SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:05 pm

Tori Spelling and Pasha. OMG her face is so full of plastic.

Fox trot. OMG I won't be able to take her facial expressions all season. She is weird and stiff in spots. Two 6's and a 5. Thank goodness. I was worried she would be scored higher.

Here comes Jenn and Sasha. They are doing the cha cha. Damn...she did really well. She should get at least 7's. She got two 6's and a 7. I think she deserved better. I keep in mind she only had 2 weeks of practice versus the rest of them. I think she could go far, but not sure if she and Joey will split the Bachelor votes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:12 pm

Chandler...was a dancer....and is with Brandon. They do the tango. She is so pretty and I like the color of her dress. She is excellent. I suspect 8's and she deserves them and more. Best one so far. Possible winner right there...if she has the fan base. Two 8's and a 7.

Dwight Howard is next with Daniella doing the salsa. I was impressed. He did well...even with the height difference. Man can move. He is going to be fun. CA gave an 8, but the two guys gave him 7's. I thought he would get 8's. Well done!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:32 pm

Eric and Brit. He was supposed to be on the show 19 years ago, but there was a conflict in his scheduling. He had been in an accident where he was in a coma and his side is off as a result. Another one who doesn't dance too much and his partner dances around him. The cha cha should be fast and this was slow. Should be 5's and I was right. That was generous.

I wish they wouldn't have people like this on the show. I feel so bad for them when it is clear they can barely move.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:40 pm

Phaedra and Val. Poor Val. They are doing the cha cha. She messed up, but she could improve. She is a novice and I am surprised they paired her with Val. I suppose it is because she has a large fan base and could be here for awhile. She got 7, 6, 6.

Stephen and Riley. He is so cute. They are doing the jive. He was very good and fun. He is going to be a fan favorite! Loved it. He needs to work on details, but I think he will be there for the long haul. He gets 7's.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 17, 2024 11:01 pm

Anna and Ezra. Poor guy. She has to wear an ankle bracelet. She is full of herself. Already not a fan. She took ballet for a lot of years, but that isn't helping her that much with this cha cha.

CA starts babbling about giving her a chance since apparently the mood in the audience shifted when she came on. It sucks that they ended with her, because the show ended as a downer.

Next week two couples going home. Hopefully, she will be the first.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:19 am

I didn't have a chance to watch it all but did take in Joey/Jenna and Jenn/Sasha plus Stephen/Riley and they all did great for the first night! Joey has some moves! Jenn did great after only 2 weeks! I think Sasha's a perfect partner for her. Stephen is going to be fun to watch this season. I did watch some of Phaedra's and she did fine but I thought she was over scored.

I haven't watched for a while. What's the deal with CA? She's acting like Bruno and way OTT. dizzy

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15511

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:21 am

Thanks for the recap, Sprite!

I fell asleep before Jenn came on, but I thought that Joey did a great job. I predicted 7s as well (maybe 6s if scoring was tight,) and the judges delivered. IMO if you start week one with 7s, you have the potential to go all the way through. Hopefully Jenn will be able to catch up!

I'm glad that Stephen also did well. I'll be rooting for all three of them.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 18, 2024 3:09 am

@albean99 I don't know who is worse...CA or Bruno. They are trying to outdo one another with the crazy. I also hate all the see through shirts of Bruno.

Derek is a fine judge. He is kind, but also gives helpful critiques. I still miss Len. Derek is too nice. I miss the bit of grump that Len had. rofl

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:27 am

I like Derek as a judge also. He's maybe too nice at times but he's the sane one in the crazies. laugh out loud

It was nice to see that Jenn had supporters and Joey also other than just Kelsey and her dad. I noticed that Jason Tartick was there for him and also his sisters.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15511

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 18, 2024 2:25 pm

@albean99 I saw Tanner there also.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Sep 18, 2024 3:41 pm

Sprite wrote:Chandler...was a dancer....and is with Brandon. They do the tango. She is so pretty and I like the color of her dress. She is excellent. I suspect 8's and she deserves them and more. Best one so far. Possible winner right there...if she has the fan base. Two 8's and a 7.

Dwight Howard is next with Daniella doing the salsa. I was impressed. He did well...even with the height difference. Man can move. He is going to be fun. CA gave an 8, but the two guys gave him 7's. I thought he would get 8's. Well done!

Chandler is a really good dancer, so I hope Brandon gives her the choreography to showcase & impress.

The choreography for the pairing of Dwight & Daniella will be a challenge, especially for dances in hold. But what we saw tonight shows how impressive Daniella is with choreography. He couldn’t have a better partner.

Last edited by jojo47 on Wed Sep 18, 2024 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 18, 2024 4:00 pm

I thought Anna, the ex-con, had weird affect. She mentioned re-inventing herself. Isn't that what got her to prison in the first place? I don't know psychology to put an accurate name on her affect but it was 'off'. Hope she goes home soon. I hate to see the show pandering to her followers.

Joey was so cute! Thought Jenn did a good job, especially as she had the least amount of prep time and had to process all that crap from AFTR. I loved Stephen - give me a nerdy guy all the time. I actually think the female rugby player is going to do well - she's looks like an athlete but wanting to bring her girlie side out is very endearing. Chandler is really good! And I want the basketball player to do well too as his height is distracting but he's got moves!

Do you think Bachelor Nation will split their votes between Joey and Jenn and thus handicap them from going the distance?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Bachhh022
leavers
jojo47
pavalygurl
Amethyst