SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 14 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 34 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:45 pm

Shelby wrote:ok I am lost

so we have

friday 1-1 ryan
saturday group date: muppets
sunday group date: ?
monday 1-1 daily: ?
monday evening rose ceremony

or

friday 1-1 ryan
saturdaygroup date PM and 1-1 evening
sunday free
monday evening rose ceremony

OR

friday 1-1 ryan
saturday group date
sunday night: 1-1
monday group date
evening rose ceremony

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 14 791032563

I believe this was updated today:

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t761-bachelorette-8-filming-schedule-no-discussion#177352
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Northstargirl Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:55 pm

Thanks, San

Although this was updated earlier today, it is not accuate/complete in terms of the episode 2 dates.

We now know, per Robert Mills twitter, that there is a second group date (Hunger Games-inspired) which will air on the 5/21 episode. Logic dictates it must be filmed between today and Monday evening prior to the 2nd rose ceremony. It is unknown if this is in addition to a second 1:1 or instead of a second 1:1.
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:01 pm

Northstargirl wrote:Thanks, San

Although this was updated earlier today, it is not accuate/complete in terms of the episode 2 dates.

We now know, per Robert Mills twitter, that there is a second group date (Hunger Games-inspired) which will air on the 5/21 episode. Logic dictates it must be filmed between today and Monday evening prior to the 2nd rose ceremony. It is unknown if this is in addition to a second 1:1 or instead of a second 1:1.

The basis of the Hunger Games (OT: SOOOO psyched for the movie :P) is a fight to the death - a "many will enter, one will leave" type thing. So it's probably some kind of physical competition - think Muy Thai from Ash's season, but with the winner getting evening SQT maybe? no idea

I don't think they'd have two group dates in the same epi, especially not back-to-back because that's really chaotic and probably not the romantic style they want to portray IMO. So it's probably a similar style to the Amazing Race type thing that Jill had or something like that. JMO!

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 14 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 14 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:04 pm

ninu wrote:
Northstargirl wrote:Thanks, San

The basis of the Hunger Games (OT: SOOOO psyched for the movie :P) is a fight to the death - a "many will enter, one will leave" type thing. So it's probably some kind of physical competition - think Muy Thai from Ash's season, but with the winner getting evening SQT maybe? no idea

I don't think they'd have two group dates in the same epi, especially not back-to-back because that's really chaotic and probably not the romantic style they want to portray IMO. So it's probably a similar style to the Amazing Race type thing that Jill had or something like that. JMO!

so that would make sense to have a physical group date and the winner will end the 1-1 evening with her?

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:23 pm

Is it possible that they had 2 group dates today at Blementhal? Since a scene from Hunger Games was filmed at King's Theatre?

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 14 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:25 pm

Ninu and Shelby,

That makes a lot of sense. I wonder if Em was there to intorduce, witness the competition? I would be fun for her to see how the guys interacted with the game, who fought hard, who laughed, who got uptight or overly competitive.

She could gain a lot of insight in observing it go down.

In addition to Jillian, Ali had a similar date with olive oil wristling in Turkey, althoough with fewer guys and later in the season.

Last edited by Northstargirl on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add names)
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:36 pm

easy to hide from public you think?

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:43 pm

just my 2 cents... I think it's a competition and the winner gets a 1 on 1.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 14 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:43 pm

noobsleuth wrote:just my 2 cents... I think it's a competition and the winner gets a 1 on 1.

I think that makes sense noob. :Nod:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:44 pm

i think this would make total sense.

not a 1-1 SHE really decided.

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:45 pm

That's my vote too! Really makes the most sense.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:49 pm

If that is the case, so much for deciding the second 1:1 will be a major roll player this season!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 34 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+52
Mirzam
BuckeyeGal06
ironcat
docnash14
eightfifteen