SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 6 of 54 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 30 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Shelby Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:47 pm

San wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:This is so much fun this season, with all of the tweets and pics! Wow, I can't believe it!! Smiley

noobsleuth wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:This is so much fun this season, with all of the tweets and pics! Wow, I can't believe it!! Smiley

I know, I think I am gonna to go into some kind of withdrawal once they leave Charlotte.

Totally agree!! I can't wait to find out where the finale will be held. :Smiley:

so it is not confirmed that it is in charlotte then?

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Admin Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:47 pm

Amanda Kammer‏@AmandaKammer
Just got kicked off the roof top bar of @MattVojvoda 's condo so the #Bachelorette could film...
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:50 pm

San wrote:

noobsleuth wrote:

I know, I think I am gonna to go into some kind of withdrawal once they leave Charlotte.

Totally agree!! I can't wait to find out where the finale will be held. :Smiley:

I know I've been wondering the same thing. I thought Africa was the one place Emily really wanted to go to and they did that already. I really hope it's someplace unique, like Switzerland was this past season. They have not filmed in Australia yet gave they?

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:50 pm

San wrote:
Just got kicked off the roof top bar of @MattVojvoda 's condo so the #Bachelorette could film...

Here comes the after party!

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 6 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:52 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
San wrote:

What is MattVojvoda's condo? giggling
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:53 pm

Max64 wrote:
San wrote:

noobsleuth wrote:

I know I've been wondering the same thing. I thought Africa was the one place Emily really wanted to go to and they did that already. I really hope it's someplace unique, like Switzerland was this past season. They have not filmed in Australia yet gave they?

I think Jason's was in NZ which is pretty close.

Southern Europe would be nice. French Riviera or Florence would be romantic.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 6 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:55 pm

San wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
San wrote:

Sounds like a girl hanging out at the rooftop bar of her friend Matt's condo building. :WAVEY:
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:57 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
San wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
San wrote:

Sounds like a girl hanging out at the rooftop bar of her friend Matt's condo building. :WAVEY:

Lol Thanks noob! :cutesmile!:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:03 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
Max64 wrote:
San wrote:

noobsleuth wrote:

I think Jason's was in NZ which is pretty close.

Southern Europe would be nice. French Riviera or Florence would be romantic.

Paris would be nice!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:06 pm

Cole Smith‏@cole_smith5
Just got a kiss from the bachelorette #lifecomplete picture coming soon.

I can't tell if this is our Bachelorette related or not. giggling
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:09 pm

San wrote:
Cole Smith‏@cole_smith5

I think it is related...previous tweets on March 14 said he was watching the Bachelorette and March 12 something not nice about Ben. Sounds like a fan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:10 pm

atlanta1221 wrote:
San wrote:
Cole Smith‏@cole_smith5

I think it is related...previous tweets on March 14 said he was watching the Bachelorette and March 12 something not nice about Ben. Sounds like a fan.

Cool then! yes So we should keep an eye out for his tweets to maybe see a pic.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 54 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 30 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+52
Mirzam
BuckeyeGal06
ironcat
docnash14
eightfifteen