SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Post by moonchild Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:24 pm

northernviewer wrote:MIa, you might not know football, but The guys in the house definitely do!  His brother is a big time quarterback and in the US, thats equlivalent to being a famous movie star.  They wouldnt be questioning him or his motives otherwise.  Theres a jealouy there, plain ans simple.   And is Jojo being pulled by the celebrity status?   You can bet your sweet bibby she is :yes: her and her family love the spotlight so Im sure the name Rogers is a big drawing card for them.   Does it mean it cant work out? Absolutely not.... But i think its a huge reason why shes more than likely going to choose him.

Clearly Jordan pissed off the people in control of the edit. He is getting a horrible edit for an F1. I keep going back to JT's comment. That JJ deserves better than a fame ho. That was kept in the edit for a reason. If they were able to make this great leap in their emotional relationship, you would think that you would now start seeing an improvement in his edit, but they have the previews of the FRC spreading doubt as if there is more to come. Who knows with this show what is going on. All we have is what we see and SCs. I would be interested to know how Jordan is being received by the masses. Hopefully, the next two episodes will shed more light on what is going on. It is possble that once away from his guy pals, the drama and posturing of the other guys, he will have nothing but JoJo to focus on and he falls in Bubble Love. JJ was a fan girl before the season started.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 5 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Post by kimberlyg Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:30 pm

Aaron Rodgers is basically like the George Clooney of the NFL.  He's won a championship, he's considered a great guy and squeaky clean in terms of getting in trouble, etc.  To be a sibling of this guy is basically like impossible to live up to.

Personally, I see Jordan being a good guy, and the only thing I saw to raise any issues was his confusion over the whole "entitled" thing instead of just saying, "I'm sorry, I was acting like a **** when I was playing cards, I shouldn't have done that.  It was lame and immature and I realized that pretty much right after" as opposed to still being defensive about the stupid game laugh out loud.  (FWIW, I think JT was trying to call him "conceited" from the way he was describing it and all of the words got mixed up because none of these people are that smart laugh out loud).

Personally, I think there is another guy who is the true snake in the grass, but we haven't been shown the teeth yet.....

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:17 pm

I don't see Jordan as being a bad guy. I just don't see a reciprocal relationship between him and JoJo yet. I don't see that magic between the two like other couples before them. Couples who we knew would make it for the long haul and who were falling in love in front of our eyes. (And you know who I am speaking of!) Where there is a mutual trust, a BL that is like a dance, mutual adoration, etc. Given how much airtime Jordan has gotten, I feel I should be seeing more, even if they are hiding his F1 status. 

Most of time, the edit is a slightly exaggerated caricature version of the person we see. So, I realize Jordan's edit is a little harsh, but...I think there are some grains of truth to the character they are painting him as. 

What I see with Jordan and JoJo is a slightly lopsided dress rehearsal of a love story that could work in the short run, or even in the long run if that's what works for them, but I see a greater potential for JoJo's love story with Luke or Chase. If she isn't used to it or doesn't think she deserves it, she may fight against it. 
The heart is going to want what is wants....*sigh*

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:35 pm

I don't see Jojo walking away without a proposal.

Instead, I see in her another Desiree -- a kindhearted person who wants to try for the brass ring (possibly Jordan, if she is still getting butterflies for him,) but who is willing to look elsewhere for love if necessary. IMO that's why she was working Chase so hard on the 2-on-1. She wants viable alternatives and IMO will keep an open mind until the end.

She got a good group of guys for the most part, and over time she has done a good job of figuring out which ones have the best compatibility (emotional and physical) with her. She will get it figured out.

I think Jordan is probably an okay guy. I just question whether she is the one for him, or if he is emotionally ready to commit to her.

I also have the gut feeling that Jojo is well liked on the set, and if there is anything Chris H. or the producers can possibly do to help her get a happy ending, they will do it. I think this is reflected in the fact that she got to keep both guys up for elimination in the last episode. I also think this goes beyond the normal desire to get a proposal for the lead for ratings purposes. Jojo has conducted herself with class, and I think people will want to help her. JMO
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:50 pm

I cant believe we dont get another episode for another week! How is that right?

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 5 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:08 pm

kimberlyg wrote:Aaron Rodgers is basically like the George Clooney of the NFL.  He's won a championship, he's considered a great guy and squeaky clean in terms of getting in trouble, etc.  To be a sibling of this guy is basically like impossible to live up to.

Personally, I see Jordan being a good guy, and the only thing I saw to raise any issues was his confusion over the whole "entitled" thing instead of just saying, "I'm sorry, I was acting like a **** when I was playing cards, I shouldn't have done that.  It was lame and immature and I realized that pretty much right after" as opposed to still being defensive about the stupid game laugh out loud.  (FWIW, I think JT was trying to call him "conceited" from the way he was describing it and all of the words got mixed up because none of these people are that smart laugh out loud).

Personally, I think there is another guy who is the true snake in the grass, but we haven't been shown the teeth yet.....

Sounds like the whole card incident was about James not knowing the rules and Jordan trying to explain them to him. Why would Jordan have to apologize about that? (Trying to explain something to someone that doesn't get it can be frustrating and so who know what that conversation entailed!) I think James just jumped on the "lets complain about Jordan" bandwagon to make himself look better, instead of letting a ridiculous accusation go, especially as they were supposed to be friends! Jordan proved to be the better man when he gave James shoulder a squeeze when he got the rose at the RC.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:43 pm

Perhaps Jordan is one of those "last word" freaks. Always having to get on the last word during a disagreement. He was that way with Chad. Just a theory.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:53 pm

I think its more a case of Chads gone so lets pick on somebody else.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:08 pm

northernviewer wrote:I dont see it as Jordan trying to say the right things at theright time ... i see it as Jordan always having to defend himself because jealous guys are running to Jojo to complain about stupid petty things and he has to reassure her that hes developing feelings for her.  Once i find out spoilers, I may change my opinion of him, but i find myself being defensive of him as he seems to be getting unjustified attacks from the guys because of who his brother is.  

IA - great post!

Jordan is not my fave but I don't see as being horrible. I feel he has had a target on his back since the beginning - not sure if it was bc of  him getting the FIR or bc of his brother. Either way, we the viewers have been made to question him over and over - I mean TPTB even set up that whole JoJo meeting the ex thing which I thought was ridiculous. There's far too much TPTB manipulation this season IMO.

I know nothing about Jordan apart from what I have seen on the show and he seems ok to me and JoJo is obviously so into him - she's a real smitten kitten.  I'm more concerned at this stage about JoJo getting rid of that weasel Alex and the whiner James. Please say they go in the next episode!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:35 pm

Sidebar: When looking at past episodes, I saw that there's a new preview:

Impressions?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:11 pm

veg_out wrote:Sidebar: When looking at past episodes, I saw that there's a new preview:

Impressions?

Not available to Canadians, so can you tell me what it was about?

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:31 pm

It won't give me an embed code for some reason.  Try this link from ABC: James T. and the French Fries

ETA: should be the top video.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

+23
Hooked
Ayana
DMBFan
Maggenzm
Kashathediva
locoforbach
AllAboutLove
bluwavz
Mbc450
Ladybug82
Katiebelle