SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 71 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:28 pm

Love it if I was in good health and could visit I would, even living over there for a couple months seems peaceful.  Sophie

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:We must have been watching different episodes. 
Just off the top of my head, I don't remember Nick dressing Kaitlin for the evening or picking out her clothes. Kaitlin commented the top she wore allowed him to "touch her".  Something she chose for that purpose. This is something she said.
Then she invited him up to her room and chose to continue the date which certainly could have ended as it was supposed to. This was on Kaitlin, again. 
I am of the mind it takes two to tango. 
Nowhere did Kaitlin at any time attempt to stop anything. In fact, she gave the green light as much as it was given, if not more. 
Never did she say she regretted the act, only it's timing.
I'll toast to that if I may. wine

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:48 pm

reason wrote:Love it if I was in good health and could visit I would, even living over there for a couple months seems peaceful.  Sophie

Not in Dublin though Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:25 pm

lexforlife wrote:Chris Harrison retweeted
Variety ‏@Variety  58m58 minutes ago
Ratings: @BacheloretteABC ruled as Monday’s top program among young adults http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/bacherlorette-ratings-american-ninja-warrior-1201526045/ …

Well, I suppose Fleiss found his formula to great ratings.

hissyfit

Seriously. My hubby already calls it the w@#$# house show that I watch.This season even more he is right. I had to change the channel for that part.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:27 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Didn't Shawn confess to a producer that Kaitlyn spent an extra 6 hours with him after their date and
told him he was it he was her number 1. It seemed from his conversation you could assume he had sex with her to seal the deal as well.

i think Shawn had every right to be mad, she told him he is the one, she give him her word and in his mind she is His girlfriend. K kept asking him to trust her, to believe in her. if he is the "one", why did she have sex with Nick ?! that's VERY contradicting and it doesn't mach at all with her words. if i was Shawn i would be hurt and offended.

Last edited by missfafa on Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:28 pm

sophienette wrote:So anyway... how did you all like Dublin ;)

hi I loved Dublin as a trip choice, and I wish we'd seen more of it, sophie!  Didn't appreciate the IMO sacreligious use of Christ Church and its icons.  What a beautiful place.  I hope to visit there someday.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:30 pm

missfafa wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:Didn't Shawn confess to a producer that Kaitlyn spent an extra 6 hours with him after their date and
told him he was it he was her number 1. It seemed from his conversation you could assume he had sex with her to seal the deal as well.

i think Shawn had every right to be mad, she told him he is the one, she give him her word and in his mind she is His girlfriend. K kept asking him to trust her, to believe in her. if he is the "one", why did she have sex with Nick ?! that's VERY contradicting and it doesn't mach at all witch her words. if i was Shawn i would be hurt and offended.

I agree. But mostly about the bolded.

All the guys should have been hurt and offended and possibly they all will be (upcoming).
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:31 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Ariela wrote:Kaitlyn deserves every bit of sl*t shaming. Her actions are that of a mindless twit. Ian was 100% spot on.

Interestingly how Fleiss set the stage with Ian calling Kaitlyn out....Her scummy knight in shining armor (Nick) came to her rescue....Then she proves Ian right. What good TV!

On another note: Many of you are forgetting about what was said between Kaitlyn and Shawn during their date....when Shawn told her that he doesn't trust Nick, Kaitlyn told him to TRUST HER....I recall she specifically asked Shawn IF he trusts her. To me that sounded as though Shawn was her pick, but she had Nick there just for a ride....Then she flips a switch and sleeps with Nick....followed by a GDR to Jared.

She gave Shawn absolutely NO reassurance and started treating him like one of the guys, nothing special. You all can judge Shawn all you want but IMO he went way too easy on her. Kaitlyn is NOT to be trusted. People operate "in patterns". She will do this to anyone and everyone, given the chance. She's NOT WORTH IT. She is EXACTLY what Ian called her.

As I've said before, it's not that she slept with Nick, it's the way she went about it that is wrong.

Sir Walter Scott wrote:Oh what a tangled web we weave
When first we practice to deceive!

And Kaitlyn walked headlong into that web. Yes IMO Shawn was too easy on her and everything he said (your actions don't match your words) in previous episodes was foreshadowing to this episode - prophetically true. Some comments on the episode:

- Shawn did tell the producer "I love the girl" which IMO makes his confusion and hurt (that's what I saw rather than jealousy) more understandable. Especially in light of his "history" of his parent's ugly divorce. If one wants to understand the definition of "it sucks to be you" try a divorce with infidelity at the core. Better yet don't try it - just talk to someone who's been there.
- As to the crudeness of the phrase "bang two other guys"? That's how guys talk to / with other guys. "Make love" is going to brand you as a wuss.

BKay wrote:Chris H said Kaitlyn is her own worst enemy and now we see why. She had made it clear in CS's season that she is all about openness and owning her sexuality.
snip
But she didn't understand how tptb would encourage her (high fives, you go girl, don't let anyone judge you, etc.) and then would use that against her. She represents so many young women who want to do what they want without being judged, but find out that society still exacts a high price from women who try to act like men. The double standard exists and won't go away anytime soon.

Sadly it won't but IMO this wouldn't have been much more palatable had it been a guy telling a woman "you're the one" and then going out and b*****g someone else. I think any woman would be totally justified in being hurt and outrageously angry and viewers would also feel some sense of outrage. Whether a woman doing it to a man or a man doing it to a woman - it's unacceptable either way.

I can't excuse K's action. It was shallow and immature to not consider the consequences. In this unnatural dating environment, there are mine fields everywhere, and she stepped on a biggie. eta: Ben also got slammed for doing this, so in these circumstances, the outrage has less to do with her being a woman and more to do with showing consideration and respect to the other contestants.

Opps - pretty much what I just said. And in this case the other contestants but the one she said "you're the one to" not very long prior.

I think she thought she didn't care if people judged her, but based on her sm this week, she cares alot. And sadly, I think tptb knew that about her all along, but gladly let her blow herself up. all imo of course.

I agree - but to take this one step farther they not only let her blow herself up they pulled the safety on the mine to make sure it was going to blow up. All last night I kept wondering why the producers let her go to Shawn's room, apparently spend an overnight and it was all off camera and no mic - yet they have mics on Kaitlyn and Nick and a camera in their face the whole time. How could Kaitlyn and Nick possibly think what they did was not going to be shown and known?

Alanna wrote:After hearing Shawn talking to the producer (I think it was Bennett), I think I understand that he's not actually a jealous, raging psycho but literally believed his gf was out there cheating on him. Maybe post-show they've agreed Kait won't bang any more dudes and he won't act like he escaped a jail for the mentally disturbed.

If there is a fatal flaw to this relationship (and IMO there is a fatal flaw) - this is it and it's named Kaitlyn. How does Kaitlyn convince Shawn that she isn't going to hop into bed with the next guy who throws a few compliments her way? Yes - you can be married and still meet someone you're physically attracted to - it happens all the time. What keeps that from being a problem in the marriage is self control - you just don't go there. I haven't seen that self-restraint from Kaitlyn. To be honest it was easier for me to understand her actions before I knew she told Shawn he was the one but if she wasn't sure she should never have said that and if she was sure and said that she needed to exercise self control and stand behind what she said.

sdmom wrote:So, did Shawn also kiss and tell? Only Nick got slammed not Shawn?

I only heard Shawn tell the producer that they spent 6 or 7 hours in his room but I never heard him say that anything more than talk happened. Joe knew about this but we are only making assumptions about how he knew. So far we have seen confirming tweets from Nick about having sex with Kaitlyn but nothing I've heard Shawn say or tweet discloses anything. So AFAIK - Shawn may have kissed - but he hasn't told.

Preach! great post, i agree with all your points
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:31 pm

missfafa wrote:

i think Shawn had every right to be mad, she told him he is the one, she give him her word and in his mind she is His girlfriend. K kept asking him to trust her, to believe in her. if he is the "one", why did she have sex with Nick ?! that's VERY contradicting and it doesn't mach at all witch her words. if i was Shawn i would be hurt and offended.
This goes back to the fable of the scorpion and the frog on so many levels. 
You allow yourself to be on a show notorious for drama and backstabbing.  A contract is signed indicating all kinds of bad stuff can happen. 
But they trust this is not going to be the case? cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:39 pm

What I took most objection to last night was her worrying about Nick "telling" the other guys about what happened.

That to me was what was worse than having to change the channel during it.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:45 pm

nd4reality wrote:What I took most objection to last night was her worrying about Nick "telling" the other guys about what happened.

That to me was what was worse than having to change the channel during it.
She was out of control and if she ended up as anything but dumped after this, she is a very, very lucky woman. Yikes!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:04 pm

Alanna wrote:I think Kait is starting to remind me of Daisy Buchanan with how reckless and careless she's being. It's perfect okay to be single and sleep with the entire football team for all I care, no one's business, but don't tell someone you love them and he's the one, etc. She would kill any sort of trusting relationship in a second. I have such a soft spot for her but maybe it's best for her to be single right now...  

:yes: Exactly this. It does seem more like the actions of a younger woman than a 30year old.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu