SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 15 of 54 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 34 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:50 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:If that is the case, so much for deciding the second 1:1 will be a major roll player this season!

I think that's for epi 3 date.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Shelby Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:51 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:If that is the case, so much for deciding the second 1:1 will be a major roll player this season!

yep

but it will be interesting to watch who reaaaaaaaaaaally want it badly

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:52 pm

nutty1 wrote:

but why rushing today or tomorrow then?

why not during this coming week?

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Well, it might like on Jillian's season come down to her choosing which of the winning team gets a date. Remember, even Ashley's second 1 on1 was decided by a coin toss. giggling

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 15 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Didn't Courtney have the second 1on1? If so, we should keep an eye out for whoever got this date.

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:56 pm

noobsleuth wrote:Well, it might like on Jillian's season come down to her choosing which of the winning team gets a date. Remember, even Ashley's second 1 on1 was decided by a coin toss. giggling

oh dear and she was soooooooooooooooooo hoping it would be JP! LOL

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:58 pm

MMM

lets talk back to emily...... :hidingchair

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:07 pm

Shelby wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

I meant I think the epi 3 date is what is important. This is episode 2.
Never the less, that theory seems out the window anyway!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:13 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Shelby wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

I meant I think the epi 3 date is what is important. This is episode 2.
Never the less, that theory seems out the window anyway!!!

I agree. I get way more interested after ep 4. at that point, I can see more body languages.

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:24 pm

marloon wrote:I think in Jillian's season, episode 2 had 1 true one on one date (Jake), a group scavenger hunt/ find Jill date which turned into a one on one dinner in the vault for one member of winning team (Wes) and a basketball/beach time group date. Was there a second true one on one? I don't think so. Maybe they're doing something similar this season.

The above bolded makes me think that we can't rule out Fleiss' tweet about not kissing someone until the end of episode two. This Hunger-Games date will likely result in Emily choosing the person from the winning side with whom she wants to go on the date. It can be arranged that the guy the show wants or she wants on the second date, which is at the end of episode two, is on the winning team. Just like Wes was in the group that won so that Jill could have a 1:1 with him. Or perhaps a kiss is a built-in part of the winning team's prize. 😕

Forgive me for not knowing exactly the possible game that they played as I'm only two pages into the first novel, trying to prepare for the movie this weekend Smiley Long and short, I still think that we keep an eye on 2nd 1:1 date guy.

Last edited by veg_out on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:26 pm

veg_out wrote:
marloon wrote:I think in Jillian's season, episode 2 had 1 true one on one date (Jake), a group scavenger hunt/ find Jill date which turned into a one on one dinner in the vault for one member of winning team (Wes) and a basketball/beach time group date. Was there a second true one on one? I don't think so. Maybe they're doing something similar this season.

The above bolded makes me think that we can't rule out Fleiss' tweet about not kissing someone until the end of episode two. This Hunger-Games date will likely result in Emily choosing the person from the winning side with whom she wants to go on the date. It can be arranged that the guy the show wants or she wants on the second date is on the winning team. Just like Wes was in the group that won so that Jill could have a 1:1 with him.

Forgive me for not knowing exactly the possible game that they played as I'm only two pages into the first novel, trying to prepare for the movie this weekend :) Long and short, I still think that we keep an eye on 2nd 1:1 date guy.

Have fun!!! I finished the first two books and am hooked...

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:29 pm

veg_out wrote:

The above bolded makes me think that we can't rule out Fleiss' tweet about not kissing someone until the end of episode two. This Hunger-Games date will likely result in Emily choosing the person from the winning side with whom she wants to go on the date. It can be arranged that the guy the show wants or she wants on the second date, which is at the end of episode two, is on the winning team. Just like Wes was in the group that won so that Jill could have a 1:1 with him. Or perhaps a kiss is a built-in part of the winning team's prize. 😕

Forgive me for not knowing exactly the possible game that they played as I'm only two pages into the first novel, trying to prepare for the movie this weekend Smiley Long and short, I still think that we keep an eye on 2nd 1:1 date guy.

13 guys .. Odd number .. Remember Ben and baseball .. Lindzi odd gal.......can easily be fixed so a certain guy gets the date

Or .. Deferent group of guys all together

Last edited by Jeepers on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 54 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 34 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+52
Mirzam
BuckeyeGal06
ironcat
docnash14
eightfifteen