SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Yesterday at 10:03 pm

Dwight and Daniella are next with the rhuma dedicated to his 5 kids. It was ok. Not much movement. Lacking enough hip action. 7,8,7,7 IMO he is starting to check out a bit.

Phedra and Val dedicating her dance to her mom. They are doing the rhumba. She is still stiff at times and can't let go. I think he was supposed to spin her on the floor, but she didn't let go. The judges are gushing about the dance, but again I wasn't crazy about it. A couple of times she had a serious face and then all of a sudden the creepy smile would come out. 8,8,8,8 I would not have given her that. I also didn't appreciate the b*tching about how she didn't deserve the 5 last week. Yes, she did.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Yesterday at 10:13 pm

Derek telling the story about what happened to his wife Hailey. OMG. He's crying. I'm crying. Amazing. If you don't watch anything else from this episode...watch this. Plus the dance was beautiful. This is the emotion you want in the contemporary. So lovely. More tears from everyone.
Incredible that she has recovered from that. Still crying. Wow.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Yesterday at 10:37 pm

Brooks and Gleb. She is dedicating her dance to her 3 sisters. They become part of the dance. And yet more hinting at a relationship with Gleb. So tiring. They are doing the salsa. Her best dance. 8,8,8,8

Joey and Jenna are doing the waltz. He is dedicating the dance to Kelsey. Another great performance. This dance had the most content tonight. Excellent. He is the best Bachelor ever on this show, plus he is rocking that velvet purple suit! He really could win this thing. 9, 9, 9, 9

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Yesterday at 11:02 pm

Ilona and Alan are doing the rhumba dedicated to her rugby team. Poor girl was so upset about messing up last week. He tells her to not put so much pressure on herself. He is crying for her. They are such a sweet team. They did really well. 8,8,8,8

Jenn and Sacha are doing the foxtrot. She messed up a bit in one spot, but other than that is was a beautiful dance. 8,8,8,8

Let's see who is eliminated tonight...Dwight, Chandler and Brooks are in the bottom three. Bye bye Brooks. I called it. Not sorry to see her go.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Bachhh022
leavers
jojo47
pavalygurl
Amethyst