SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 8 of 54 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 31 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Admin Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:50 pm

Here's an example~ :Smiley: When you go into the Media/Videos, etc. forum for instance, at the top right, click mark all read to clear the red buttons if only the No Discussion threads have new posts for instance. I hope that helps! Thanks ninu!
Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 8 Forumsss
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Admin Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:01 pm

Cash wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I am going to write this here, as it is the busiest thread right now.
I may be the only one that feels this way, but I always look for the red button to tell me there are new posts. But I frequently don't read the "no discussion" threads, and sometimes, the red button is there only because of those threads, and I end up checking & rechecking. I sort of wish the "no discussion" threads were separate. I know it would probably be making too many sections, but just a thought. Any one else crazy like me?? duh

Now that you mention it, I kind of agree. It doesn't bother me that those "no discussion" threads are there, but I do think it would be convenient to have all of those threads in one place. Just so the collection of information is all in one place instead of in 6 or 7 different places.

I know this is the way it's been for quite some time, so it might be weird or not even possible, but I still think it would be a good idea.

I'll run this idea by Love_Me. yes
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:03 pm

During Brad's season I picked up something that made me think TB was going to film in Brazil. Obviously it turned out that Brad went to Africa, but I still think Brazil is a possibility for one of these seasons.

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:07 pm

Mr Write wrote:During Brad's season I picked up something that made me think TB was going to film in Brazil. Obviously it turned out that Brad went to Africa, but I still think Brazil is a possibility for one of these seasons.

*sigh* Rio de Janeiro has always been one of my dream vacation destinations. Plus their economy is in the crapper so I am sure they would love some promotion.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:26 pm

But it is so dangerous. My dad travels to Rio de Janeiro for work and even though it is the the tourist spot he is still told to be in by 8pm for his own safety. He has had many coworkers kidnapped for ransom.

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:28 pm

@Millsy11374 @fleissmeister @EmilyMaynard She is beautiful in green.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 8 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:33 pm

Cavo41 wrote:But it is so dangerous. My dad travels to Rio de Janeiro for work and even though it is the the tourist spot he is still told to be in by 8pm for his own safety. He has had many coworkers kidnapped for ransom.

OH My! I have heard similar things. Such a shame... it's a really beautiful place.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:36 pm

San wrote:
RealitySteve‏@RealitySteve
Here's what I got so far: 13 guys on the group date, Miss Piggy and Kermit were part of it, and Ricki was on the date. More 2 come..

I'm a bit slow here. Who's Miss Piggy and who is Kermit? RS only confirmed 4 guys.. and yet i can't figure this out.. i'm feeling dumb lol
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:37 pm

San wrote:Here's an example~ :Smiley: When you go into the Media/Videos, etc. forum for instance, at the top right, click mark all read to clear the red buttons if only the No Discussion threads have new posts for instance. I hope that helps! Thanks ninu!
Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 8 Forumsss

Thanks San!! I see that & that solves my problem. I never knew that button was there.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:37 pm

I was really hoping for a few more tweets tonight, with maybe some photos!

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:44 pm

I think that production is completely enamored with Emily. That Muppets date was quite an arrangement, I'm sure. I imagine that the guys could watch Emily interact with Ricki from a distance, but they probably didn't interact with Ricki. I wonder if she's really interested in any of the guys tonight since putting them at a kids' show really does test their interest in children and Emily's life.

Really, the intel is awesome! Fleiss always has us where he wants us. They'll pump us with info for the first four episodes, cut us off for the last six episodes, and have us delirious and crazy for the premiere. Ratings will be through the roof!

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:44 pm

Amanda Kammer ‏ @AmandaKammer
@EmilyMaynard have fun filming on top of #TheGarrison in #Charlotte tonight!!

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 54 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 31 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+52
Mirzam
BuckeyeGal06
ironcat
docnash14
eightfifteen