SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 47 of 56 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 51 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 47 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by Bloomers Tue May 08, 2012 11:56 am

I remember thinking he meant it was going to be a race to the end type thing as if it was not a run-away this season as in the past.
People scoffed and said that they always said these kinds of things to throw viewers off.

We need to find the tweet and look at it again.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 47 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by veg_out Tue May 08, 2012 12:01 pm

Bloomers wrote:I remember thinking he meant it was going to be a race to the end type thing as if it was not a run-away this season as in the past.
People scoffed and said that they always said these kinds of things to throw viewers off.

Here's the tweet:

Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister

It's gonna be a real horse race to the finish line... All bets are off!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 12:02 pm

Bloomers wrote:I remember thinking he meant it was going to be a race to the end type thing as if it was not a run-away this season as in the past.

This is what I found

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue May 08, 2012 12:11 pm

Max64 wrote:

This is what I found

I was pretty close on that one, and I have a sneaky hunch that Jordan may be right on the darkhorse in the race coming up the side. If we find out that Sean really only did have one date, then somebody else - in my opinion - from the outset was the intended F2 when they setup the dates at the beginning, but that person fell from grace, so to speak.

Now, I am not worried about it because on paper at this point Sean is a good match for Emily from what I see, so if the other person fell from grace no idea, it is what it is. She is the one running that part of the show. She "sees" and she "knows" ( who and what is good for her).

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 08, 2012 12:12 pm

When was that tweet?
I wonder if it meant Arie was not the winner?
I wonder if it meant she was still unsure (which wouldn't be a good thing at this stage of the game).
Or I wonder if it was just to get us hyped up and really means nothing?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 12:15 pm

nutty1 wrote:When was that tweet?
I wonder if it meant she was still unsure (which wouldn't be a good thing at this stage of the game).

He tweeted that on the night of the 4/3 RC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue May 08, 2012 12:19 pm

Max64 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:When was that tweet?

He tweeted that on the night of the 4/3 RC.

At some point Fleiss said that, and Millsy said, "Wow." We had no idea at the time who was eliminated, so we couldn't begin to interpret the comment. Was he surprised at the choice, or did something happen? In retrospect, I wonder if there was an emotional response from Chris? We have been told he is the emotional one.

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue May 08, 2012 12:21 pm

So is arie the only one we are sure had two 1on1's??
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue May 08, 2012 12:26 pm

brittany4400 wrote:So is arie the only one we are sure had two 1on1's??

We feel relatively sure Arie had a 1-1 in either Ep.2 or Ep. 3, but we don't even know that for sure.

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 12:26 pm

The schedule has April 3 as a 1-1 date, still unknown though who had it, and the RC on April 4. With MF tweeting that on the 3rd, that makes it curious-er!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 08, 2012 3:01 pm

Ashley S.‏@AshleySpivey

@JesseCsincsak @keltiecolleen Jesse the 1st quote you gave in that interview is so false & wrong. Attack Mike all you want but stay off Em.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 3:02 pm

San wrote:
Ashley S.‏@AshleySpivey

@JesseCsincsak @keltiecolleen Jesse the 1st quote you gave in that interview is so false & wrong. Attack Mike all you want but stay off Em.

To go along with this

keltiecolleen ‏ @keltiecolleen
dear @JesseCsincsak you are lovely but i'm also sure you haven't talked about love+guys w/Em...ever. I know her intentions r true- so shhhh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 56 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 51 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz