SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 66 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:14 pm

nannymargie wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:What exactly did Nick do wrong during this episode?
He didn't mention the sex, he said it was an intimate and personal moment, to me that means they connected in a non bubble way, that's all.
And if Joe asked how was his date, he didn't say anything, people would still say he is being cocky.

I think, people are hating Nick just because he is Nick.
He did what any normal dude would do to get the girl, but got bashed, it's getting too funny now to see all the irrational hates.

IMO intimate and personal can lead you to think that that he meant sex without actually saying they had sex.  I think he used a play on words to get his point across.

So our own interpretation of his choice of words become his fault?
We all live different lives with different values and beliefs, but to think he is the villain simply because one word choice is beyond me, really.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:17 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Didn't Shawn confess to a producer that Kaitlyn spent an extra 6 hours with him after their date and
told him he was it he was her number 1. It seemed from his conversation you could assume he had sex with her to seal the deal as well.

So his concern is that, if she feels it with the others, she would have sex with them too. IMO she should have explained to him why she needs to explore every possibility to make sure when/if she chose him is bcs he is the one.
So disappointing this season! Why in the world did we have to listen to them morn and grown? I feel sorry for all the guys. I think they all deserve better than that. I never though I say this, I want her to pick Nick or end up alone, really dumped on TV, I am sorry, but not sorry. This is the worst season ever..
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:Didn't Shawn confess to a producer that Kaitlyn spent an extra 6 hours with him after their date and
told him he was it he was her number 1. It seemed from his conversation you could assume he had sex with her to seal the deal as well.
Yup. He said that kaitlyn came into his room and was on his bed for 6-7 hours and told him that he is the one, the one. Craziness. What is more interesting is in the People Mag article Kaitlyn implies that Shawn had told the guys about this and that the guys knew that Shawn was the one and then later than Nick too was a potential "one".

Sounds like these guys were just MOT no matter which way it went. And Kaitlyn said she acted like all the guys were her boyfriends so she felt like she was cheating in the real world but not on the show and that was her confusion/dilemma. Crazy show.
What does MOT stand for?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:21 pm

MOT - matter of time

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:24 pm

If I had the chance to vote for the 'rette again, I'd still choose Kaitlyn. I like her because she's real and not acting like the other one. She is fun to watch hence good entertainment for me. I think she's a great B'rette.

As for the sex? not so much. I don't judge her for having sex on the show cause most of them do. I just don't want to see or hear of the act itself. Sex s/b kept private.

MF is really pushing the envelope this time. I think he's ill!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:25 pm

BKay wrote:MOT - matter of time
Thanks.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:35 pm

So, did Shawn also kiss and tell? Only Nick got slammed not Shawn?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:41 pm

sdmom wrote:So, did Shawn also kiss and tell? Only Nick got slammed not Shawn?

He said they spend a long time together and hanged out, they all tell each other things. But, of course Nick with the big ego, had to take it the extra mile, he has to be better than the others, when he was told about Shawn time w/kathlyn, he added "it was personal and intimate". He is so fake!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:42 pm

Yes. It is so hard for viewers to notice how the edit leads them to think one way or the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:05 pm

Shawn, didnt kiss and tell. Some of the other guys who were asking Nick about his date brought up that Shawn was the first who got extra SQT becuase he got a group date rose and then an only then did Nickyboy have to one up the statement and say oh well we had time in her hotel and it was very personel and intimate etc...

Until that moment Nick was being vague with details, the minute the guys mention Shawn had the alone time, he had to make it more descriptive and detailed....IMO Nick is just a kiss and tell kinda guy. He knew what he was doing and wonders y the guys last season nor this season care for him. Oh well tis be the show.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:08 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

He said they spend a long time together and hanged out, they all tell each other things. But, of course Nick with the big ego, had to take it the extra mile, he has to be better than the others, when he was told about Shawn time w/kathlyn, he added "it was personal and intimate". He is so fake!

They didn't even show how Shawn said it, how do we know it wasn't fake? Wasnt egotistical?
Funny.

And to me, what Nick meant was they connected in a non bubble way, that's all.
How was the fake? fake is trying to be someone he is not, so he is being the same ego Nick as you call him, how does that fake?

scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:11 pm

Di_ATL wrote:

Shawn, didnt kiss and tell. Some of the other guys who were asking Nick about his date brought up that Shawn was the first who got extra SQT becuase he got a group date rose and then an only then did Nickyboy have to one up the statement and say oh well we had time in her hotel and it was very personel and intimate etc...

Until that moment Nick was being vague with details, the minute the guys mention Shawn had the alone time, he had to make it more descriptive and detailed....IMO Nick is just a kiss and tell kinda guy. He knew what he was doing and wonders y the guys last season nor this season care for him.  Oh well tis be the show.    

Nick told what exactly?
Or was it your own perception to the word he used?

It is different!
And I would love to see if I have missed some conversation somehow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu