SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 41 of 56 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 48 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by GrahamGal Sat May 05, 2012 5:40 pm

eightfifteen wrote:I can't believe there will be 2 guys left after today. Seems like we were just watching all of those videos from her first date in Charlotte. :shock:

Crazy huh? Love your new avatar BTW 815.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 6:01 pm

eightfifteen wrote:I can't believe there will be 2 guys left after today. Seems like we were just watching all of those videos from her first date in Charlotte. :shock:

I know! Usually this RC is earlier in the day, I would like to know if she gets to spend time with the guys afterwards. We always see them toasting champagne and she's explaining where there are going next, seems like she'd get to spend some time with them no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat May 05, 2012 6:07 pm

The FD RCs have been during the day at least as far back as Andy's FD RC. Before that, I don't know.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Sat May 05, 2012 6:07 pm

That's a good question, Max! I'm not sure about that.

Thanks GG! kisses

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Sat May 05, 2012 6:08 pm

Bloomers wrote:The FD RCs have been during the day at least as far back as Andy's FD RC. Before that, I don't know.
Ben's was at night.

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 05, 2012 6:11 pm

eightfifteen wrote:
Bloomers wrote:The FD RCs have been during the day at least as far back as Andy's FD RC. Before that, I don't know.
Ben's was at night.

And it was indoors.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 6:16 pm

Don't forget that in Curacao, "Night" starts at about 7:00ish. It is dark.
They are in the Atlantic time zone.
They do not have daylight savings time during the year at all so they are on the same time zone now as the Eastern Time Zone is in North America.
They have year round sunsets between 6:30 - 7:00 ish because they are close to the equator.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat May 05, 2012 6:32 pm

San wrote:
eightfifteen wrote:
Ben's was at night.

And it was indoors.

Yes, it was cold. I forgot that...sorry. However, I think the rest of them were probably outside in the day because they were in warm kind of places.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 05, 2012 6:35 pm

Bloomers wrote:
San wrote:
eightfifteen wrote:
Ben's was at night.

And it was indoors.

Yes, it was cold. I forgot that...sorry. However, I think the rest of them were probably outside in the day because they were in warm kind of places.

Yep definately! Since they are likely in a warm place, the RC should be outdoors during the day. ;)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sat May 05, 2012 7:22 pm

Not caught up on threads (fair warning). Does anyone think RS is incorrect about Curacao as FRC, in light of timing of filming at this beach on May 2? Why would they stay on that tiny island for two weeks, two episodes. What's the best current thinking on that.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 7:28 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if they stayed in Curacao for 2 weeks... It is stunning and there are many different areas on the island.. I went there this summer and I wish I could just stay there for like 2 weeks. I think that if they want tropical it is top of the line and the little island could use some good money too.

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat May 05, 2012 7:30 pm

Can someone tell me how you pronounce Curacao? :shocked!:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 56 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 48 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz