SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Page 20 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:03 pm

In epi 7, we saw Jojo ask Robby WHY his family did not like ex or think they were a good fit. She is worried that familiy isn't going to approved of her. Robby tries to assure her that there were many negative variables with the ex, and she should not worry. I think she will continue to worry somewhat as that is a totally normal thing to do when you are meeting the family of someone you are dating. It will be the same for all families.

In epi 7, we see Robby come forward on his own and tell Jojo that the break up was 4.5 months ago, it was messy, and he is completely over the ex. Jojo seems most concerned over the fact that he is only 4.5 months out of a longterm relationship. Is he a) completely over the ex? and b) is he at a place where he will want to get engaged?

Robby told her directly and decisively he is over the ex. Robby told her that he wants to be engaged and married and their relationship is his focus now. He is ready for this, her, them. I believe that she is almost 100% sure that what he says is true. But, then comes the rumor that "they're talking about". (Who "they" are, I'm not sure. It could be his siblings, or producers, or other contestants)

In the preview for HTDs, we see Robby's mom tell Robby that the roommate of his ex has been telling people and posting online that Robby broke up with ex BECAUSE he wanted to go onto the show. (That is how I interpret that clip.) Mom says we all know that isn't true. So, it isn't true that he was in a decent relationship that he decided to put on hold for the adventure of the show, with the thought that he could always return to it afterward? Is THAT what the rumor is intended to question?

Robby will now need to reassure Jojo once again that: a) he broke up with the ex for good because it was a bad realtionship - here he family can serve as witnesses. b) he has no intention of ever returning to the ex - again the family can vouch for this, and c) he is completely moved on and ready to get engaged - family can speak to the moved on, but only Robby will know if he is ready for proposal just like all the other men there. And in all honesty, I don't believe Jojo will be ready to get engaged at the FRC.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:51 pm

Does anyone know the episodes coming up, I'm a little confused. GA can we know the date of the final episode or is that against the rules?
July 18 HTD
July 25 MTA or overnight dates with F3?
August 1 MTA?
August 2 BIP Doesn't this show start after Bach?
August 8??  FD/MTP/ATFR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:55 pm

Lost17 wrote:Does anyone know the episodes coming up, I'm a little confused. GA can we know the date of the final episode or is that against the rules?
July 18 HTD
July 25 MTA or overnight dates with F3?
August 1 MTA?
August 2 BIP Doesn't this show start after Bach?
August 8??  FD/MTP/ATFR

My online TV schedule shows the MTA on Tuesday July 26. Final Episode/ATFR could then be on 8/1 with BIP starting on 8/2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:00 pm

Thanks hav...makes sense!

Also to everyone, my tv schedule for tomorrow shows the 'ette being on first hour, then 2nd hour is the Rep. Nat. Conv...then 'ette continues in that 3rd hour...so be aware if that's happening in your area as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:38 pm

Thanks for the warning re DVR. I cannot wait for the HTDs! I love meeting the families and seeing the different cities. I hope nobody
's family is edited poorly. I don't like it when they throw the families under the bus.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:38 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Thanks for the warning re DVR. I cannot wait for the HTDs! I love meeting the families and seeing the different cities. I hope nobody
's family is edited poorly. I don't like it when they throw the families under the bus.

Me too, Mia. This is a hard elimination because you cant help but think that it was in some way a reflection on your family. I wish they would figure out a different way to handle this. Like maybe a sit down with each guy before the RC to discuss things. IDK, I guess its bad no matter what they do.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 20 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:47 pm

Which relative of which man are you all most eager to 'meet'?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:12 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Which relative of which man are you all most eager to 'meet'?

Good question, Mia!

Chase: His dad--from the faster-than-lightening glimpse of him in the preview, he looks jolly and sweet.
Robby: His whole family--he said that he's from a big family; it's tremendous fun to watch big families interact. One of my favorite HTDs was Constantine's on Ashley's season.
Luke: His dad--I wonder if Luke is his father's son or if they are opposites. Luke's backstory is so fascinating to me--he has such depth.
Jordan: His mom--I'm wondering if he's a mama's boy. Also, since they seem to be playing up Aaron's estrangement, I am interested to observe its effect on her.

Side wish: I hope that the next season of the Bachelorette features a later 20s or early 30s woman. The early-20-something leads feel very young in terms of relationships. It's becoming more difficult to relate to them.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:33 am

I checked my TV guide/DVR listing for Monday 7/18. I guess in my time zone, I will have Bachelorette from 8-10pm like usual. The Political conventions begin Monday and some of the speeches will be aired live, I guess. So, depending upon your time zone, your Bachelorette viewing times may vary. Be safe - investigate!

As for the HTDs and meeting the relatives:

Chase - the only relative shown in the preview was his dad, but I think I'm most interested in meeting his mom since she seems to be the one who mainly raised him ( as I understand it)

Luke - his sister because as a sibling close to his age I think she might shed the most light on what goals and aspirations he has and what kind of a lifestyle he wants (music aspirations? Small town roots? Adjustment after returning from military service?) she may be the most open and honest with Jojo's questioning

Jordan - his dad. I want to see what sort of a guy he seems like. Is he a quiet man? An opinionated man? As the biggest role model Jordan has had, I'm curious about his dad's personality traits. Sometimes they don't show too much of the dads. I hope we get to see him tomorrow.

Robby - I am also looking forward to meeting them all. Like you said, it is fun to watch the energy and interactions of a big family. I am looking forward to meeting both of his parents equally. His mom because she is the emotional one. His dad because he was the one that Robby mentioned as the one to speak up about disliking the ex. Is his mom the softie and his dad the tough one (for Jojo)?

What order do you think they were filmed (based on location)? Compared to how they will be aired?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:40 am

As to family member I want to see, I like the whole dynamic I guess, how they all interact and how/who they are when they are 'home'.

I would think they'd go coast to coast, but they probably don't. But I'd think they'd save Jordan for last since he's in CA. So maybe Robby, Chase, Luke then Jordan??

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:47 am

locoforbach wrote:I wish I knew how to do SCs but I don't.  I was just re-watching some scenes and the 1:1 with Jordan.  They were at dinner and he was telling her about his family.  I have not liked or disliked Jordan so far, but this scene was swaying me and I found myself smiling along with JoJo when they were talking. THEN they start kissing, the camera pans away and Jordan's arm is where??  On the back of JoJos chair . . . not holding her or touching her. His right hand is gripping the back of the chair, his left is on the table and JoJo is holding his face with both hands, pulling him to her.  Even the "staged" scene on the steps looks like there is space between them.  This all could mean dittly squat but compared to others I thought this really showed a lack of true attraction on his part.

Chase just about consumes her whole body into his when they are dancing/kissing.  Robby is very affectionate and touchy with her.  Luke and her have a lot of passion and he is usually touching her while they are intimate.  I thought what a contrast the Jordan shot was.  Again, could just be he doesn't feel the need to be all touchy feely with her, never know hmmm

IA that Jordan doesn't seem to be fully in with JoJo and it's something that has bothered me since the beginning. From JoJo's own words early on she herself seemed to be bothered that Jordan wasn't as into her as she was into him and up until now I still don't see a man in love. To me Jordan acts like he is the lead/bachelor going through the motions. I don't buy his ILY either because his BL and behavior is not that of a man chasing a woman and in love, imo. I don't even see Jordan in "bubble love"... it's just strange to me.

That being said, I have to agree with @Katiebelle that Jordan is most likely F1 if there is one. It seems like JoJo makes excuses for any doubt/negativity about Jordan but doesn't do the same with the other guys? That and JoJo has been chasing Jordan since the beginning, imo, and I just don't see her chasing anyone else as much? It's too bad if that is how it ends up though because I struggle to see Jordan chasing JoJo. If anything, I think Chase and Luke have chased JoJo more than Jordan has. 

no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:01 pm

Its my turn to do SCs this week.  I'll get them up tomorrow as soon as I can tomorrow.  Feel free to PM me if there's something specific you need or have in mind and it's not among the ones I post.  

And just a heads up, some have mentioned on the spoilers side that the Republican Convention airtime may effect (interrupt or delay) the 'Ette airing for them.  So you may want to double check your guide before setting down to watch.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

+23
Hooked
Ayana
DMBFan
Maggenzm
Kashathediva
locoforbach
AllAboutLove
bluwavz
Mbc450
Ladybug82
Katiebelle