SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 09, 2024 12:50 pm

Gene was terrible as a judge, @mruab. Apart from his suggestive comments to the women, he was all over the place, giving some people high points and others low while following along with the other judges some times but not others.

Joey was great! IA that he could win it all, @Sprite. I'd much rather see him than someone who's had dance lessons for years. I thought Jenn did really well also and she's improving every week. I like Ilona and she's also improved a lot. She won't likely be in it for much longer but I didn't even know who she was before this and she's impressed me.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15511

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 09, 2024 5:30 pm

albean99 wrote:Gene was terrible as a judge, @mruab. Apart from his suggestive comments to the women, he was all over the place, giving some people high points and others low while following along with the other judges some times but not others.

Joey was great! IA that he could win it all, @Sprite. I'd much rather see him than someone who's had dance lessons for years. I thought Jenn did really well also and she's improving every week. I like Ilona and she's also improved a lot. She won't likely be in it for much longer but I didn't even know who she was before this and she's impressed me.

Gene should never have been at the judges table on a show where judge’s scores matter. What was the show thinking? Terrible decision.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Oct 09, 2024 8:34 pm

I just caught a very little last night, but yeah, Gene was cringe. He won't be invited back. Joey looked great, but I raised an eyebrow when Derek said that it was the best tango he had ever seen from a contestant. There have been some memorable tangos on the show, and while Joey was very good, IMO I've seen better. But more power to him.

I was reading where the show has been killing it with demographic that all the advertisers want -- I think it's 18-49. I know that the show had wanted this demographic for years, and it finally got it. I'm not sure what the magic formula is, however.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 10, 2024 1:21 pm

Derek actually said it was the best tango from a male contestant, @Amethyst. Even so, it's subjective so probably not necessarily 100% true although great to hear for Joey.

They're getting the ratings that the Golden Bachelorette isn't getting but would love to. I think it might be because they have a number of popular stars, including an Olympic medalist, NFL and NBA stars, and two from the Bachelor shows. I was surprised by how many people I knew on it, including Phaedra who I only know from The Traitors U.S. but others probably watched her housewives show.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 11, 2024 7:05 pm

The correct 2 went home. Hard to say who will be next now. Joey is def. doing so good!! Jenn too but I wish she had another partner.

Gene Simmons was awful as a judge. Sure it was his type of genre but no. Mark Ballas 1000 percent so excited!!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f49c

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 8367-910 DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 I_got_13 DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12054

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri Oct 11, 2024 9:23 pm

So are Jenn and Sasha dating

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Oct 12, 2024 4:49 pm

@mizzoufan Wow! Tell us more.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Oct 12, 2024 6:28 pm

Gene Simmon's response to crticism of his judging last Tuesday night:

https://people.com/gene-simmons-stands-by-dancing-with-the-stars-comments-8727401

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5430

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 12, 2024 9:08 pm

@mizzoufan @pavalygurl gosh I hope not! Sasha and Gleb seem like the type of pros to act out a showmance for voting. DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f64a

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f49c

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 8367-910 DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 I_got_13 DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12054

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Yesterday at 10:25 am

I very much doubt that Jenn is dating anyone right now and feel she probably thinks of Sasha more like a big brother. People are always speculating about the single partners. Many are wondering about her and Jonathan but they both say they're just friends which I believe. I don't know if it will change at some point but doubt that also. Jonathan sounded very sure about doing BIP next year.

Gene is a piece of work. Of course he stands by his comments. no

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Today at 9:24 pm

Dedication night with our stars and guest judge Mark Ballas...who does look good.

Chandler is dedicating the dance to her mom who sacrificed a lot to help her career. They are doing a contemporary dance. I know lots of people love these, but they are really my least favorite. They did really well. The dance was technically pretty good, but it left me cold. I also wasn't crazy with her reaction to not being first...for the first time since the season started. 8,8,8,8.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Bachhh022
leavers
jojo47
pavalygurl
Amethyst