SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:51 am

You all have made some very good observations and shared a lot of good opinions. I'll share a few of my thoughts on the episode.

Alex: Loved watching the horses part. Jojo did the right thing in cutting him loose that night. Kindest way to do it.

Chase: So little air time. Looked the most handsome so far this season to me. His inclusion in the final scene does not bode well for him, though. Typically indicates the next guy to go. Since Luke already got a final scene (along with Derek) I think they did Chase's one week early. I think she will keep him to F3 because he is not head over heals for her (like Luke) and this is to "teach him a lesson" on how to fall in love through vulnerability.

Luke: As usual, this episode was like a video resume for the next lead. The HTD will be the finishing touch, as that little nephew of his is going to up the 'awwww' factor about 10-fold. The date was tailor made for him. I think (for whatever reason) since Jojo knows that Luke is not F1 or F2, she will cut him loose to salvage his heart in time to be the next lead and go untarnished by the FDs.

Jordan: Like many of you, I don't care for "tv Jordan". I believe that he is being edited in such a way to make us not like him. (Just like others are being edited in such a way that we do like them- their TV versions)  I didn't really catch the background music that you all were describing from the Jordan parts, so I will have to pay attention when I rewatch. How many red flags are they going to raise for this guy? Now they are throwing in the estrangement from brother (versus Family man Robby). They are just making him look so flawed and unappealing to me. I didn't really see her as 'gaga' over Jordan's ILY as I was expecting. I still think she has a little whisper of doubt in her head, and that whisper is going to get louder and louder in the next few weeks (whether they air it or not).

JT: He was a bit drunk, eh? I didn't see the conversation between him and Chase and Robby about front runners as an argument. It was a discussion. I think Robby was trying to make the point that you just need to be in touch with your own feelings and focus on your own relationship with her (as opposed to comparing it to others like Jordan and Luke). However, I do think that JT was aware enough to know that she was more attracted to some of the others than to him. He had good reason to feel like an underdog cuz he was an underdog. I didn't like the way the teasing of Robby was edited (the wandering eye comments), because I do believe that JT started teasing Robby in good fun, but perhaps due to alcohol consumption (or his seeing that he truly was getting under Robby's skin he was having too much fun) he kept it up too long. I would hope that if it all were in jest (which I do believe) that JT would have clarified that with Jojo as the night went on. Of course, even if JT did admit to teasing Robby only, they wouldn't show it to us, because they are trying to come up with some way to cast doubts on cutie pie Robby's character. Well, they might have fooled some people, but they didn't fool me.

Last edited by MiaHawk on Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:20 am; edited 2 times in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:14 pm

Chase's increasing frustration is matching Jordan and Robby's increasing confidence.

Does anyone else want to smack this smug look off his face?
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 17 Jordan15
(my own SC)
The gaucho date would've been so romantic with the right person. 

I definitely see an ease with Jordan and JoJo...but has anyone noticed they do a lot of "pecking"/closed mouth kisses and not a lot of "making out" ? At least what's aired anyway (stairwell kiss aside). I want to like these two together, but Jordan's authenticity is lacking for me and incomplete in his FEs and BL, imo. 

Hmmm, Chase narrating how JoJo knew of Jordan before filming and how that might've affected his front runner status. Narrating again about hoping JoJo taking into consideration people's lives outside the show...and then the ominous music with the dark shadow...is this foreshadowing? Chase really is Jordan's antagonist. One guy says all of the right things. The other guy does all of the right things. Well, I know what would speak louder to me. 

Chase is scared to say "love." He told JoJo he didn't want to lose her, but this might be what does him in? Especially since Jordan is offering himself up on a silver platter at this point. Maybe he could sense something in JoJo that didn't make him feel safe about being so vulnerable. He said he's never really opened up like this before...but then he is trying to in the bubble...Eeeps! This process may not work for him, TBH. He has a lot of ground to cover and make up...He is starting to unravel in this episode. 
The preview for episode 7 theme was "confidence is key", and that fits Robby & Jordan for sure. So maybe the edit is switched up this season and confidence is not the kiss of death it has been in the past. 

I really like JoJo & Luke together, but I think JoJo is less herself with him than she is with the others. It's just a feeling I get. It's interesting that JoJo says Luke expresses his emotions in a way that isn't like most men. But yet, she cuts him loose and keeps the guy who is having the most trouble articulating his feelings over Luke. 

Aw man, Chase narrating again " I'm not sure I've had all the opportunity to grow to be in the same position as Jordan and Luke." (Foreshadowing? Or an obstacle to overcome?)

This Chojo outtake is too much! JoJo "can we do this every night?" Hmmm...is she thinking long-term with him? I think Chase got more airtime with JoJo in this outtake than the actual episode!

Re: HTD preview-they are really keeping us in suspense about Jordan/Luke being in Thailand. And I think maybe JoJo's line "my heart is broken" was possibly spliced in (from Ben's season perhaps?) I think she is most likely just upset about Luke's departure.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:57 pm

agentcurls wrote:Chase's increasing frustration is matching Jordan and Robby's increasing confidence.

Does anyone else want to smack this smug look off his face?
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 17 Jordan15
(my own SC)
The gaucho date would've been so romantic with the right person. 

I definitely see an ease with Jordan and JoJo...but has anyone noticed they do a lot of "pecking"/closed mouth kisses and not a lot of "making out" ? At least what's aired anyway (stairwell kiss aside). I want to like these two together, but Jordan's authenticity is lacking for me and incomplete in his FEs and BL, imo. 

Hmmm, Chase narrating how JoJo knew of Jordan before filming and how that might've affected his front runner status. Narrating again about hoping JoJo taking into consideration people's lives outside the show...and then the ominous music with the dark shadow...is this foreshadowing? Chase really is Jordan's antagonist. One guy says all of the right things. The other guy does all of the right things. Well, I know what would speak louder to me. 

Chase is scared to say "love." He told JoJo he didn't want to lose her, but this might be what does him in? Especially since Jordan is offering himself up on a silver platter at this point. Maybe he could sense something in JoJo that didn't make him feel safe about being so vulnerable. He said he's never really opened up like this before...but then he is trying to in the bubble...Eeeps! This process may not work for him, TBH. He has a lot of ground to cover and make up...He is starting to unravel in this episode. 
The preview for episode 7 theme was "confidence is key", and that fits Robby & Jordan for sure. So maybe the edit is switched up this season and confidence is not the kiss of death it has been in the past. 

I really like JoJo & Luke together, but I think JoJo is less herself with him than she is with the others. It's just a feeling I get. It's interesting that JoJo says Luke expresses his emotions in a way that isn't like most men. But yet, she cuts him loose and keeps the guy who is having the most trouble articulating his feelings over Luke. 

Aw man, Chase narrating again " I'm not sure I've had all the opportunity to grow to be in the same position as Jordan and Luke." (Foreshadowing? Or an obstacle to overcome?)

This Chojo outtake is too much! JoJo "can we do this every night?" Hmmm...is she thinking long-term with him? I think Chase got more airtime with JoJo in this outtake than the actual episode!

Re: HTD preview-they are really keeping us in suspense about Jordan/Luke being in Thailand. And I think maybe JoJo's line "my heart is broken" was possibly spliced in (from Ben's season perhaps?) I think she is most likely just upset about Luke's departure.

Is this still unspoiled? Or are you just guessing about Lukes' departure?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:01 pm

^Still unspoiled, but I'm just guessing he is next to go because we don't have proof in SCs he makes it further. We have SCs of Robby and Chase in Thailand and Jordan in a limo holding a ring box.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:48 pm

I have been MIA from the boards for the past two weeks as I knew there wasn't a new episode until this week. Trying to catch up... quick question, how do we know there is a 2nd FRC??? ETA: Finally read the sc discussion thread and see where this is coming from.

Also, I can't stand Jordan. I'm curious as to why he doesn't get along with his brother, seems there may be a story there. I don't want to google it though for fear of seeing any spoilers. I don't see how she picks him with the way he is being edited.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:02 am

I've noticed that almost ALL of the guys have had, at one time or another- another guy narrating through parts of their dates, except for Luke. Jordan, Chase & I'm trying to remember if Robby had it on his? Mia? Not sure if it means anything, but it's distracting away from their time together.

agent, not sure I agree with Jojo being less of herself with Luke, especially on the kissing side of things.  :yes:  She's also had deeper convos with him than the others, I feel. Also, she hasn't cut him..yet, and does she cut him? It's still a possibility Jordan leaves.

Yeah, agree DMB-edit isn't showing me a Jordan F1. And Mia, no it isn't showing me a Robby OR even Chase F1 either!Hugesmile :rosiecolored

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:20 am

I know, I know, we're all watching parallel shows and seeing different things. It is such a strange phenomenon isn't it?

As for the narration, I cannot say because I admit to not paying much attention to that. I couldn't say whether or not Robby's segments are narrated or not. I think I might just block it out if it is. THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 17 3806527698

Did Jordan's brother in the preview say that Aaron doesn't have a relationship with Jordan or with the entire family?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:16 am

Some other interesting things in this episode:

"There are a few relationships where I can see myself falling in love, but a part of me is scared that there's more than one person I feel that way for" as a peace sign is shown in DT BA. -JoJo
JoJo either was maybe coached to say this or she wasn't all "Jordan or nobody" at this point yet.

"Even though there's are not a rose this late in the "game", every time you see her..." -Jordan (cam to Chase) "it's very important" -Luke "Yeah" -Chase

Post-Jordan 1:1 PI, I think this is a frankenbite:
"I didn't know Jordan was going to tell me he was in love with me tonight" (JoJo ITM)
"I'm just trying to process it all." (JoJo VO)
"I'm happy. I'm..." (JoJo ITM)
"excited. I'm giddy. I feel loved. I feel really loved." (JoJo VO with different vocal tone and inflection)

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:41 am

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:51 am

I came here bcs no one is posting on the other unspoiled thread. Here is my take. I can't seam to figure out who the F1 is , IMO, she likes all of them the same except I see a deeper relationship with Luke, and a little less with Chase. But Robby and Jordan are in their head, not their heart.
I think, she is doing a good job,.I like that she gives everyone the same attention. I can't wait for the HMT
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:26 am

A few previews for y'all. Real life's been busy so I apologize for just now getting to post them or if someone else already has.

Big Family

St. Augustine

Back in Texas

Tough Decision

Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:32 am

Thanks, Ladybug! You're the best! bestbud!

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 17 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

+23
Hooked
Ayana
DMBFan
Maggenzm
Kashathediva
locoforbach
AllAboutLove
bluwavz
Mbc450
Ladybug82
Katiebelle