SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 23 of 56 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 39 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 23 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by ryvetted Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:37 pm

There was a film crew for a tv show called the "Banshee", and it was uptown near the Hall of Fame where the twitter girl said she saw them.
She probably just saw a blonde actress and tall brown-headed guy on that set and easily thought it as the bachelorette.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 23 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 23 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by poohbear Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:58 pm

ryvetted wrote:There was a film crew for a tv show called the "Banshee", and it was uptown near the Hall of Fame where the twitter girl said she saw them.
She probably just saw a blonde actress and tall brown-headed guy on that set and easily thought it as the bachelorette.

laugh out loud ok, that makes much more sense!! :yes:

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:42 pm

Rs replied no to someone on twitter when asked if his source could be wrong about chris being sent home.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:45 pm

brittany4400 wrote:Rs replied no to someone on twitter when asked if his source could be wrong about chris being sent home.

Thanks brittany!

Lisa Lynette‏@LisaLisalynette
@RealitySteve If Chris was sent home why is his sister posting on facebook like he is still there and they have a love story? Source wrong?

RealitySteve‏@RealitySteve
@LisaLisalynette No
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:04 pm

https://twitter.com/michaeltagulao/status/197078244065943554

Link to a tweet claiming a journey with Emily Maynard starting in 2 weeks--could someone bring the actual tweet over? TIA. Is this guy one of the " known" contestants?
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:19 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:https://twitter.com/michaeltagulao/status/197078244065943554

Link to a tweet claiming a journey with Emily Maynard starting in 2 weeks--could someone bring the actual tweet over? TIA. Is this guy one of the " known" contestants?

here you go:

MICHAEL TAGULAO @michaeltagulao
2 weeks from now, @EmilyMaynard and I begin our journey on #TheBachelorette @BacheloretteABC! #NotAshamed
5:41 PM - 30 Apr 12 via Twitter for iPhone

ETA: No, he's not one we have a thread for. We have a Michael, but different last names. Names/bios haven't been released yet, so I wouldn't think someone going on the show would be able to confirm it. Would they? no idea Interesting find though! I'll leave the researching to some of our great sleuthers that can dig up anything!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by n4692u Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:07 pm

Either they are lying about Em not having a front runner or they have been reading all the talk about Em/Arie being a done deal and want to nip it in the bud. Fat chance!

Also, if she doesn't have a front runner at this point in the process, there is no way she should accept a proposal within the next couple of weeks.

I predicted at the beginning that she would not get engaged at the end. If she picks somebody, it will be just on a dating basis to see how it turns out in real life. I can't see her getting engaged for the THIRD time without being 100% sure. That would be indecent.JMO She needs to let him find out how it is IRL to be a 24/7 mom. We'll see.

That no frontrunner business in just bs imo. It's Arie or nobody, period!

n4692u

Female Posts : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by doantam Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:33 pm

IA. At this point in the game she should definitely make up her mind about who she wants. And she should be sure about giving that relationship a chance in real life before accepting the proposal. It would be notorious if she gets engaged a la Deanna-Jesse. Three engagements (2 of them are public) in one's life will be too much.

doantam

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:36 pm

Chris Harrison's tweets today. Where is he? Still in La?

Just found out Gregory is married to Randi Oakes "officer Bonnie" on CHIPs. Come on now!
12m Chris Harrison Chris Harrison ‏ @chrisbharrison

What a day hangin w Gregory Harrison talkin about one of my ol' fav movies North Shore & a few Trapper John references

Hey Dallas you gotta go see @thelovemaster Wed night @ Addison Improv. You will thank me later
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:36 pm

n4692u wrote:Either they are lying about Em not having a front runner or they have been reading all the talk about Em/Arie being a done deal and want to nip it in the bud. Fat chance!

Also, if she doesn't have a front runner at this point in the process, there is no way she should accept a proposal within the next couple of weeks.

I predicted at the beginning that she would not get engaged at the end. If she picks somebody, it will be just on a dating basis to see how it turns out in real life. I can't see her getting engaged for the THIRD time without being 100% sure. That would be indecent.JMO She needs to let him find out how it is IRL to be a 24/7 mom. We'll see.

I think MF is just wanting to make it appear that she has not made up her mind yet when she has. In this same interview by coastal he even mentioned that both he and Millsy visit message board sites. If they have been on the sites this season they know Arie was considered by many to be the frontrunner. So now they may just be making it look like there is a race knowing full well that Emily and her F1 can clear it up after the show is over.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:40 pm

CH could still be in LA. He doesn't have to be where they are until the RC, unless someone is coming back again. When do we have the RC happening? This Friday?

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:32 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
n4692u wrote:Either they are lying about Em not having a front runner or they have been reading all the talk about Em/Arie being a done deal and want to nip it in the bud. Fat chance!

I think MF is just wanting to make it appear that she has not made up her mind yet when she has. In this same interview by coastal he even mentioned that both he and Millsy visit message board sites. If they have been on the sites this season they know Arie was considered by many to be the frontrunner. So now they may just be making it look like there is a race knowing full well that Emily and her F1 can clear it up after the show is over.

Totally agree!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 56 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 39 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz