SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 07, 2024 9:38 pm

It's Soul Train night! Fun. Because there is another episode tomorrow night, there is no elimination tonight.

Pheadra is first up with a quickstep, which is apparently too quick according to her...and looking at her footwork, I agree. She moved mostly because Val was pulling her along. They would do a few quick steps...stop so she could catch her breath and he would do some flashy moves around her and repeat. Better that the last few weeks, but IMO did not deserve the 8's she got from CA and guest judge Rosie Perez. Derek and Bruno gave her 7's.

Ilona and Alan doing the Foxtrot. They did really well. I would have liked it a touch faster, but really well done and you could tell she was enjoying herself so much! 8, 8, 7, 7.

Eric and Britt are doing the foxtrot. He was too slow and stiff, but had more content than last few weeks. There was some improvement. He was so sweet talking about his wife and sharing his advice about how to stay happily married (32 years) with Britt who is engaged. 7, 6, 5, 6

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Oct 07, 2024 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 07, 2024 10:16 pm

Stephen and Rylee also doing the quickstep. A little stiff in spots, but pretty good. He needs to work on his timing, but I love his attitude. He knows he is stiff and his musicality is off, but he enjoys the process of learning. 8,8,7,7.

I am getting ticked off with Ilona and Stephen getting the same score as Pheadra.

Brooks and Gleb are doing the rumba and she is really pushing the sexual chemistry. Bull. Lots of "messing about" at the start. I could just hear Len. Still, her best dance so far. 7, 7, 7, 7.

Joey and Jenna doing the jive. Now that is a dance full of content and energy!!! They better get at least all 8's...although should be more. 9, 9, 8, 8. Yes!!! Well deserved.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Oct 07, 2024 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 07, 2024 10:38 pm

Dwight and Daniella are doing the cha cha, but they only had a few days practice. Definitely not his best. It looked awkward. His feet were so far apart. I don't know if it was because of his knees.  6, 6, 5, 6. I'm ok with that. It was the worst dance of the night thus far.

Danny and Witney are doing the foxtrot. There is just something off about him when he dances. To me his musicality is off. His footwork is flat at times. They are praising him...8, 8, 7, 7. I knew it. CA overscores the cute guy...as usual.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Oct 07, 2024 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 07, 2024 11:08 pm

Reginald and Emma with the foxtrot. He barely moves and everything is in slow motion. Emma is just dancing around him. He is sweet, but he needs to go. Even Eric moved more than that. CA is in dramatic tears. 6, 5, 5, 5. They are being generous.

Jenn and Sasha are next doing the Viennese Waltz. She looks lovely and they had a beautiful dance. 8,8,7,8. The bachelor people are doing well.

Chandler and Brandon are last with the cha cha. giggling one of the original dancers from Soul Train gave them tips because this is so before their time. Not loving their song. It was hip hop and not soul. 9,9,9,9. Clearly she is the best dancer.

Another double elimination tomorrow. It should be Reginald and Eric.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 08, 2024 1:13 am

Jenn really impressed me tonight and I thought it was too bad that Derek didn't give her an 8 to go with the rest. Joey did great and deserved the 9s. I liked Ilona and think she's improving a lot. Stephen is always fun to watch. I don't get Phaedra's scores either, @Sprite. I didn't think Danny did that well tonight and also seemed to be over scored.

I know that Chandler seems to be a sure thing to go to the final and probably win but she has so much dance training that it's tough for the others.

I hope that Reginald and Eric go home. Even though Dwight danced poorly this week, he doesn't deserve to go, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15511

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Oct 08, 2024 3:52 pm

All I’m going to say this week is the judge’s scorings are whacked.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Oct 08, 2024 6:27 pm

I loved last night's show and cannot wait to watch tonight. I've got family in the area just south of the hurricane and am so stressed about it in general for folks, and if it diverts and goes further south...that along with the world in general is stress provoking. DWTS has been such a wonderful diversion.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 08, 2024 9:37 pm

Heavy/hair metal tonight with gross Gene Simmons as a judge.

Danny and Witney start things off with a paso doble. I thought he was better than last night, but still stiff. He had trouble taking off his jacket and was off a bit. Not quite as commanding as one should be in the paso, but he looked good as a rock star. 7,7,9,7.

Reginald and Emma with the cha cha. Bless him. He had a knee replacement last year so everything hurts. Again he barely moved, basically stayed in one spot and Emma dance around him. He didn't even dip her...she did it herself. It is painful watching him. 6,5,5,5

Chandler and Brandon...that little skit. I know it is supposed to be fun, but it kind of annoyed me. They are doing the jive. Naturally it is great. Derek says she is in a league of her own...well naturally, since she is the one with the most serious dance training. I don't know how the rest of them are supposed to compete. 8, 8, 9, 8

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Oct 08, 2024 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 08, 2024 10:23 pm

Brooks and Gleb doing the cha cha. That was pretty good. I still thought she was stiff in spots. It was like they did a bunch of steps...then stop to reset...and then start again. It stops them from having a smooth flowing performance. 8,8,9,8. Perv Gene gave her a 10, but punched in a 9 so they have to go with the 9. Thank goodness.

Stephen and Rylee are doing the foxtrot. Not bad. Still a bit stiff, but he had lots of content and he keeps improving. 8,8,8,8

Eric and Britt doing the paso doble. That was another tough one to watch. He barely moved, but more than Reginald. 6, 5, 6, 5.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 08, 2024 10:38 pm

Ilone and Alan doing the jive. She did well. Lots of energy, but I did think she lost the beat a bit, but still pretty good. She is very upset with herself. 7, 6, 7, 6. Awe. I just want to hug her.

Jenn and Sasha are also doing the paso doble. I hate this song for this dance. They did very well. 8, 8, 7, 8

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 08, 2024 11:03 pm

Phaedra and Val doing another paso doble. Not great. She did a lot of standing and Val did a lot of dancing around her. There were also some missteps. Too bad. This was a great song for the paso. 7,7,5,7.

Joey and Jenna are doing the first tango of the night. Who knew? Joey plays the drums! He is channelling Tommy Lee. Darn!!! The man can really move. That was great. Derek says that was one of the best tangos from a male celebrity ever! 9, 9, 9, 9. Best score of the night! Awesome!!!

I really think Joey can win this! He truly can dance, he is good looking, nice and fun. Bachelor fans are very good at voting for their favorites, plus I think he is making new fans. Let's face it, most of the fans of this show are women and I think they are more inclined to vote for a guy...particularly as he is not a dancer vs the girl who is basically a ringer.

Eric and Reginald are done. I am sad for them because they are both sweet, but it was time. They could barely move. Both of them are lovely to their partners and vice versa.

Mark Ballas is back as a judge next week.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mruab Wed Oct 09, 2024 9:14 am

How much do you wanna bet the ABC execs are already regretting having Gene Simmons guest judge?

mruab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 33 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Bachhh022
leavers
jojo47
pavalygurl
Amethyst