SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 38 of 56 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 47 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by LoveDovez Fri May 04, 2012 1:22 am

Bloomers wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
San wrote:
eightfifteen wrote:
ryvetted wrote:There somewhere super sunny. maybe. Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 38 Tenerife-forum-sunburn-smiley Hugesmile

Adam Mansfield ‏ @AdamJMansfield
Red is the new tan.
Sounds like it!

Yay! I was not a fan of the colder weather last season. I want to see the beach dates!

I totally agree with you, San... The cold weather to me was the final straw to last season's snooze feast. LOL I'm looking forward to seeing the beach dates once again.

However, that scenery in Switzerland was breathtakingly exquisite.

:yes: it really was, Bloomers and at the end of the day, I would have to say it was probably a nice change for once. I was just so sick of Courtney narrating by then and Ben being so rude to the other women that I kinda tuned it out more than I normally do. I hope they don't have one guy speaking more about this season. Some people may like it and I may if I liked the person, but boy I sure didn't last season and I even got sick of seeing Chantal speak so much on Brad's season. JMHO!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by richmondrose Fri May 04, 2012 1:35 am

Bloomers wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:Do they FD and FRC take place at the same place??

Not usually

Edited to add: Many times they will be in other countries, but sometimes they will be in the same country but in different parts of the country.

Curaçao, Aruba and Bonaire forms a group referred to as the ABC (coincidence) islands. Most likely if Curaçao is indeed the FD location, then the LCD could be on one of the other two islands.

Schedule wise would the FD be finished by now, and if so, maybe the LD are in Curaçao?

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Fri May 04, 2012 4:17 am

So it's kinda related to Dutch... lol... coincidence?

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 04, 2012 6:14 am

elan gale ‏ @theyearofelan

I'm looking forward to being married because I want someone to text in bed with

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 38 2785215689
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 04, 2012 6:15 am

I know I've said this before but seriously: do not poke the bear

I'm very good at angry
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri May 04, 2012 6:32 am

Love_Me wrote:

I'm very good at angry

Wonder what he means, Love_Me?
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri May 04, 2012 8:57 am

Someone made Elan very mad?? (maybe RS giggling )

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Fri May 04, 2012 9:00 am

When somebody uses the expression ''poke the bear'', I always think of Brad giggling (and I do like him :yes: )

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 38 Seanie10Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 38 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 38 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri May 04, 2012 9:58 am

Someone made Emily mad? That saying came up with Brad, and Emily was associated with Brad, so I am wondering if one of the guys made Emily mad?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Fri May 04, 2012 10:13 am

Bloomers wrote:Someone made Emily mad? That saying came up with Brad, and Emily was associated with Brad, so I am wondering if one of the guys made Emily mad?

Well, we know through Brad she has a temper...I believe she has a bit of 'mama bear' in her!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 10:16 am

San wrote:
eightfifteen wrote:
Archer23 wrote:
@RealitySteve
SPOILER: It took a while, but I knew my sources would finally come through. Emilys final rose ceremony is in Curaçao.
Someone here mentioned that!! Kudos to whoever did bowdown

Do you remember who it was?

It was me. :cutesmile!:
But anyways, moving on. I have posted some of my thoughts on the taping thread about what they could be doing there.
Where they could be staying.
And even though the official language is Dutch, which Arie will enjoy speaking I'm sure, most people there also speak Papiamentu.
I can translate tweets if you want. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri May 04, 2012 10:50 am

Love_Me wrote:

I'm very good at angry

skitts wrote:
Bloomers wrote:Someone made Emily mad? That saying came up with Brad, and Emily was associated with Brad, so I am wondering if one of the guys made Emily mad?

Well, we know through Brad she has a temper...I believe she has a bit of 'mama bear' in her!

Do we have an exact time on these 2 tweets? That could be helpful at determing where they are in filming the Fantasing Dates.

Then I need someone to fill me in again on what we believe to be the possible time schedule for the FDs and RC. Thanks.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 56 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 47 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz