SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 13 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Northstargirl Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:57 pm

cupcakes wrote:^ Episode 2 airs on 5/21

DUH! My bad! If only I could read a calendar!! laugh out loud So much for my theory...don't know what to make of it now! no idea no idea no idea
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Northstargirl Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:05 pm

This looke like confirmation to me:

via twitter: "Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374

Getting ready for Emily's "Hunger Games" inspired group date. This episode airs May 21st so hopefully the movie will still be popular"

Sounds like a second group date in episode 2 on 5/21. I believe this will be a first.

"
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Northstargirl wrote:This looke like confirmation to me:

via twitter: "Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374

Getting ready for Emily's "Hunger Games" inspired group date. This episode airs May 21st so hopefully the movie will still be popular"

Sounds like a second group date in episode 2 on 5/21. I believe this will be a first.

"

ok hum interesting, does sound like there's a second group date, never done this before. guess everyone will get a date in second episode then.

and now, i'm off to google what is the "hunger games" movie lol
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:14 pm

ok I am lost

so we have

friday 1-1 ryan
saturday group date: muppets
sunday group date: ?
monday 1-1 daily: ?
monday evening rose ceremony

or

friday 1-1 ryan
saturdaygroup date PM and 1-1 evening
sunday free

OR

friday 1-1 ryan
saturday group date
sunday night: 1-1
monday group date
evening rose ceremony

:pullouthair:

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:18 pm

1) she had only one 1:1 date this episode? ( wonder if that's a good thing for Ryan. 2) How many guys did she narrow down to in the first RC? And how many would that leave for a second group date?

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Shelby wrote:ok I am lost

so we have

friday 1-1 ryan
saturday group date: muppets
sunday group date: ?
monday 1-1 daily: ?

or

friday 1-1 ryan
saturdaygroup date PM and 1-1 evening
sunday free

OR

friday 1-1 ryan
saturday group date
sunday night: 1-1
monday group date
evening rose ceremony

:pullouthair:

Crazy change up! I think you about covered the possibilities. We know several things for sure:

Friday 1:1
Saturday Group date with 13
Second group date sometime between Sunday and Monday evening
Rose ceremony #2 Monday evening
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:32 pm

I think in Jillian's season, episode 2 had 1 true one on one date (Jake), a group scavenger hunt/ find Jill date which turned into a one on one dinner in the vault for one member of winning team (Wes) and a basketball/beach time group date. Was there a second true one on one? I don't think so. Maybe they're doing something similar this season.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:36 pm

I thought I read fleiss saying that it was 25 guys not 30

so

1-1 ryan
group 13
group 7
1-1

assuming that we have a second group date of course

how many are eliminated on the meet and greet? 3? more?

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:39 pm

If their having a group date now and the RC tomorrow night, when would the find time for another 1:1 date? Those usually go into the evening. Confused.

ETA: unless it is like Marloon said and the winner of the Hunger Games type competition wins the evening 1:1 date.

Last edited by bradfan on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:40 pm

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 13 3481531840 docnash14!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:41 pm

bradfan wrote:If their having a group date now and the RC tomorrow night, when would the find time for another 1:1 date? Those usually go into the evening. Confused.

tonight?

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:45 pm

bradfan wrote:If their having a group date now and the RC tomorrow night, when would the find time for another 1:1 date? Those usually go into the evening. Confused.

ETA: unless it is like Marloon said and the winner of the Hunger Games type competition wins the evening 1:1 date.
Yes, a 1-1 that doesn't go into the evening would not be considered ideal in terms of fun.... I wouldn't think. Not what he would have in mind, anyway.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+52
Mirzam
BuckeyeGal06
ironcat
docnash14
eightfifteen