn ya bu mut jg? ni want to come taste like filming the udh bachelorette ae • ˆ ˆ • ▽ ª ª ª W k ª ª ª ª k k k ª ª ª • ˆ ˆ ▽

oless4
oless4

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu May 03, 2012 8:50 pm

Bali! It is so beautiful, perfect for a romantic season!
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 9:39 pm

Yes, Bali is gorgeous. Except they have been having quite a lot of seismic activity there recently. Would freak me out!

Here is an other translation of the tweet

ni lama2 aku ikut acara the bachelorette wis to....eh,yg cewek 1 cowok byk tu itu ya?bkn the bachelor to?
I lama2 I follow the event the Bachelorette WIS to .... er, I girls 1 guy byk I was right? bkn the bachelor to?

And the second part comes up as
ya?gmn?bu mut mau ikut jg?ni udh berasa kayak syuting the bachelorette ae
Yes? Gmn? Bu jg want to come right over? I feel floating udh filming the Bachelorette ae

Last edited by JordynRoses on Thu May 03, 2012 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu May 03, 2012 9:53 pm

Jordyn, as I posted above:

When I used the google translator for the second tweet, I got:

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 9:56 pm

What language were you using though?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Thu May 03, 2012 9:58 pm

I got the same translation as docnash14 using Indonesian to English translation
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Tattina wrote:I got the same translation as docnash14 using Indonesian to English translation

Yes, but in Indonesia many people speak Malay as the common language. So it is wise to try both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 56 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 45 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz