SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 7 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:12 pm

His friend posted about meeting her as well.

Nathan(Harry⚡Potter) ‏ 2ndDegreeMARDER
Just met the bachelorette <3 #truelove

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Admin Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:18 pm

RealitySteve‏@RealitySteve
Here's what I got so far: 13 guys on the group date, Miss Piggy and Kermit were part of it, and Ricki was on the date. More 2 come..
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:25 pm

San wrote:
RealitySteve‏@RealitySteve
Here's what I got so far: 13 guys on the group date, Miss Piggy and Kermit were part of it, and Ricki was on the date. More 2 come..

I wonder if Ricki was on the date and met all the guys or just at the show?

Also, how many guys would she have cut the other night? If she had a date with Ryan last night, 13 guys today and one tomorrow, the rose ceremony is Monday....how many guys didn't get a date this week?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cash Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:28 pm

atlanta1221 wrote:

I wonder if Ricki was on the date and met all the guys or just at the show?

Also, how many guys would she have cut the other night? If she had a date with Ryan last night, 13 guys today and one tomorrow, the rose ceremony is Monday....how many guys didn't get a date this week?

Seems like the past few seasons they've kept 17 after the M&G.
Two 1-1 dates most likely, 13 guys on the group date.
Seems pretty normal that 2 guys wouldn't get a date.

Actually, I think once or twice there were 20 left after the M&G.

Last edited by Cash on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cash

Female Posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:30 pm

San wrote:
Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister
Rose ceremony #2 is Monday night. Tweeting all night long!!!

March 19th

San wrote:Earlier tweet today ~

Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister
Getting ready for the biggest production in franchise history. Hope @chrisbharrison is up for the challenge!
Sorry another newbie question Embarressed! Are these types of tweets from fleissmeister, chrisharrison etc. "normal" or a new improved strategy to counter RS and beat him at his own game?

I know for me personally it has me pretty excited for the upcoming season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cash Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:35 pm

arubalisa wrote:
Sorry another newbie question Embarressed! Are these types of tweets from fleissmeister, chrisharrison etc. "normal" or a new improved strategy to counter RS and beat him at his own game?

I know for me personally it has me pretty excited for the upcoming season.

I think they've done similar tweets the last couple seasons.

I do think that the only reason RS is tweeting such details instead of just hinting at it as he has in the past is because it's so easy to find right now.

I don't think the two camps are tweeting this way because of each other, though.
Flies &Co. aren't revealing anything we don't already know, and RS is only tweeting so it doesn't look like he's clueless about what's happening.

Cash

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:36 pm

Somewhat the norm these days

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:37 pm

I am going to write this here, as it is the busiest thread right now.
I may be the only one that feels this way, but I always look for the red button to tell me there are new posts. But I frequently don't read the "no discussion" threads, and sometimes, the red button is there only because of those threads, and I end up checking & rechecking. I sort of wish the "no discussion" threads were separate. I know it would probably be making too many sections, but just a thought. Any one else crazy like me?? duh

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:39 pm

nutty1 wrote:I am going to write this here, as it is the busiest thread right now.
I may be the only one that feels this way, but I always look for the red button to tell me there are new posts. But I frequently don't read the "no discussion" threads, and sometimes, the red button is there only because of those threads, and I end up checking & rechecking. I sort of wish the "no discussion" threads were separate. I know it would probably be making too many sections, but just a thought. Any one else crazy like me?? duh

I don't often look at the no-discussion threads either - but there's a little "make all forums in this section read" button on the top right that you can click to remove those red buttons without clicking into the thread :Smiley: There'd probably be too many sections otherwise, you're right :yes: IMO it's good to have the relevant no-discussions close by for easy access later in the season though!

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 7 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 7 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Cash Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:40 pm

nutty1 wrote:I am going to write this here, as it is the busiest thread right now.

Now that you mention it, I kind of agree. It doesn't bother me that those "no discussion" threads are there, but I do think it would be convenient to have all of those threads in one place. Just so the collection of information is all in one place instead of in 6 or 7 different places.

I know this is the way it's been for quite some time, so it might be weird or not even possible, but I still think it would be a good idea.

Cash

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:43 pm

ninu wrote:

I don't often look at the no-discussion threads either - but there's a little "make all forums in this section read" button on the top right that you can click to remove those red buttons without clicking into the thread :Smiley: There'd probably be too many sections otherwise, you're right :yes: IMO it's good to have the relevant no-discussions close by for easy access later in the season though!

Well, THAT solves my problem....THANKS!!! Glad I said something.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:45 pm

ninu wrote:

:yes: :Nod:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+52
Mirzam
BuckeyeGal06
ironcat
docnash14
eightfifteen