SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:28 pm

Last edited by MiaHawk on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:38 am

MiaHawk wrote:
He also looks darn good stripped down to just his skivvies. Did you see his face turn red as he was undressing? What? No, you didn't get a good look at his face? Well, tsk, tsk, tsk, ladies, where were your eyes?! giggling I think you all should go back and rewatch it again so you can see how much he blushes. Go ahead. I won't tell your husbands. cantstopl
cantstopl Gotta admit, I didn't see his face turn red, not even sure I saw his face at all once he started undressing! Embarassed giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:41 am

Lost17 wrote:
veg_out wrote:
Did anyone else notice that Luke and Jo seemed a little bit distant? Did he pull his hand back from her? That's strange, but, man, he is getting an incredible setup for the next lead, IMO. That date is all about showcasing him.
veg, no, she pulled back after she initiated it, looked like a teaching lesson and she just couldn't keep her hands to herself, had to touch him for a moment. And that's an incredible setup for F1! THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 9 2498057887

Love it, Lost! Your indefatigable support of Luke is :alltens:
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:06 am

On my dvr description for next week, it says that bad weather spoiled the original GD plans so they hung out at hotel. It also says that Jordan makes a shocking admission. He says he is in love with her and she goes all gaga. THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 9 623245435

As for why these 3 guys went on this date...Jordan and Luke got second 1-on-1 dates, Alex got his first 1-on-1, and that left Robby, Chase, and James for GD. See above re bad weather.

Cowboy Love....Luke doing all the manly man things - shooting a gun, riding a horse, looking mighty gine high up in the saddle. I gets the impression, however, that Jojo is not so much of a cowgirl. She didn't know anything about the horseback riding.  Could be the lifestyle thing that causes her to let Luke go.....or maybe not. #keepinghopealiveforyoulost!

Last edited by MiaHawk on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:52 am

northernviewer wrote:All this Jordan doubt in the edit convinces me more and more that hes F1.   Since the days of the recycled leads, the F1 edit is all about doubt, and the squeaky clean edits go to the next seasons lead possibilities....which from what i can see are going to Chase and Luke.  Robbie's edit is a little more cocky, so n the basis of edits, id say ;F1 is either Jordan or Robbie, and Im leaning toward Jordan as being the one she chooses and this doubt stuff is just smoke and mirrors.
Good post! I have to agree that based on this the edit is indicating Jordan for F1 (most doubt shown) and Luke for Bachelor (most clean edit of F4).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
northernviewer wrote:All this Jordan doubt in the edit convinces me more and more that hes F1.   Since the days of the recycled leads, the F1 edit is all about doubt, and the squeaky clean edits go to the next seasons lead possibilities....which from what i can see are going to Chase and Luke.  Robbie's edit is a little more cocky, so n the basis of edits, id say ;F1 is either Jordan or Robbie, and Im leaning toward Jordan as being the one she chooses and this doubt stuff is just smoke and mirrors.
This is very true. In this case I have to agree that the edit is indicating Jordan for F1 (most doubt shown) and Luke for Bachelor (most clean edit of F4).
I'd say Jordan's edit is a mix of doubt AND certainty.
It's not like she is waiting with bated breath for him to express his feelings. He has told JoJo 4x now that he: wants to fall in love/is falling in love and then the next episode he tells her he IS in love. So now it seems JoJo and Jordan are obstacle-free after their 1:1 in BA. He's got JoJo now hook/line/and sinker it appears going into HTDs. What else can TPTB possibly manufacture now as an obstacle for JorJo?  
What comes next? 
I am still a little suspicious of a front runner not being visible in a FD SC in the season preview. There were no FD SCs for Graham, Frank, & Brooks. However, I will say this too: Neither were Ed and Shawn B (to keep up the suspense), & the only one of Roberto was an aerial shot of him and Ali walking along the beach in Tahiti (no close ups).
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:05 am

^I agree that doubt is cast for the most part with the F1, but there are exceptions: Roberto, JP, 1F, Chris S. Not as much with 1F, but the other guys had good edits that showed genuine care and a growing love for the lead. The doubt around Roberto, JP was inflicted later around HTDs. Chris always had a good edit, even if shown as quirky.

If the show is following the pattern of Andi and Kait's season where the F1 was a done deal on night 1, then, yes, the doubt around Jordan is pure distraction.

I anticipate a turn in Jordan's edit towards redemption as predicted by Katiebelle to get us on board with this couple. Or a big undoing that Jo can't overlook. It's still Jordan's to lose, IMO, though the other F3 "seem" to give him a run for his money.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:02 am

Another thing we need to keep in mind is what the lead wnsts out of this.   Does Jojo want s husband right now... My gut says no.  I think before she even met all the guys she knew that Jordan Rodgers...Aaron Rodgers brother was going to be on the show and once she met him and saw how good looking he was and how easy he was to talk to... I think she made up her mind when she gave him the FIR that he was the guy for her.   We all know her family loves the limelight, so why not run in the Rodgers circle for a bit??  On this board, many always discuss whos "right" for the lead and which would they be most compatible with.... But if the lead just wants Mr Right Now thats what they'll choose.  Plus theres the ever present Bach Bubble where anything can happen laugh out loud

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:18 am

Shirl you're the bestest!! bestbud! You 'almost' make me want to be teamspumoni too...I see him in a different light when you talk about him. yes

veg you probably knew this was coming blowkiss ...I sound like Jordan here- 'and once again I find myself having to defend' my guy. I truly think Luke was and IS a front runner along with Jordan, I know most of y'all don't see it, but there are def. sparks flying off these two and has been from the very moment Jo met Luke. Agree with northern concerning Jordan, in the fact he was a front runner BECAUSE she KNEW who he was before her season started and had already formed preconceived ideas of who she thought he was. She might have gone into this thinking he was F1, but then there was 'thepassionthatisLuke' which can't be denied...and just wait, by the end of all this we'll see them riding off into the sunset probably on coconut of course with a rainbow as backdrop! :Bubba:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:38 pm

Everybody is making some really good points here. The doubts cast onto F1, the Mr Right vs Mr Right Now, and the fact that she does have really good chemistry with multiple men. Ay yi yi! My head is spinning with the possibilities for how this all will end.

I have a question. I've seen it mentioned here a few times that Jojo's family likes the limelight. I think I read here that one of her brothers appeared on a reality tv show. Is that true? She is longtime family friends with Jake the Snake, as we saw in epi 1. What is the evidence pointing to the fact that Jojo and her family like the limelight - which is another way of saying she is there for Mr Right Now?

Lost, I've been studying up on the footprints of different animals. I think I might see some unicorn hoof marks on that sandy beach! :lookout bestbud!

I also have a question for anyone who knows the planned dates that each episode will air. Will it be:???
July 11 - goes 6 to 4 men
July 18 - goes 4 to 3 men after HTD
July 25 - MTA
Aug 1 - goes 3 to 2 men after FD
Aug 8 - Finale/ATFR

Just a little FYI: I will be occupato all day Sat 7/9, Sun 7/10, Mon 7/11 & Tues 7/12. I will be away from a tv and a computer pretty much 7/9 through late night Tues 7/12. Therefore, I won't be able to view this week's episode until I return home - probably late Tuesday. So, if you don't hear from me for a while, that is why.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:57 pm

Mia, the reasons you mentioned are the basis for me thinking they like the limelight. Its just an overall impression I formed. I found the whole HDT so contrived for attention. As theyd already done the reality/dating show thing once... Wouldnt they be more sympathetic to the process Ben was going through? Instead they over react for drama and airtime IMO. Im not a Jojo fan so Im watching with little interest and mostly paying attention to the edit.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:37 pm

Yes, Mia, JoJo's step brother is Ben Patton. He was one of three bachelors in Ready For Love. Previously, he was even under consideration to be The Bachelor, but he went to Dubai for a job (running the finances for the Royal family there, I think). I believe he is a CEO or something of that level for a hospital near or in Dallas. He runs in big circles. He has gone to Richard Branson's private island in the Carribean with Tim and Jenna Lopez. He is friends with Eva Langoria, who produced RFL.

My take on the brothers' actions, all speculation on my part, is that JoJo was cast on Ben's season with the hope of her being the future Bachelorette. However, both Ben and JoJo started to actually fall for one another. It wouldn't surprise me if the brothers acted out on camera, hoping to get Ben to cut JoJo loose so she had better positioning for the role. Obviously, JoJo became B'Ette despite coming in F2...but we know it was not the common B'Ette finishing position. Again, just my speculation.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 9 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

+23
Hooked
Ayana
DMBFan
Maggenzm
Kashathediva
locoforbach
AllAboutLove
bluwavz
Mbc450
Ladybug82
Katiebelle