SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 72 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by moonchild Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:10 pm

Doesn't all of this just confirm what has already been said. It was game over with Shawn from the very beginning. Nick was brought in to stir the pot and bring on the drama. They knew Kaitlyn better than Kaitlyn knows herself. They knew what would happen if she was given the opportunity. They also know from all the different seasons that when she says "you're the one", she means you're the one among these 25 guys. Throw in another guy that she's already attracted to and is already comfortable with, and.....maybe not the one, after all.

Lucas and Kasha, loved your comments.

Kaitlyn was in control. She could have shut it down twice, but didn't. Inviting Nick to her suite and then leading him into the bedroom. At the same time, I can see the producers in the background, egging her on, telling her that she had made her decision too quickly and owed it to herself to fully explore her options or she would have big question marks and regrets at the end. They are master manipulators and they know human behavior. I still put this on Kaitlyn, but she had help along the way. The problem for K is that she is the one that has to deal with the fallout and not her helpers. Maybe this was payback for telling Shawn he was the one so early on.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:15 pm

Alanna wrote:I think Kait is starting to remind me of Daisy Buchanan with how reckless and careless she's being. It's perfect okay to be single and sleep with the entire football team for all I care, no one's business, but don't tell someone you love them and he's the one, etc. She would kill any sort of trusting relationship in a second. I have such a soft spot for her but maybe it's best for her to be single right now...  

I don't think that she said that she loved him, just that she's falling in love for him. Anyways, I don't think that's any different than what most leads have done. Ali told Roberto that he was the one on their first 1-on-1, but then went on a date with Frank and thought he was the one; she also admitted that she would slept with Frank if he had stayed. Ashley knew that JP was the one in week three, as she started writing journal entries to him at that time. She still slept with Ben. You have Des telling Brooks he's the one, then accepting a proposal from another guy a few days later. You have Deanna telling Graham that he was the only one she saw herself with, then sleeping with multiple guys and accepting a proposal two weeks later.

Point is, they are ALL a little immature and fickle. Not one Bachelorette has stuck to one guy from beginning to end (except maybe Meredith - I didn't see her season).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:17 pm

I think IMO, she took the job of the Bachelorette literally. She was grateful she got chosen so she had to deliver at any cost and being the girl that told the farmer, he can plow her field, it was no brainer this was going to be the tone of her season.It has to be a great ego booster for Kait that all these men are fighting for her attention. I just hope at the end that it was really all worth it and she gets the perks she probably allowed herself to be sl*tshamed for. I doubt she found love and that the offers will be pouring in for her which is really sad to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:30 pm

Just a comment about the microphones and why didn't K and N take them off...

Sharleen has implied/stated that they took their mics off. She is speaking for both her friends, Kailtyn and Nick and states each as her friend. Not just one of them. Additionally, alcohol was flowing for both and she addresses this.

I implore you, the viewer, to think outside the box. How much producer involvement was there? How many marionette strings were pulled? Ask yourself: With no private time with the opposite sex, and not being permitted to seek out distraction, how long before you would get—in the sage words of Ryan McDill—“horned up”? How many whiskeys would need to be all-too-conveniently placed in your hand before you made a decision you might not have made sober? (And, side note: since you know you removed your mics once behind closed doors, did they use booms or hidden microphones to record you?)
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-episode-seven/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:33 pm

If I have to hear 'the physical part of a relationship is important to me' as an excuse for her poor decision making one more time, I might scream laugh out loud. Yes Kait, along with millions of other people who enjoy having sex with their significant others.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Just a comment about the microphones and why didn't K and N take them off...

Sharleen has implied/stated that they took their mics off. She is speaking for both her friends, Kailtyn and Nick and states each as her friend. Not just one of them. Additionally, alcohol was flowing for both and she addresses this.

I implore you, the viewer, to think outside the box. How much producer involvement was there? How many marionette strings were pulled? Ask yourself: With no private time with the opposite sex, and not being permitted to seek out distraction, how long before you would get—in the sage words of Ryan McDill—“horned up”? How many whiskeys would need to be all-too-conveniently placed in your hand before you made a decision you might not have made sober? (And, side note: since you know you removed your mics once behind closed doors, did they use booms or hidden microphones to record you?)
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-episode-seven/
 ^^ she also mentioned that the words 'intimate' and 'personal'  used by Nick were producer prodded

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:36 pm

I am wondering if she knows how it ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:45 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Just a comment about the microphones and why didn't K and N take them off...

This is a good argument for learning morse code or sign language before applying to the show. This is also a good argument for using gags during TB sex.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:50 pm

Kaitlyn also said in the ET interview that she/Nick took off her mics and didn't know that they were being recorded.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:57 pm

CP, that is interesting about Kaitlyn saying that on ET. Sadly, even if they didn't take their mics off TPTB still chose to make it part of the season. Signing on the dotted line and all that... handing over oneself to be at the mercy of TPTB is only getting worse. hmmm

giggling Too funny, Kasha. Thanks for bringing levity and humor to this show. Usually it has some funny/fun moments but lately the episodes this season inspire anything but a good laugh.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:38 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:We must have been watching different episodes. 
Just off the top of my head, I don't remember Nick dressing Kaitlin for the evening or picking out her clothes. Kaitlin commented the top she wore allowed him to "touch her".  Something she chose for that purpose. This is something she said.
Then she invited him up to her room and chose to continue the date which certainly could have ended as it was supposed to. This was on Kaitlin, again. 
I am of the mind it takes two to tango. 
Nowhere did Kaitlin at any time attempt to stop anything. In fact, she gave the green light as much as it was given, if not more. 
Never did she say she regretted the act, only it's timing.
I'll toast to that if I may. wine

I find it funny that everyone is so upset that she had sex with a guy when there were 9, but it is a okay to have sex with three in like three days when it is down to 3?

Kaitlyn was not forced to do anything, she was in charge the whole way through. She and Nick were extremely physical from the first moment. She made out with him before she even knew that she was letting him on the show. She was of course going to have sex with Nick, because if not she would wonder.

I do also think she and Shawn had sex and that is part of his behavior, which was just plain boorish on this episode. Dude, I don't care what she said, you aren't the last guy there and yeah, BTW, suicide is never funny. I am glad Kaitlyn loves Shawn and hopefully chooses him because I would not want him for a whole laughless season of his own.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:01 pm

Ay yi yi! What a mess! Here is my $200. eatcrow (I predicted she had sex with Shawn).
But...considering the "we talked for 6 hours on my bed" revelation...maybe we were all correct! SMH
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu