SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Post by northernviewer Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:59 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Well, I've found one more thing about Jordan that annoys me. He's one of those "sentence finisher" people. In the video you hear JT saying Jojo would be having more fun with them, and Jordan has to cut in and finish his sentence for him. He did the same thing at the spa with Robby. Robby starting to talk about sandcastles and it being too windy, and Jordan had to cut in and finish his sentence. I had a friend in college who used to do that ALL the time. It became so annoying that we eventually stopped hanging out together. I guess it's a personal pet peeve of mine. :soapbox

Lots of guys, and girls, finish each others sentences when in a group setting, especially when having a few drinks. I didnt see it as anything out of the ordinary. no idea Plus they had just finished doing theor wrap where they all took turns.

I thought all 5 of them were a little cruel making fun of Alex and his height.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:48 pm

^^ I can also see it being as a friendly running joke amongst them with Alex, because he is so short and they are all tall, it is noticeable. I'm sure they all had their quirks they teased about. The guy is definitely built everywhere else and good looking, to bad he opened his mouth on the show. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:56 pm

Lost17 wrote:^^ I can also see it being as a friendly running joke amongst them with Alex, because he is so short and they are all tall, it is noticeable. I'm sure they all had their quirks they teased about. The guy is definitely built everywhere else and good looking, to bad he opened his mouth on the show. Hugesmile

I think Alex has a handsome face and nice hair. I don't like his tattoos at all. And while he has a sweet puppy dog quality to him at times when he is with Jojo, he also has a cocky, trash-talking side to him that is not attractive to me at all.

Yeah, I bet this final group of 6 guys had a lot of fun together. They all seem to get along well enough...so far. The song could be viewed as mean, I can see that. But, they also said some good things about him, too, so that kind of balanced it out for me. If it was all negative stuff, I would feel differently about it.

I don't think Jojo could sit any further away from Alex in the vehicle if she tried. One more inch to her left and she'd be out the door! THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 11 3806527698
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:34 pm

Im not a fan of people making fun of things people are born with. Poke fun at a haircut, or wardrobe or anything a person chooses to do or say or whatever but picking on somethignthey have no control over is mean spirited IMO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:47 pm

^^I'm not a 'fan' either, just imo it didn't 'seem' they did it with cruel-malicious intent. We all see things differently...obviously in my case with Luke. giggling

On another note, heartbreaking and tragic what happened in Jojo's city last night. Talk about malicious and cruel intent..thinking of all those families. sad

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:40 am

Last edited by MiaHawk on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:12 pm

Does anyone have a link to watch the show via streaming? TIA
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:17 pm

It's finally here! Looking forward to what those guys do on the truth or dare date and most especially some cowboy love! Should be a good episode, and here's hoping to a good preview to shed some light on a few things.

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:09 pm

I'm going to try to live post if anyone wants to join me.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:25 pm

OMG, could her body language say anymore that she's not in to him?

Funny that the dog wouldn't eat the food!

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 11 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:30 pm

moonchild wrote:OMG, could her body language say anymore that she's not in to him?

Funny that the dog wouldn't eat the food!

For reals. Her actions don't align with her words.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:32 pm

Jordan had a weird reaction to getting the 2nd 1:1.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

+23
Hooked
Ayana
DMBFan
Maggenzm
Kashathediva
locoforbach
AllAboutLove
bluwavz
Mbc450
Ladybug82
Katiebelle