SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:13 pm

Ariela wrote:Kaitlyn deserves every bit of sl*t shaming. Her actions are that of a mindless twit. Ian was 100% spot on.

Interestingly how Fleiss set the stage with Ian calling Kaitlyn out....Her scummy knight in shining armor (Nick) came to her rescue....Then she proves Ian right. What good TV!

On another note: Many of you are forgetting about what was said between Kaitlyn and Shawn during their date....when Shawn told her that he doesn't trust Nick, Kaitlyn told him to TRUST HER....I recall she specifically asked Shawn IF he trusts her. To me that sounded as though Shawn was her pick, but she had Nick there just for a ride....Then she flips a switch and sleeps with Nick....followed by a GDR to Jared.

She gave Shawn absolutely NO reassurance and started treating him like one of the guys, nothing special. You all can judge Shawn all you want but IMO he went way too easy on her. Kaitlyn is NOT to be trusted. People operate "in patterns". She will do this to anyone and everyone, given the chance. She's NOT WORTH IT. She is EXACTLY what Ian called her.

As I've said before, it's not that she slept with Nick, it's the way she went about it that is wrong.

Sir Walter Scott wrote:Oh what a tangled web we weave
When first we practice to deceive!

And Kaitlyn walked headlong into that web. Yes IMO Shawn was too easy on her and everything he said (your actions don't match your words) in previous episodes was foreshadowing to this episode - prophetically true. Some comments on the episode:

- Shawn did tell the producer "I love the girl" which IMO makes his confusion and hurt (that's what I saw rather than jealousy) more understandable. Especially in light of his "history" of his parent's ugly divorce. If one wants to understand the definition of "it sucks to be you" try a divorce with infidelity at the core. Better yet don't try it - just talk to someone who's been there.
- As to the crudeness of the phrase "bang two other guys"? That's how guys talk to / with other guys. "Make love" is going to brand you as a wuss.

BKay wrote:Chris H said Kaitlyn is her own worst enemy and now we see why. She had made it clear in CS's season that she is all about openness and owning her sexuality.
snip
But she didn't understand how tptb would encourage her (high fives, you go girl, don't let anyone judge you, etc.) and then would use that against her. She represents so many young women who want to do what they want without being judged, but find out that society still exacts a high price from women who try to act like men. The double standard exists and won't go away anytime soon.

Sadly it won't but IMO this wouldn't have been much more palatable had it been a guy telling a woman "you're the one" and then going out and b*****g someone else. I think any woman would be totally justified in being hurt and outrageously angry and viewers would also feel some sense of outrage. Whether a woman doing it to a man or a man doing it to a woman - it's unacceptable either way.

I can't excuse K's action. It was shallow and immature to not consider the consequences. In this unnatural dating environment, there are mine fields everywhere, and she stepped on a biggie. eta: Ben also got slammed for doing this, so in these circumstances, the outrage has less to do with her being a woman and more to do with showing consideration and respect to the other contestants.

Opps - pretty much what I just said. And in this case the other contestants but the one she said "you're the one to" not very long prior.

I think she thought she didn't care if people judged her, but based on her sm this week, she cares alot. And sadly, I think tptb knew that about her all along, but gladly let her blow herself up. all imo of course.

I agree - but to take this one step farther they not only let her blow herself up they pulled the safety on the mine to make sure it was going to blow up. All last night I kept wondering why the producers let her go to Shawn's room, apparently spend an overnight and it was all off camera and no mic - yet they have mics on Kaitlyn and Nick and a camera in their face the whole time. How could Kaitlyn and Nick possibly think what they did was not going to be shown and known?

Alanna wrote:After hearing Shawn talking to the producer (I think it was Bennett), I think I understand that he's not actually a jealous, raging psycho but literally believed his gf was out there cheating on him. Maybe post-show they've agreed Kait won't bang any more dudes and he won't act like he escaped a jail for the mentally disturbed.

If there is a fatal flaw to this relationship (and IMO there is a fatal flaw) - this is it and it's named Kaitlyn. How does Kaitlyn convince Shawn that she isn't going to hop into bed with the next guy who throws a few compliments her way? Yes - you can be married and still meet someone you're physically attracted to - it happens all the time. What keeps that from being a problem in the marriage is self control - you just don't go there. I haven't seen that self-restraint from Kaitlyn. To be honest it was easier for me to understand her actions before I knew she told Shawn he was the one but if she wasn't sure she should never have said that and if she was sure and said that she needed to exercise self control and stand behind what she said.

sdmom wrote:So, did Shawn also kiss and tell? Only Nick got slammed not Shawn?

I only heard Shawn tell the producer that they spent 6 or 7 hours in his room but I never heard him say that anything more than talk happened. Joe knew about this but we are only making assumptions about how he knew. So far we have seen confirming tweets from Nick about having sex with Kaitlyn but nothing I've heard Shawn say or tweet discloses anything. So AFAIK - Shawn may have kissed - but he hasn't told.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:18 pm

During Episode 4, when Kaitlyn went to have her hair done, the editors left in Ashley S's comment "That's lust!" for a reason. I knew then that K & N were going to get the lustful edit - regardless of what else was the basis of their relationship. To see Shawn get so worked up is part of the storyboard - the editors have magnified it and poked the bear a bit to bring it out. I do think this season is Shawn vs Nick and how it ends up, I have no idea. Those other guys are just along for the ride and I hope they found the experience enjoyable.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5413

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:23 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:
sdmom wrote:So, did Shawn also kiss and tell? Only Nick got slammed not Shawn?

Shawn, didnt kiss and tell. Some of the other guys who were asking Nick about his date brought up that Shawn was the first who got extra SQT becuase he got a group date rose and then an only then did Nickyboy have to one up the statement and say oh well we had time in her hotel and it was very personel and intimate etc...

Until that moment Nick was being vague with details, the minute the guys mention Shawn had the alone time, he had to make it more descriptive and detailed....IMO Nick is just a kiss and tell kinda guy. He knew what he was doing and wonders y the guys last season nor this season care for him.  Oh well tis be the show.    

Nick told what exactly?
Or was it your own perception to the word he used?

It is different!
And I would love to see if I have missed some conversation somehow.

If Nicky had no intention of leading the boys down another anvenue, why then be more descriptive and more divulging of personal information once it was said that ur arch rival in this rodeo was the first to have alone time with Kaitlyn? Why not just continue to keep it vague..Nick wanted to push buttons and he did so. Nick is very calculated just as he was last year, hasnt changed a bit. JMO

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:26 pm

It doesn't matter as much what the viewers think Nick meant by "personal and intimate." It matters more what the other guys think he meant. From Shawn's comments, I think he considers it possible, or even likely, that Kaitlyn and Nick had sex.
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:26 pm

You think K and S spent 6 hours together with no mics on? I don't think so...not at this stage. With the storyboard, it would have told us too much, according to S revelation. Somehow all the guys totally get Shawns reaction...IMO, yes he's talking about how great he feels about their relationship and somewhere along the way...his date was discussed...no way I will be convinced otherwise. Lol, Nick talks about his and all hell breaks loose. SMH

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Do we have any caps/tweets of Nick or Shawn in Utah?

I'd love for Ben H to be the lead. It was funny that he had K dying from a bird attack. I agree that she's showing no interest in him, so I am hoping that's why he's in the F3 spot.
We only have s/caps of Kaitlyn in Utah. No one else. And only Ben H on a fantasy date/2nd 1on1.  If I guessed he is likely top candidate for next bachelor based on that.

Nick goes on a second 1:1 in Cobh, Kennedy park.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:33 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
If Nicky had no intention of leading the boys down another anvenue, why then be more descriptive and more divulging of personal information once it was said that ur arch rival in this rodeo was the first to have alone time with Kaitlyn? Why not just continue to keep it vague..Nick wanted to push buttons and he did so. Nick is very calculated just as he was last year, hasnt changed a bit. JMO

totally agree with you.
He went thru the process two times. He knows that at this moment who is emotionally involved and which level and his strategy is to push buttons so guys will just leave... heck we saw how Shawn reacted and Jared and others.
He knows exactly what he is doing and consider this a competition and every hands are permitted in his book. calculated guy to the extreme IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:42 pm

I'm just gobsmacked it seems she told Shawn she loves him, probably had sex with him and told him he's the one only to jump into bed with Nick four days later. I just don't know how Shawn is really, truly over this? How did she smooth all this over with him? She seems really confident and happy on gma so I guess she BELIEVES he's over it, but is he really?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:48 pm

For the life of me the tptb are a bunch of perverts to continue filming such an intimate act of two consenting adults. I am disgusted. It's totally distasteful and classless. I wanted alone time and they should have respected it, they had every intention of giving K the slutty bêtte edit and it bugs me. They should be ashamed of themselves

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 1f49b  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:49 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:What exactly did Nick do wrong during this episode?
He didn't mention the sex, he said it was an intimate and personal moment, to me that means they connected in a non bubble way, that's all.
And if Joe asked how was his date, he didn't say anything, people would still say he is being cocky.

I think, people are hating Nick just because he is Nick.
He did what any normal dude would do to get the girl, but got bashed, it's getting too funny now to see all the irrational hates.

IMO intimate and personal can lead you to think that that he meant sex without actually saying they had sex.  I think he used a play on words to get his point across.

So our own interpretation of his choice of words become his fault?
We all live different lives with different values and beliefs, but to think he is the villain simply because one word choice is beyond me, really.

Nick knows how to play the game and he used those words for a reason. If he didn't want the guys to know anything he could have left it as we TALKED... That is IMO.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:49 pm

mysthelma wrote:For the life of me the tptb are a bunch of perverts to continue filming such an intimate act of two consenting adults. I am disgusted. It's totally distasteful and classless. I wanted alone time and they should have respected it, they had every intention of giving K the slutty bêtte edit and it bugs me. They should be ashamed of themselves

Well they should've waited till the cameras were gone. They knew they weren't alone in the suite and that their mics were still on. You have to know that if you give it to them, they will use it.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:02 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:You think K and S spent 6 hours together with no mics on? I don't think so...not at this stage. With the storyboard, it would have told us too much, according to S revelation. Somehow all the guys totally get Shawns reaction...IMO, yes he's talking about how great he feels about their relationship and somewhere along the way...his date was discussed...no way I will be convinced otherwise. Lol, Nick talks about his and all hell breaks loose. SMH

could go both ways

1. S is upset because she slept with another and he did not
2. S is upset because he slept with her and she slept with another

both situations are definitely upsetting and with both he would feel cheated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu