SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:36 pm

Joey killed it! Kelsey is a lucky woman laugh out loud

The votes shouldn't be split given you can vote for multiple people, right?
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1353

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 18, 2024 11:21 pm

leavers wrote:Joey killed it! Kelsey is a lucky woman laugh out loud

The votes shouldn't be split given you can vote for multiple people, right?

You can, but if it is a tight race, then the splitting of Bachelor nation votes could eliminate both of them. If only one was there, they would get all the votes. I'm hoping as we go further into the season, one will clearly be better and it will be easier to vote.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:08 am

Lots of people will think Joeys biggest competition for taking the DWTS win is Chandler, and no denying she danced amazingly, but I don’t think she or Brandon have the fanbase to win. Stephen “Pommel Horse guy” and Rylee are the real threats. He has potential and they have the fanbase — he’s Americas Olympic sweetheart and she’s DWTS new it girl that gen z loves. I’m very curious to see how this season plays out but mark my words: Stephen and Joey will be top 2
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:18 pm

From what I could tell, your max vote per couple was 10,000 and you can vote for multiple pairs. I voted for both Jenn and Joey. I don't know if it changes later but is easy to support more than one right now.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15511

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:52 pm

I'm voting for Joey and Jenn obviously laugh out loud I also like the Olympians and gave them a few votes. Chandler is the best dancer so far. The "jail bird" as I call her can leave. She clearly doesn't want to be there. Also dancing w/ the ankle monitor looks tacky even if it's decorated. no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f49c

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12054

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 25, 2024 12:01 am

Week 2 (Oscar themed) starts with Jenn and Sasha doing the tango. She is a good performer and has musicality, but she need to make the footwork sharper. There was an issue with her music, so that could have thrown her off. Love that colour on her. 6, 6, 7.

Eric and Britt are doing the waltz to Godfather. He is a not much better than last week. He barely moved, lost hold and had a misstep. 6, 4, 5.

Danny and Witney doing the jive. He did ok. His foot work is not sharp. 7, 7, 7.

Anna and Ezra dancing the quickstep. This is more a slow step than quickstep. She didn't move much. 6, 5, 6. Way too generous.

Chandler and Brandon dance the rumba. I find that one of the most awkward dances, but not for her. Best dance of the night so far. 8, 8, 8.

Reginal and Emma doing the paso doble. He barely moved and it was just weak. I really don't know who was worse him or Eric. I am leaning towards Reginald. 6, 4, 5.

Stephen and Riley doing the paso doble. Way more content. Still not as strong as it should be, but not bad. Cute they had them dancing to the Superman theme. 8, 7, 7.

Joey and Jenna doing the rumba. They bring in Val to show him how to properly bring the sexy with someone he doesn't have a relationship with. I am pretty impressed by Joey. This is one of the tougher dances for those who don't have dance experience and he did really well. 8, 7, 7.

Phedra and Val doing the foxtrot. It was ok. Not a ton of movement, but what there was better than last week. 7, 7, 7.

Tori and Pasha also doing the rhumba. She barely moved. I hate when they do the fog because it covers the footwork, but clearly they are trying to do that. The biggest move was him just dragging her. 7, 6, 6.

Dwight and Daniella doing the foxtrot. This is hard because it is in hold and he is so much taller than her. It is like a father walking with his little girl, but they did quite well. He is smooth. 8, 7, 7. About right. He is sweet.

Brooks and Gleb doing the quickstep and here comes the innuendo about a relationship. I didn't see that happening...from a mile away. She did much better than last week. 7, 6, 7.

Ilona and Alan doing the salsa. She is so sweet. OMG. Alan does a lift with her and she then does the same with him...except she does it more easily! I don't want Alan to hurt himself lifting her. That was fun, not technically great, but fun. 7, 7, 7.

Safe...Danny/Witney, Chandler/Brandon, Eric/Brit, Joey/Jenna, Ilona/Alan, Dwight/Daniella, Jenn/Sasha, Brooks/Gleb, Stephen/Riley, Phedra/Val, Reginald/Emma.

Tori and Anna out. Thank goodness. Anna is so rude. Not sorry to see her go.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 25, 2024 11:42 am

I watched more this time but not everyone. I thought Jenn/Sasha got judged harder than some of the others but that happens. She's still catching up so hopefully will improve. Joey did great again! He's got more moves than I gave him credit for going into the season. I didn't love Stephen/Riley's dance & choreography as much this time but he's doing very well. I enjoyed Phaedra/Val's dance more this week but put her more in the middle than a favorite. I liked Ilona/Alan's dance and the lifts (she was better at it, @Sprite   giggling  ) but thought there were too many in the dance. She moved very well so let her dance! Dwight's very good and they did very well given the height difference. He & Daniella should be contenders.

Why have 2 old guys who can't move much? It's not the least bit fun to watch. They must have trouble getting people. I'm still not happy when a real dancer gets in the mix who you know is very likely to win but this isn't great either. As it turned out, it's not like Tori or Anna were going to go far but hoping that Eric and Reginald will be next to go. Anna is a piece of work. She had to know coming in that she wasn't going to be popular. Rather than the terse one word answer, she should have thanked her partner, Ezra, who stuck up for her during their short season but I guess that doesn't fit her persona.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15511

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:35 pm

Agree that Jenn and Sasha seemed to be better than their scores. Usually the first performance is really good so maybe not being able to hear the music threw off their performance. Sasha was making sure everyone knew how difficult it is to dance without hearing the beat.

The best line of the night was Anna's reply of 'nothing' when asked what she learned from their experience. Good riddance!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5430

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:56 pm

Tonight's show will be pre-taped and air on Monday, guessing because of the VP debate tonight. Then a live show next Tuesday. Hopefully one of the older guys go home, bummed about Tori she may not have been good but at least she was trying to dance! And the "jailbird" as I call her should have never come on the show good riddance to her.

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f49c

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Oct 02, 2024 3:00 pm

@Linds911 Thanks for the info. I was wondering if they were going to do a live show on Mon and Tues and thought that would be hard. This works out better IMHO. Although now I wish I knew the outcome. DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f605

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Oct 02, 2024 3:41 pm

update on Artem:
https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/25/entertainment/artem-chigvintsev-charges-nikki-bella/index.html#:~:text=The%20Napa%20County%20District%20Attorney's,Dancing%20with%20the%20Stars”%20alum.

If it truly was an assault, then charges should be filed. But I recall Artem called the police stating his wife was throwing shoes at him. Maybe the truth lies somewhere in between?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5430

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 04, 2024 9:00 pm

@pavalygurl yeah I'm guessing the dances the 2 nights plus the judges scores will see who is eliminated on Tuesday. If only we knew how the dances went laugh out loud might help them that one of the dances isn't live so won't be nervous.

@Norcalgal yeah and now Artem says it was Nikki who attacked him. I mean she's a former professional wrestler so I could see why Artem says that but idk who to believe. hmmm

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Bachhh022
leavers
jojo47
pavalygurl
Amethyst