SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 46 of 56 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 51 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by Admin Mon May 07, 2012 5:04 pm

JordynRoses wrote:
lavenderred wrote:
JordynRoses wrote:hmmmm.... there are no Bojangles restaurants in Curacao...

So, bojangles' other meaning is Embarassed
Yes! I just looked that up. Unless they're back in the States there are 2 in Honduras. :Smiley: Did they move to Honduras for the MTP/LCD/RC?

http://www.bojangles.com/locations
http://www.bojangles.com/locations/international

Coxen Hole
Roatan, Bay Islands
map

French Harbor
Roatan, Bay Islands
map

And I'm 99% sure that when Fleiss mentions Bojangles he's talking about the restaurant. After my late sleuthing start I read back through his tweets and it's obvious that he's crazy about the Bojangles chicken and he tweeted about it a lot when he was in Charlotte.

I'm going to copy this over to the filming thread.
Sorry if I am sounding crass here but, MF posted bojangles without a capital B AND he said it in reference to the word "horny"... so I am thinking he was NOT speaking about the restaurant. (Even though we know he loves his Capital B restaurant. In my opinion, he was attempting a play at words to see if we ran with it as a clue)

As well, my sources in Curacao say that the FRC WILL be in Curacao. They are calling it "The Happy End" :cutesmile!: Praying

Thanks Jordynroses!!! :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by poohbear Mon May 07, 2012 5:04 pm

JordynRoses wrote:
lavenderred wrote:
JordynRoses wrote:hmmmm.... there are no Bojangles restaurants in Curacao...

So, bojangles' other meaning is Embarassed
Yes! I just looked that up. Unless they're back in the States there are 2 in Honduras. :Smiley: Did they move to Honduras for the MTP/LCD/RC?

http://www.bojangles.com/locations
http://www.bojangles.com/locations/international

Coxen Hole
Roatan, Bay Islands
map

French Harbor
Roatan, Bay Islands
map

And I'm 99% sure that when Fleiss mentions Bojangles he's talking about the restaurant. After my late sleuthing start I read back through his tweets and it's obvious that he's crazy about the Bojangles chicken and he tweeted about it a lot when he was in Charlotte.

I'm going to copy this over to the filming thread.
Sorry if I am sounding crass here but, MF posted bojangles without a capital B AND he said it in reference to the word "horny"... so I am thinking he was NOT speaking about the restaurant. (Even though we know he loves his Capital B restaurant. In my opinion, he was attempting a play at words to see if we ran with it as a clue)

As well, my sources in Curacao say that the FRC WILL be in Curacao. They are calling it "The Happy End" :cutesmile!: Praying

wooohoo!!! Does your source know the date for the FRC? and did they see anything about the FDs? High clap

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 6:08 pm

A few points I would like to mention:

1. Just asked my source in Curacao and she said that she was of the opinion that FRC was going to be filmed in Curacao because of some scheduling that she saw at her work. It was written "The Happy End". This is a newspaper connection- they are not allowed to disclose the info publicly during filming.
Apparently, the local press has agreed to keep it "under the radar" to cooperate with the show. They really do appreciate the positive publicity that the show could bring to their island and understandably want to keep TPTB happy with their island.
How much actual, detailed info her colleagues are aware of in regards to locations is not known at this point. The calendar date which she has been given as to how long they must officially remain "mum about it", has not yet passed... That's all she would say about that.

In addition, two of the online, 'non-formal' media notices (one in English AND one in Dutch), said that Curacao was going to be covered/highlighted in 2 episodes of the show. (we would assume Fantasy Dates and FRC) I would like to put my 2 cents worth in here though that the article could have mistaken their info and interpreted 2 episodes as being 2 dates?? (possibly not aware of the show's format?)

As well, when I asked her if she has seen any activity since Saturday night, or indication thereof, she said she had not, but she doesn't work on Sundays.

2. MF DOES spell bojangles with a small b in some of his other tweets. So, we can't discount the possibility that he DID mean the restaurant.
Was he really in the Honduras when he posted that... who knows right now. ??

3. She is not aware of any direct flights to Roatan, Honduras (location where the Bojangles restaurants are ) from Curacao. IF they had changed locations for the FRC, they would have had to do a layover somewhere else. And that appears to be a lengthy layover. As well, they would have had to have at least 3 different flights out which is not that probable for Curacao on a Sunday, unless they were private aircrafts.

NOTE: NOT to say that this isn't POSSIBLE... They could have had a travel day yesterday (Sunday). And Roatan IS beautiful! So I don't want to discount that as a possibility.

4. For what it's worth, didn't RS say that the FRC was going to be held in Curacao? (Of course, he could have been mislead AGAIN and therefore wrong AGAIN.)

5. My source is also wondering WHERE the location of the FRC is going to be held. As it appears right now, she hasn't heard of any locations being officially "closed for filming " as they did last week with Knip Beach.
BUT, if TPTB are going with the private villa for FRC, it will be very difficult to nail that location down right now. IF we get a lead, I will let you know.

My own opinion is that there is a slight possibility that the FRC could be in Honduras. I do not want to eliminate that as an option right now but based upon my source and the info I posted above, I am not going to give it a lot of my time.

I too am wondering WHERE they would film the LCDs in Curacao AND the FRC since it is quite a small island.

I am still keeping an open mind ...

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Mon May 07, 2012 6:17 pm

Thanks JordynRoses. When you first wrote that your sources still felt like the FRC would be in Curacao I closed all my flight information windows!

I'll pull them up again but it seems like the only connection would be through Miami to the main Honduras airport then on to the island airport. It looked like Curacao was connected to mainly French and Dutch speaking locations and Honduras to mainly Spanish speaking locations. And the only location in common was Miami.

And, yes, please keep pursuing information in Curacao. We are so fortunate to have you on this board! :Clap:

I'll poke around and see if I can find anything going on on the Honduran island.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 07, 2012 7:24 pm

Thank you so much JordynRoses ! Fantastic job! We appreciate the information you continue to share with us! bestbud!

Thanks everyone for the kind words! heartglasses
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 07, 2012 9:59 pm

Michelle Money‏@MoneyMichelle

ONE WEEK UNTIL #BACHELORETTE CANNNNNN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 07, 2012 10:30 pm

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374
EXACTLY one week from this minute Emily's journey as #Bachelorette begins! I expect every old and new member of #Bachelornation to be there!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Mon May 07, 2012 10:51 pm

JordynRoses wrote: A few points I would like to mention:

1. Just asked my source in Curacao and she said that she was of the opinion that FRC was going to be filmed in Curacao because of some scheduling that she saw at her work. It was written "The Happy End". This is a newspaper connection- they are not allowed to disclose the info publicly during filming.
Apparently, the local press has agreed to keep it "under the radar" to cooperate with the show. They really do appreciate the positive publicity that the show could bring to their island and understandably want to keep TPTB happy with their island.
How much actual, detailed info her colleagues are aware of in regards to locations is not known at this point. The calendar date which she has been given as to how long they must officially remain "mum about it", has not yet passed... That's all she would say about that.

In addition, two of the online, 'non-formal' media notices (one in English AND one in Dutch), said that Curacao was going to be covered/highlighted in 2 episodes of the show. (we would assume Fantasy Dates and FRC) I would like to put my 2 cents worth in here though that the article could have mistaken their info and interpreted 2 episodes as being 2 dates?? (possibly not aware of the show's format?)

As well, when I asked her if she has seen any activity since Saturday night, or indication thereof, she said she had not, but she doesn't work on Sundays.

2. MF DOES spell bojangles with a small b in some of his other tweets. So, we can't discount the possibility that he DID mean the restaurant.
Was he really in the Honduras when he posted that... who knows right now. ??

3. She is not aware of any direct flights to Roatan, Honduras (location where the Bojangles restaurants are ) from Curacao. IF they had changed locations for the FRC, they would have had to do a layover somewhere else. And that appears to be a lengthy layover. As well, they would have had to have at least 3 different flights out which is not that probable for Curacao on a Sunday, unless they were private aircrafts.

NOTE: NOT to say that this isn't POSSIBLE... They could have had a travel day yesterday (Sunday). And Roatan IS beautiful! So I don't want to discount that as a possibility.

4. For what it's worth, didn't RS say that the FRC was going to be held in Curacao? (Of course, he could have been mislead AGAIN and therefore wrong AGAIN.)

5. My source is also wondering WHERE the location of the FRC is going to be held. As it appears right now, she hasn't heard of any locations being officially "closed for filming " as they did last week with Knip Beach.
BUT, if TPTB are going with the private villa for FRC, it will be very difficult to nail that location down right now. IF we get a lead, I will let you know.

My own opinion is that there is a slight possibility that the FRC could be in Honduras. I do not want to eliminate that as an option right now but based upon my source and the info I posted above, I am not going to give it a lot of my time.

I too am wondering WHERE they would film the LCDs in Curacao AND the FRC since it is quite a small island.

I am still keeping an open mind ...

high five Good job! I especially like "The Happy End". firework

:dancing peg: I threw this one in just because it is funny, and I don't quite know when it would otherwise be used.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 07, 2012 10:56 pm

Let's hope "The Happy End" is a good premonition!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 11:50 am

Did MF tweets something about a "dark horse" and it was speculated that maybe he was referring to Sean? Or was it just "a race horse to the finish line"

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 08, 2012 11:52 am

Max64 wrote:Did MF tweets something about a "dark horse" and it was speculated that maybe he was referring to Sean? Or was it just "a race horse to the finish line"

In some peoples' minds, dark horse meant Sean, others Jef. I guess with Arie gone, it could be either, as it seems Arie may have been the only one not the dark horse. JMO, of course!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 11:55 am

nutty1 wrote:
Max64 wrote:Did MF tweets something about a "dark horse" and it was speculated that maybe he was referring to Sean? Or was it just "a race horse to the finish line"

In some peoples' minds, dark horse meant Sean, others Jef. I guess with Arie gone, it could be either, as it seems Arie may have been the only one not the dark horse. JMO, of course!

Hmm, thanks, I was just wondering if "dark horse" were his words, but it was just speculation on our part.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 56 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 51 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz