SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 9 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 31 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:44 pm

poohbear wrote:
San wrote:
RealitySteve‏@RealitySteve
Here's what I got so far: 13 guys on the group date, Miss Piggy and Kermit were part of it, and Ricki was on the date. More 2 come..

I'm a bit slow here. Who's Miss Piggy and who is Kermit? RS only confirmed 4 guys.. and yet i can't figure this out.. i'm feeling dumb lol

They are muppet characters..... This may help

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Muppet_Characters

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by LoveDovez Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:46 pm

San wrote:Here's an example~ :Smiley: When you go into the Media/Videos, etc. forum for instance, at the top right, click mark all read to clear the red buttons if only the No Discussion threads have new posts for instance. I hope that helps! Thanks ninu!
Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 9 Forumsss

I have a question.. How do I fix an avatar for this site? TIA!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:47 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
Cavo41 wrote:But it is so dangerous. My dad travels to Rio de Janeiro for work and even though it is the the tourist spot he is still told to be in by 8pm for his own safety. He has had many coworkers kidnapped for ransom.

OH My! I have heard similar things. Such a shame... it's a really beautiful place.

Its such a shame.. I have a close friend that is from Mexico, she comes from an affluent family, and she's had a couple family members kidnapped, including a couple of friends. I went to her family's home a few years ago, it was great, they want me to come back for a visit, but there is no way I would now..Cuernavaca is way to dangerous now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:47 pm

ryvetted wrote:@Millsy11374 @fleissmeister @EmilyMaynard She is beautiful in green.
And this is why:
@fleissmeister
@Millsy11374 just spilled a shamrock shake on@EmilyMaynard . That's it, pal!!!
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:48 pm

Pat Herold ‏ @pkh7752
@EmilyMaynard Enjoyed the show today...won't say anything else so won't ruin anything. Congrats on the amount raised! Good job!

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:56 pm

Roof top bar at the Garrison at Graham Lofts

http://centercityliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/GarrisonRooftop.jpg
http://centercityliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/GarrisonWhirlpool.jpg

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:58 pm

poohbear wrote:
San wrote:
Here's what I got so far: 13 guys on the group date, Miss Piggy and Kermit were part of it, and Ricki was on the date. More 2 come..

I'm a bit slow here. Who's Miss Piggy and who is Kermit? RS only confirmed 4 guys.. and yet i can't figure this out.. i'm feeling dumb laugh out loud

The group date tonight is featuring the Muppets, Miss Piggy and Kermit. Also, RS knows of 13 guys that are on the date tonight, but he does not know all of them as in their names, etc. He just knows how many are on the date. :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:03 am

Jeepers wrote:
poohbear wrote:
San wrote:

I'm a bit slow here. Who's Miss Piggy and who is Kermit? RS only confirmed 4 guys.. and yet i can't figure this out.. i'm feeling dumb lol

They are muppet characters..... This may help

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Muppet_Characters

Thank you. Now I got it.. do feel dumb though lol, didn't even know those are characters in the Muppets haha...

And thank you San for replying as well :)
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:03 am

poohbear wrote:
San wrote:

Here's a pic of them. They're part of a group of puppets known as "The Muppets" (A tv show)
Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 9 300px-Lapig

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 9 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:04 am

I wonder how come no one tweeted any pictures of the show today.... But I assume there's no camera/video allowed in there i guess?

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:06 am

ryvetted wrote:
poohbear wrote:
San wrote:

Here's a pic of them. They're part of a group of puppets known as "The Muppets" (A tv show)
Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 9 300px-Lapig

Thank you! Very cute. Yeah I know the Muppet show.. just didn't know the characters... *facepalm* for me.. lol
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:08 am

Ashley Elgin‏@BachelorExpert
@Millsy11374 Are the live-tweets going to continue? It is a genius idea, getting some insight without knowing the specifics. #loveit

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374
@BachelorExpert For a bit. As we get further in we go radio silence.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 31 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+52
Mirzam
BuckeyeGal06
ironcat
docnash14
eightfifteen