SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Page 21 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:54 pm

Cannot wait for HTDs! I'm so excited! :dancingdoggy: 2pop
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Post by moonchild Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:41 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Cannot wait for HTDs!  I'm so excited!  :dancingdoggy: 2pop

Im with you on this, Mia! This should be a great episode!

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 21 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:43 pm

Me too! Enjoy Mia! At least you know your guy goes to at least F2, mine I have no idea what happens. I'll have some tissues ready, just in case! :nervous  At least I have 'my heart is yours' to look forward too. heartbeat

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:22 pm

Lost17 wrote:
Me too! Enjoy Mia! At least you know your guy goes to at least F2, mine I have no idea what happens. I'll have some tissues ready, just in case! :nervous  At least I have 'my heart is yours' to look forward too. heartbeat

Wow. Reading this it just hit me that one of these guys is going home tonight (the infamous blue dress RC). :tissuebox
I must say that in general, she has some really nice guys left. (IMO one is a little less great than the others, but in general she's doing a pretty good job)

I cannot wait to see Luke's little nephew - he reminds me of my son when he was a baby - chubby and happy! I must say that if I were Jojo and 50 people showed up on a HTD, I'd be overwhelmed, too. Not since Nick Viall's HTD have we had so many people!  THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 21 3806527698

For Chase, I am anticipating a very normal family feel, little to no drama. Wonder if they are at Chase's own home? Seems like he is letting Dad in through the door? Bet it will have the typical 'bachelor pad' feel to it.  Smiley

Jordan's HTD will be at his parent's home? It looks like a pretty house from the outside. I cannot wait to see how they edit this date. They have thrown Jordan under the bus with the edit all season. Will that trend continue tonight with his family? His brother didn't look too happy in preview when Jojo brought up the sibling discord.  question

Can you guess which family I'm really dying to see? Uh huh, Robby's!!! I'm gonna fall in love all over again! Err, I mean, Jojo's gonna fall in love all over again!  Hugesmile

It's almost turkey dinner! It's almost turkey dinner!...Bon Appetit!!!   partytime  :dancing peg:  :dancingdoggy:

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:13 pm

I'm going to miss the show tonight! I look forward to reading your comments when I get back!

Wahoo to hometowns!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:17 pm

I'm looking forward to your comments at a later time, Veg Out!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:05 pm

I haven't been watching much this season but I'm here for the hometown dates because that's usually my favorite episode.

...and now I'm being reminded of why I stopped watching this season. She so clearly does not care about anyone but Jordan.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:26 pm

SQUEAL!  High clap  :cutiepie beatingheart I fell in love all over again with my Spumoni and his entire family!

I really liked all 4 families.  Chase's date was very moving, to see him letting his walls down is so attractive. I liked his mom and his dad a lot.

I liked Jordan's parents, especially his mom. It was sweet the way they interacted together. jojo's gut, however, is trying to tell her something is jot quite right with their relationship.  She said it best when she said she needs to figure out which man would make the best husband for her. It is not Jordan, IMO.

Luke really tried and he pulled out all te stops at the RC when he asked to speak to her.  I think that she realizes that their physical chemistry is more than their emotional connection. I think Luke has been sweet and romantic at times when he is with her, but I don't think his over all personality is the right fit for her.  She seems to want a man who openly talks about his feelings.

I think she appreciates Chase's efforts to do so, and will give him more time due to his hesitancy as a child who went through a rough childhood from divorce. I think when pushed that Jordan expresses his feelings, but in a kind of surfacey and slightly awkward way. He smiles, smirks, and laughs which gives off a sense of insincerity or shallowness tohis feelings. Luke gives her moments of emotional depth, but because his personality is the strong, confident, silent type, he does not wear hos emotions on his sleeve. I think that she finds security in knowing what her man is thinking and feeling. That takes away her doubts and makes her feel as if is safe. Robby is the perfect match for her. In addition to being sexy, smart, silly, and spunky, he is chatty and emotional. She never has to guess where his mind or heart are at. He is forthcoming and trustworthy. They are such a cute couple, IMO.

The ending...ugh...part of me is annoyed, but the other part of me is happy who all of you ladies who can keep hope alive for one more week!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:00 am

I totally agree on the Chase date. What a fine young man! I loved the interaction with his family.

I think Luke is the perfect yin to JoJo's yang. Hopefully, in a good relationship there is growth. JoJo needs to learn that she doesnt need to hear 3 words to know someone loves you. He told her in every other way possible. He has shown her in every way he possibly could on this show. We are all different, but I would rather have someone wait until they were absolutely sure. My hope for JoJo is by the end of this she will have confidence in herself and what SHE brings to the table and she will know love when she sees it, not when she hears 3 words. If she doesnt find that one true love on this show, I hope she walks away having a better idea of what true love is. JMO

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 21 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:13 am

Mia, so happy you got to get some quality Robby time, it's been due! Especially if she's falling in love with the guy. Hugesmile

moon, couldn't have said it better myself...I think we're on the same page. :yes:

Love me some romantic Luke. That whole set up, yeah, I'd of been a goner! Open your eyes girl and don't let this one get away!

Jordan-Anyone else notice the same bits of music played at the end of the hot tub date on his HTD? Not seeing this one last.

The families were great!

What kind of preview was that? More Chad, really!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:54 am

Ok, since they gave us nothing new to work with, I'm not bothering to SC the previews from last night.  As soon as we get some sneak peeks, I'll post and SC them for us, assuming they play nice and actually give us something new to work with. Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:12 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Ok, since they gave us nothing new to work with, I'm not bothering to SC the previews from last night.  As soon as we get some sneak peeks, I'll post and SC them for us, assuming they play nice and actually give us something new to work with. Hugesmile

You get to take the week off from SCing the previews. They showed us nothing from FDs! With the cliffhanger ending last night, it explains why we didnt see any images of Jordan or Luke in Thailand. They are trying to protect their cliff hanger. I'm sure the only previews we will get prior to Monday will be those of Chase and Robby since they already gave us those images on night one.

MTA ought to be interesting. The guys obviously disliked Chad immensely. Will they continue the animosity back and forth? Or will they soften Chad's edit because he is going on BIP? Will he be humanized or go to BIP in full villian mode?

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

+23
Hooked
Ayana
DMBFan
Maggenzm
Kashathediva
locoforbach
AllAboutLove
bluwavz
Mbc450
Ladybug82
Katiebelle