SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:38 am

Thanks LB!!

Concerning Back in Texas-Oh Jojo, just wait until you see what he has planned for you later that night!

I'd love to go on a carriage ride!

Mag-welcome over to this side, I'm with you on Luke!  Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:28 am

Lost17 wrote:Thanks LB!!

I'd love to go on a carriage ride!

Me, too! Especially with that big stud! Hugesmile
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:48 pm

I wish I knew how to do SCs but I don't.  I was just re-watching some scenes and the 1:1 with Jordan.  They were at dinner and he was telling her about his family.  I have not liked or disliked Jordan so far, but this scene was swaying me and I found myself smiling along with JoJo when they were talking. THEN they start kissing, the camera pans away and Jordan's arm is where??  On the back of JoJos chair . . . not holding her or touching her. His right hand is gripping the back of the chair, his left is on the table and JoJo is holding his face with both hands, pulling him to her.  Even the "staged" scene on the steps looks like there is space between them.  This all could mean dittly squat but compared to others I thought this really showed a lack of true attraction on his part.

Chase just about consumes her whole body into his when they are dancing/kissing.  Robby is very affectionate and touchy with her.  Luke and her have a lot of passion and he is usually touching her while they are intimate.  I thought what a contrast the Jordan shot was.  Again, could just be he doesn't feel the need to be all touchy feely with her, never know hmmm
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:03 pm

^I agree, loco. I've always thought Jordan says all of the right things but the BL/FEs lack authenticty and leave me wanting more. Chase is "doing" all of the right things (sweet getures, lots of affection) but can't seem to muster saying the right things...yet...will he get there in time?

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:14 pm

I agree 100% with you loco. There is no tenderness or delicacy in his touch. His attraction is just maybe physical, if so much. But I must say he did look genuine in the ILY part and in this episode he kind of grew on me. But I agree, any romantic gesture with these two it's JoJo who ALWAYS initiates - she jumped into his bucket of grapes, asked him to feed her etc. She is WAY more into him than he is into her. It is so obvious, but she is so blinded in love that she can't see it. I always find it easier for a woman to catch up in feelings with a guy than the other way around - I could be wrong. But I just don't see the tender caress. Yes, they have a ton of fun together and it's lighthearted and she can be herself etc. Yes, they are of the same social status perhaps. But no, the feelings are not equal. Which makes me wonder...what are his real intentions. I heard that he was exploring acting prior to the show? I can't confirm. Anyways, something just doesn't sit right with him. And then after that scene the camera pans on Luke and Chase, the nicest guys who question Jordan and his intentions. Chase said he's certain that JoJo is perceptive and he believes that she wants a REAL man, with a REAL job in a REAL city. So in essence, he said very nicely that maybe there's some fakeness to Jordan that JoJo would need to explore. But at this point, I think it might be too late...
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:15 pm

agentcurls wrote:^I agree, loco. I've always thought Jordan says all of the right things but the BL/FEs lack authenticty and leave me wanting more. Chase is "doing" all of the right things (sweet getures, lots of affection) but can't seem to muster saying the right things...yet...will he get there in time?

For me actions speak louder than words, but for JoJo I guess it's the other way around...yikes! affraid
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:21 pm

One thing that we cant lose sight of is that she is being paid to produce a show, not just to fall in love. Her job is to make as many men fall for her as possible and keep that momentum going all the way to the end. I dont mean that I think she is being disingenuous with them, I do think she cares about these guys and doesnt tell them things that she doesnt feel. She is having to drag Jordan along through this process. She is a very touchy feelly demonstrative type that needs that reciprocated. If we are seeing Jordan's lack of attachment, you can bet your bottom dollar, she sees it.

I have often thought that Des' total melt down when Brooks left was more about seeing her season dissolve in front of her eyes than anything else. Brooks and Chris were to be her F2 and to be honest, I dont know what her choice would have been. There was lots of evidence that she had a very strong relationship with Chris all along, but things turned beyond OK for her.

Jordan is the perfect deflection from the real love story guy. They have some much fodder for drama with him. He is constantly on camera and the center of attention, but not with positive love scenes. The viewers see his smooth talking way of always saying the right things at the right times and her gushing over him and hanging on every wordand it seems like a match made in heaven.

Ashley started developing a relationship with BenF late in the game because her guys were dropping like flies around her and she needed at least a credible F2. BenF even asked her why are you paying attention to me all of a sudden.

JoJo was the perfect deflector for Ben's season. She has a way of making people feel comfortable, putting them at ease, and because she is so demonstrative, it made the physical aspect so much easier. I do think Ben had true feelings for JoJo, just not the same as with Lauren.

I think JoJo is an incredible young woman with a good head on her shoulders. I trust her to do the right thing for her.......at least for now.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 18 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:52 am

Lost17 wrote:I've noticed that almost ALL of the guys have had, at one time or another- another guy narrating through parts of their dates, except for Luke. Jordan, Chase & I'm trying to remember if Robby had it on his? Mia? Not sure if it means anything, but it's distracting away from their time together.

After rewatching epi 7, I can tell you that Chase narrated through parts of Robby's SQT after the GDR. And, yes, it is distracting and I would prefer not to be distracted.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:36 am

^^Thanks Mia, was wondering, YES it is annoying! They did it during Jordan's boat date and Chase's when Derek left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:36 am

I would be shocked at this point if she doesn't pick Jordan -- not because he is necessarily the best match for her, but because that seems to be where her heart lies. And I think it has been that way from day one, similar to Kaitlyn and Shawn B. So the only way I see her picking someone else is if Jordan wigs out on her (which doesn't seem likely based on the sleuthing.)

I think it likely that she developed an interest in Jordan even before the show started. I also think that she has wisely hedged her bets, just in case. But I don't think she needs to worry. They will both try to make a go of it.

Luke, Chase, and Robby would all be reasonable picks for the Bachelor. I would even add JT to the list. My clear preference is for Luke, but Chase and Robby seem more typical of the guys that they pick.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:18 pm

Well, if we are to judge from CH's blog, there's definitely more hype for Luke. I don't think Robby is even being considered because of the WER and ex gf issues. At this stage of the show they'd want someone with a squeaky clean image a la Ben. I think how Luke and Chase exit the show, the audience response and their "interview" at the MTA will be the deciding factors. Ben's storyline was being unloveable. For Chase, it's being scared to open up. For Luke, I just don't know yet. And JoJo hints at that in the preview to the HTD. She questions whether he has emotional depth. So maybe that'll be what sends him home? no idea
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:07 pm

Aviej posted this preview for the HTDs in Robby's thread. I am moving it here for general discussion.

The idea has been discussed that this season is "bad guy" versus "good guy". I think there is more nuance to it. I think it is a season of "truth and lies" - Do you believe everything that people tell you? Do you believe rumors or magazine articles started by exes? Who is telling the truth? Who is lying? Who is to be trusted?

What is happening to Robby is exactly what happened to Jojo with the ex-Chad article.  Robby believed Jojo when she said it was all fabricated. Will Jojo believe Robby and his entire family when they tell Jojo that this (online) rumor about Robby is false, vindictiveness?

Robby said he broke up during Christmas break, he never went to ex's home, only met her mom once in 3+ years, and ex had a roommate. It sounds like ex-gf was a college student (UG or Graduate) - which may mean she was younger and way more immature.

I see this video as confirmation of what I've felt all along. There is no real issue of Robby and the ex, except for the fact that he is the victim of an ugly smear campaign by the ex and ex's friend to sully Robby's reputation and chances with Jojo. Robby's mother, father, and 4 siblings should be able to talk openly with Jojo about his ex and her apparent "negative variables". I don't like to see the contestants speak on camera about their ex's or throw anyone under the bus while being filmed. I don't necessarily want to see or hear anything about what the ex's issues were. That is better left off of film. No need to film and air that; it will only possibly embolden the ex to try to do more damage to him/them. I'm not sure how this will be edited next week. I do think they will leave it as a dark cloud over them, even if it is put to rest. I have faith in Jojo's ability to empathize with Robby especially in light of the fact that she herself had to deal with what appears to be a vindictive ex and the magazine article. She should truly have the ability to relate and understand what is the truth and what are the lies.

Thank you, Aviej for posting this link. *****DO NOT SCROLL DOWN PAGE BELOW VIDEO****POSSIBLE SPOILERS MAY BE ON PAGE AND IN ARTICLE BELOW VIDEO*****

Source: https://www.yahoo.com/tv/the-bachelorette-robby-ex-girlfriend-142742290.html

After watching video for a second time, I think that this conversation between Robby and his mom may take place AFTER Jojo has left the HTD with Robby. He says that Jojo "talked" to him about this "today". So, this looks like something that is definitely going to be continued on in next episode...IMO.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

+23
Hooked
Ayana
DMBFan
Maggenzm
Kashathediva
locoforbach
AllAboutLove
bluwavz
Mbc450
Ladybug82
Katiebelle