SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:44 pm

That couldve happened but that too would point to doing the show tv for exposure and the thrill of 15 mins of fame.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:54 pm

Ok, that is interesting information. You say Ben is her step brother. Is the other brother also a step brother? Who are their parents?

The Pitbull Bros were certainly OTT on Jojo's HTD with Ben. It was very awkward to watch the Hello scene and then the grilling of Ben in the kitchen scene. Jojo, however, did not appear to be in on their scheming (if that is what it was). She looked embarassed by their OTT Hello scene and how they ignored Ben. And she seemed equally clueless about how they were grilling Ben in the kitchen. She was not present for that scene. If there was grandstanding and playing to the camera it seemed to me like it was only done by the 2 brothers. I'm not sure what their motives were (to just be OTT to get airtime for the fun of it or to ruin Jojo's chances with Ben so as to increase her chances to be the next lead). I think the Hello scene was to be OTT for fun airtime. I think once they sat down and talked to Ben his serious and tight lipped, unemotional demaeanor clued them in to the fact that Ben was not in love with Jojo, and they went into Pitbull mode in the kitchen trying to get more info from him. If Jojo and Ben were really falling in love with each other equally, I think the brothers would hav been very happy for Jojo and I don't think they would ruin that just so she could roll the dice as the lead. Of course, this is jmo of people I don't know at all.

We can NEVER truly know what is in the minds ad hearts of these people. We all make assumptions and assessment based on what we see and hear, and we use are filtered glasses to determine who we are seeing. I think Jojo really wants to find her husband. I think she would love to be done with the dating scene. I think she is motivated to find a good guy, a husband material guy, at the end of all of this. Will she be able to do that? IDK. Typically we find that out about 8 months post show.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:04 pm

Mia, we've studied that footage enough, I think I see them too! giggling

I'm not sure about all the limelight stuff, never really knew of her family except what they showed on RFL and the bach. Ben might have been, I don't know, but Jojo was younger when he did that show. I'm sure it made an impression on her, her brother Ben did choose the girl in the end, but that lasted maybe a minute. One of the other couples (Tim Lopez-from the Plain White T's & Jenna) probably made an impression on her, they fell in love on the show, got married a few years later and are still going strong, so she knew the process worked. Then she was on the bach and fell in love again, why not give it another go?

I didn't really pay attention to Jojo during the bach, my fav was Lauren...wasn't sure I wanted her as the 'ette, but I've been pleasantly surprised with the way she's handled herself and the guys. I've grown to really like her as a person.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:19 pm

JoJo at 25 seems just as mature as some of the most mature Bachelorettes we've had. And I would say more so than our last 'ette who had five years on her. She is focused on each relationship, asking the guys good questions, and really is trying to connect with them, etc. She's a great communicator. She has been up there on the top of my list. 

After what I saw JoJo go through last season and how she connected with Ben and the other girls, I felt drawn to her and her story so I guess that's why I have a personal preference for her to find her HEA with a great guy who is deserving of everything JoJo has to offer. I'm having a hard time connecting with her and Jordan for whatever reason, but if that's who she wants, I will try to be happy for her because I think highly of her. 
Perhaps maybe JoJo will write her own HEA with or without Jordan in the long run and that's really all that matters.  yes

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:25 pm

agentcurls wrote:JoJo at 25 seems just as mature as some of the most mature Bachelorettes we've had. And I would say more so than our last 'ette who had five years on her. She is focused on each relationship, asking the guys good questions, and really is trying to connect with them, etc. She's a great communicator. She has been up there on the top of my list. 

After what I saw JoJo go through last season and how she connected with Ben and the other girls, I felt drawn to her and her story so I guess that's why I have a personal preference for her to find her HEA with a great guy who is deserving of everything JoJo has to offer. I'm having a hard time connecting with her and Jordan for whatever reason, but if that's who she wants, I will try to be happy for her because I think highly of her. 
Perhaps maybe JoJo will write her own HEA with or without Jordan in the long run and that's really all that matters.  yes

Good Post I agree
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:32 pm

A new preview... laugh out loud

Source

ETA: the video is at the top and attached to an article. Comments are allowed on the page, so click and scroll with caution, if you visit the source.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:54 pm

Ladybug, Thank you so much for posting the new preview. giggling
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:18 pm

Thanks LB! Niiice new avi!

Does it look like Jojo is trying to get out of the car. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:14 pm

Your welcome!

And Thanks! Hugesmile Isn't Charlie handsome? heartbeat Yours isn't too bad either! :gotcha:
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:17 pm

Thanks, LB Smiley 
What a fun group of guys...and iof many surprising talents...I've always had soft spot for a mean beat-box!

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:45 pm

Last edited by MiaHawk on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:55 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Your welcome!

And Thanks! Hugesmile Isn't Charlie handsome? heartbeat Yours isn't too bad either! :gotcha:
Yes, he is! They are both gorgeous, sexy men!

I wish we could see more of the 'fun' side of the guys, like this and not so much drama...can image all the good stuff on the cutting room floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

+23
Hooked
Ayana
DMBFan
Maggenzm
Kashathediva
locoforbach
AllAboutLove
bluwavz
Mbc450
Ladybug82
Katiebelle