SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Post by aviej Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:46 am

Yes, it seems as though everything is pointing to Jordan. It's a pity though, because it won't last, IMO. I hope she enjoys it while she can. Is it possible though, and I'm thinking aloud while I write, that the reason why there is extra doubt cast on Jordan, not just his suitability, but his character, is it possible that JoJo's relationship with her F1 is already on the rocks in real life? Maybe they are preparing the viewers for the downfall of that relationship which we would see manifested in the AFR? Oh I wish we'd have a Mesnick so that my boy Chase can have a chance, but I doubt.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:10 pm

As for editing of F1. There have been many seasons where I havent liked the F1 as much as some others. This makes me think that Jordan could be F1 since I like him the least.

As for editing for future leads. If we have SC of Robby and Chase in Thailand, we know that they are in at least the Final 3. Because of thumb ringbox SC it is thougt that Jordan is in F2. Luke is getting an excellent edit - making me believe that he is in contention for next lead for sure, especially with Jojoj's not so subtle shoutout to the women of the world in one of her blogs.

It seems that the majority of people here (which I assume is just a smaller sample of general public) are not Robby fans. Which means that Robby's edit has not tried to make him look perfect to most. Why not? Is that because she picks a man who is edited to be flawed (which goes along with the 'place doubts onto the F1's edit" theory? I mean, the editors can edit anyone anyway they want, right? They shape the tv characters that we are watching. If Robby is not F1, wouldn't he be in consideration for next lead by virtue of the fact that he is in at least the F3 with lots of airtime? Why aren't the editors trying to sway the masses to like Robby more? Because of the not so positive comments I keep reading about Robby here, I'm actually thinking that it may be more likely that he is F1. They don't have any vested interest in making us love Robby up until the FRC if he is F1. After the show ends is when they will show us the happy and in love couple and make us think they'll have a shot at HEA. But for the next lead they must paint a picture of a great guy for the next lead.

Is that Chase? Maybe. He fits their "he had his walls up" tv character. Maybe if they already have feedback about Luke and Chase's popularity with the public they will continue to hilight them in a good light.

I don't see Robby as cocky at all. I think he might be in bubble love, but he knows what he is feeling and he's not holding it back. There is always jealousy and amped up competition between the guys at this stage. He doesn't say things that are cocky in front of anyone else. He says things In PIs and to Jojo directly (SQT last epi) about being confident in his own feelings and in what she is reciprocating. There is a huge difference.

Cocky, to me, is Alex. Alex shows a bravado to the men to project confidence. Robby just is confident in his feelings. I see Robby continually being a voice of calm and reason throughout a lot of the drama. He watches and listens, keeping his mouth shut, and only interjects as an attempt to defuse the situation. I, like Jojo, see Robby as being emotionally intelligent. And IMO being emotionally intelligent and arrogant are mutually exclusive. When you watch the SQT in last epi ( very small snippet in which Robby says he is confident in his emotions and therefore has an aura of confidence...which I believe was an answer to a question she posed to him about his aura), just look at his face and his eyes. He is very direct but he is also being very vulnerable in that moment. He is worried about Jojo's opinion of him. He wants her to know his intentions are good and his emotions are real. That is not the face of an arrogant or cocky man. A cocky man, in that situation probably would have laughed or made a joke to lighten the mood because "he's got this in the bag". A man who really has his emotions invested and feels for the hirl is going to try to convince her that she can trust his intentions towards her. jMOAA
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:29 pm

northernviewer wrote:All this Jordan doubt in the edit convinces me more and more that hes F1.   Since the days of the recycled leads, the F1 edit is all about doubt, and the squeaky clean edits go to the next seasons lead possibilities....which from what i can see are going to Chase and Luke.  Robbie's edit is a little more cocky, so n the basis of edits, id say ;F1 is either Jordan or Robbie, and I'm leaning toward Jordan as being the one she chooses and this doubt stuff is just smoke and mirrors.

There are times I think the other guys do have a shot, but most of the time, this is how I see it, too. Right about now, we should see the F2 being pushed to the forefront as a legitimate contender. From previews of Robby in bed with JoJo to him running down the hall in his CKs, my guess is that we'll be getting Robby as that legit contender.

I feel like TPTB really don't give a you-know-what towards their lead and F1, no matter what the season in these days of spoilers. They'll do anything to create the doubt and suspense for the show. (Goodness, we had a video of the F2 giving away the ending on a plane, and there were the loyalists who thought Nick had a true shot because of the edit.) As I've said before, even "perfect" Ben was tarnished to create the drama. If the lead falls early, which it appears JoJo does, lookout! Jordan being painted the way he is may just be TPTB attempt to preserve interest in their show.

The one thing I haven't studied is JoJo's take on Jordan through her blogs. (I know we have them in our posts.) If all were happy in JoJo's world, would she be angry about how Jordan is being painted, assuming he's F1? Wasn't it speculated that Kaitlyn's Snapchat mistake was purposeful because of how her show was being edited? Either JoJo is too respectful/fearful of her contract to mess with TPTB or maybe there is trouble in paradise. I haven't paid close attention to her SM, though I do follow her on twitter, IG and snapchat.  It's possible that she might be revealing clues to her true F1. If she is truly in a happy place with her F1, wouldn't something be leaking out? Even Des/Chris gave enough hints through SM that there were some believers on this board.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 8 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:59 pm

I haven't found the preview from last night posted anywhere that is good enough quality for SC'ing. Someone on Instagram posted it but it's a spoiler page and the quality isn't great or easy to pause and SC. So I'm still looking for that one. If anyone finds it, let me know and I'll be happy to SC it for us. Smiley

In the mean time, here are a couple sneak peeks:

Alex Jojo Kiss

Cowboy Love

Truth or Dare

Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:06 pm

^Thank you so much, @Ladybug82. THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 8 1377737533

Regarding the Truth or Dare vid, I noticed JoJo kind of leaning towards Chase on the couch.  I really cannot wait to see what Chase's dare is.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:30 pm

Interesting group date there, that's a new one!

Cowboy love...give me that one any day!

I think Alex gets eliminated on the date, in the one preview from last night we don't see him with the 5 guys that are walking outside.

Thanks LB! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:09 pm

^@MiaHawk, behold the Spumoni! I'm so excited for you! That PI at the end, Robs is definitely el drunko giggling I would be too if I had to do that.

Did anyone else notice that Luke and Jo seemed a little bit distant? Did he pull his hand back from her? That's strange, but, man, he is getting an incredible setup for the next lead, IMO. That date is all about showcasing him.

Not much to say about Chase and Jordan since they're both virtually absent from those clips.

Why do you think that JoJo put those three guys on that date?

bug, thank you as always! :thismuch:
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:30 pm

There's some good spumoni going on in that last video. ;) Robbie is a good sport. He can knock on my hotel door anytime! laugh out loud

Ahh, Luke. So sexy. I hope that he's under consideration for the next Bachelor.

I did see some chemistry between Jojo and Alex, but IMO he pales in comparison to the other guys.

Thanks so much, Ladybug!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:50 pm

veg_out wrote:^@MiaHawk, behold the Spumoni! I'm so excited for you! That PI at the end, Robs is definitely el drunko giggling I would be too if I had to do that.

Did anyone else notice that Luke and Jo seemed a little bit distant? Did he pull his hand back from her? That's strange, but, man, he is getting an incredible setup for the next lead, IMO. That date is all about showcasing him.

Not much to say about Chase and Jordan since they're both virtually absent from those clips.

Why do you think that JoJo put those three guys on that date?

bug, thank you as always! :thismuch:

As per the bolded, I think JoJo wanted to hear some "truth" from Robby which is why this date was probably set up. I'm guessing that this date was a fall back plan to something planned outdoors as I have never seen the show just have a laid back date. Anyways, I think it's this episode that the topic of Robby and his gf is brought up right? it certainly creates the atmosphere to discuss that. As for Chase's truth or dare, I don't know it can swing both ways. She could ask him about his past gf - as this seems to be a theme with JoJo. She digs into people's past very quickly. Or it could be a dare to bring out his goofy side. But with such an indoor date, exactly how much SQT can one have? No wonder why Robby ended up in the bedroom because that's the one place on that date where he could have been private THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 8 3806527698 .
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:57 pm

veg_out wrote:
veg, no, she pulled back after she initiated it, looked like a teaching lesson and she just couldn't keep her hands to herself, had to touch him for a moment. And that's an incredible setup for F1! THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 8 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:56 pm

Ladybug, Oh Ladybug, How I love thee! Thanks so much!

Last edited by MiaHawk on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:06 pm

Y'all are welcome!  bestbud!

@MiaHawk Hugesmile I was waiting for you to see it!  I knew you'd like that preview!  I'll have to make sure to grab some SCs of it especially for you after it airs! Hugesmile THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 8 1377737533 laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

+23
Hooked
Ayana
DMBFan
Maggenzm
Kashathediva
locoforbach
AllAboutLove
bluwavz
Mbc450
Ladybug82
Katiebelle