SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:06 pm

Katiebelle wrote:I have been so busy with my work that I haven't had the chance to watch yet but I see from the banner that she picked Jordan. TBH I would have been happier if she picked no one but her heart was set on him and nothing was going to stop her. Hopefully they can make this work.

I plan to watch it tonight and will post my thoughts then.

@MiaHawk - I'm so sorry you didn't get your happy ending for Robby  console  but I have really enjoyed the positively and faith in your posts.

A big  tyvm  everyone for a great season. I have loved posting with you all. Even though I now have been a member of this site for over a year it still blows my mind that we are conversing from all parts of the globe about a common passion.

This was my first season where I was able to sleuth screen caps and I really had lots of fun so  goteam   I think we did pretty well with our sleuthing! It would be interesting to look at the spoiled section and see if they got any clues from us unsullied.

We loved reading everyone's posts. yes

As far as the bold is concerned, it's not allowed to take info from the Non Spoiled to the Spoiled side. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:20 pm

I am with you @Katiebelle, I was hoping she wouldn't pick Jordan but she seemed to chase him so hard all season long it seemed a long shot. That being said, I hope it all works out for them both.

To @MiaHawk I loved your posts and optimism and I feel your disappointment with your spumoni. It's always tough to have a fave who doesn't end up F1 (many of my faves are not F1) and even more heartbreaking when they are F2 sad  I hope Robby finds his special someone soon! beatingheart

Thank you to everyone for making this season so much more fun! I loved reading the different posts and sleuthing with you all non-spoiled group hug
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:41 am

After enjoying this forum immensely all season and feeling blessed to have watched such a nice guy like Robby take a chance on love with Jojo, I don't want my final post in this thread to be sad or low energy. I want to post one last time in this no spoiler thread with something more befitting of my Spumoni. I want to honor him with something positive and uplifting. This is one of those songs that just sounds better on high volume. Enjoy!  PINKHEART

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

+23
Hooked
Ayana
DMBFan
Maggenzm
Kashathediva
locoforbach
AllAboutLove
bluwavz
Mbc450
Ladybug82
Katiebelle