SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:56 pm

'Pommel horse guy' Stephen Nedoroscik joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 33

Season 33 of "Dancing with the Stars" will premiere Sept. 17 on ABC and Disney+

USAToday

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71769

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 22, 2024 7:28 pm

@GuardianAngel Clark Kent.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 29, 2024 6:06 pm

Witney Carson is going to be a pro dancer again! Also Artem will not be. (if you' ve seen the news online hmmm)

Last edited by Linds911 on Fri Aug 30, 2024 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1f49c

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 8367-910 DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* I_got_13 DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12054

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 29, 2024 6:11 pm

@Linds911 Does this mean 4 judges?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5430

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 29, 2024 6:18 pm

https://abc7.com/post/dwts-artem-chigvintsev-dancing-stars-arrested-napa-county-california-domestic-violence/15244163/

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 30, 2024 4:51 am

Norcalgal wrote:@Linds911 Does this mean 4 judges?

Oops my bad I thought I put pro idk why I put judge! Embarressed! duh

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1f49c

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 8367-910 DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* I_got_13 DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 30, 2024 4:54 am

Norcalgal wrote:https://abc7.com/post/dwts-artem-chigvintsev-dancing-stars-arrested-napa-county-california-domestic-violence/15244163/

I was shocked when I read this news would never have expected it. Prayers to Nikki and their son and all, guessing he won’t be back on the show again.  hmmm:

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 30, 2024 12:02 pm

Oh my gosh, that's horrible news. Prayers to Nikki and their son.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71769

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 03, 2024 4:19 pm

It doesn't look good but I had to laugh at the police report saying Nikki threw shoes at him - that is what is reported in the 911 call when Artem called for medical assistance, presumably for Nikki. It's so unfortunate that their son was witness to this. Do I think this makes Artem a bad person - yes and no. His partners have praised him and Nikki is no saint but i don't condone physical abuse by anyone.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:13 pm

DWTS--Opening number was underwhelming.

Joey started the show with the cha cha and for a guy who doesn't have any formal training, he did pretty well. He didn't seem self conscious at all and had fun with it. Good job. I predicted 7's and that is what he got!

We also got a promo for Joey's future father in law Mark Anderson (with Kelsey) in the audience for the start of the Golden Bette. That man is fine!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:30 pm

Model Brook is next. Apparently she did some dancing in the past in high school.

She is newly single and thinks Gleb is sexy. I'm sure we will have some romance speculation. They start with the tango. She is the typical model...stiff. Not impressed. Guy I am watching with says it's not even a hot tango and he actually took dance lessons with his wife. Joey had a lot more content in his dance than she did in hers. Judges were trying to be polite. I thought if they were being generous she would get 6's and they were being nice.

The Olympic rugby player Ilona and Alan. She seems nice and enjoying herself with the cha cha, but it is not the greatest. They are out of sync for a bit. Judges are being generous again. Six across the board.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:49 pm

Reginald and Emma doing a salsa...if you can call it that. He barely moved. Bless him. He should get 5's. Carrie gives a six, but the other two give 5's...which were generous.

Danny and Whitney are doing the tango. Bad tango song. He has flat feet, but he has some potential. He had lots of choreography. He will probably get 7's. Two 7's and a 6.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Bachhh022
leavers
jojo47
pavalygurl
Amethyst