SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 73 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:37 pm

I forgot about the bets, I put my money on Nick. Where do I collect??? 2cents
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:39 pm

Bet2Win wrote:I forgot about the bets, I put my money on Nick.  Where do I collect???  2cents

I'm so (imaginary) rich now!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:48 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:We must have been watching different episodes. 
Just off the top of my head, I don't remember Nick dressing Kaitlin for the evening or picking out her clothes. Kaitlin commented the top she wore allowed him to "touch her".  Something she chose for that purpose. This is something she said.
Then she invited him up to her room and chose to continue the date which certainly could have ended as it was supposed to. This was on Kaitlin, again. 
I am of the mind it takes two to tango. 
Nowhere did Kaitlin at any time attempt to stop anything. In fact, she gave the green light as much as it was given, if not more. 
Never did she say she regretted the act, only it's timing.
I'll toast to that if I may. wine

AllAboutLove wrote:Just a comment about the microphones and why didn't K and N take them off...

Sharleen has implied/stated that they took their mics off. She is speaking for both her friends, Kailtyn and Nick and states each as her friend. Not just one of them. Additionally, alcohol was flowing for both and she addresses this.

I implore you, the viewer, to think outside the box. How much producer involvement was there? How many marionette strings were pulled? Ask yourself: With no private time with the opposite sex, and not being permitted to seek out distraction, how long before you would get—in the sage words of Ryan McDill—“horned up”? How many whiskeys would need to be all-too-conveniently placed in your hand before you made a decision you might not have made sober? (And, side note: since you know you removed your mics once behind closed doors, did they use booms or hidden microphones to record you?)
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-episode-seven/

I find it funny that everyone is so upset that she had sex with a guy when there were 9, but it is a okay to have sex with three in like three days when it is down to 3?

Kaitlyn was not forced to do anything, she was in charge the whole way through.  She and Nick were extremely physical from the first moment.  She made out with him before she even knew that she was letting him on the show.  She was of course going to have sex with Nick, because if not she would wonder.

I do also think she and Shawn had sex and that is part of his behavior, which was just plain boorish on this episode.  Dude, I don't care what she said, you aren't the last guy there and yeah, BTW, suicide is never funny.  I am glad Kaitlyn loves Shawn and hopefully chooses him because I would not want him for a whole laughless season of his own.

After seeing his actions this past week, Im not sure he would make a good bachelor anyway. I saw a little too much inssecurity. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4302

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:49 pm

I totally lost my shirt.. I bet Shawn, although I'm not sure that was a losing bet either.

However, in the context I suppose I lost. Let me know where to pay up.

Darn, I was so sure it was Shawn. Kaitlyn in her more than two less than 5...UGHHH

I totally fell for it.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:52 pm

Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:What I took most objection to last night was her worrying about Nick "telling" the other guys about what happened.

That to me was what was worse than having to change the channel during it.
She was out of control and if she ended up as anything but dumped after this, she is a very, very lucky woman. Yikes!

Yes indeed, if he's still with her that tells us he truely loves her. The best kind of love, it forgives.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:52 pm

I don't care so much about "what" they did, who did who etc....I guess years of B's and B'ettes has made me cynical
BUT....with 3 grandparents from Ireland I felt disrespected by them making out in the Church....
and the "wake"?? Not funny or cute to me

I did laugh at the old guys in the pub when she and Nick were slurping each other LOL
I bet they had a few choice words to say about the nutty cast and crew

I also felt a bit bad for the guys who spent most of their time in that lovely country sitting around worrying in a hotel and then at the dumb "wake"

stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:54 pm

Bet2Win wrote:I forgot about the bets, I put my money on Nick.  Where do I collect???  2cents
I think the money is being held in the same acct as our 401K and pension fund.  :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:03 pm

I don't understand where all of the hate for Kaitlyn is coming from.  Last season, she basically told Chris that it would make perfect sense to have sex in the fantasy suite with each woman and that she couldn't really fault him for it.  So we already know that she believes FS sex is ok and normal and to be encouraged - so why does having sex a few weeks before that point change anything that we know about her and make her suddenly so terrible?

I think Nick did in fact treat her like a lady by acknowledging that she is a woman who knows what she wants and can be respected for being human with desires, conflicts, other relationships, etc.  To me Shawn is being more disrespectful because he cannot imagine her point of view - I think his earlier comment about bringing Nick on is telling.  If Kaitlyn does not share Shawn's perspective, she is not being "smart."  That gem combined with his possessiveness and anger makes me wonder if he wouldn't be abusive - she certainly seems to doubt herself most after time with him and as AllAboutLove posted already, that's not a healthy dynamic.

On the other hand, both Kaitlyn and Nick have demonstrated that they can imagine how others are feeling.  I think the main issue for Kaitlyn is being torn between not wanting to cause pain and having to cause it in order to follow her heart.  As the Bachelorette, she will cause others to hurt inevitably because she is not going to choose more than one person in the end even if everything progresses as smoothly and sanely as possible, even without sex.

Why should they have worried about what other people would think about their night together?  No one else was there and honestly, we didn't need to be there either.  I think Kaitlyn's "regrets" (if you can call it that) about the timing have less to do with her idea of how things should progress than this outside structure imposed on her by the fact it is being recorded and edited and that people have this idea now that sex before the FS is wrong.
Pandora
Pandora

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:17 pm

Pandora wrote:I don't understand where all of the hate for Kaitlyn is coming from.  Last season, she basically told Chris that it would make perfect sense to have sex in the fantasy suite with each woman and that she couldn't really fault him for it.  So we already know that she believes FS sex is ok and normal and to be encouraged - so why does having sex a few weeks before that point change anything that we know about her and make her suddenly so terrible?

I think Nick did in fact treat her like a lady by acknowledging that she is a woman who knows what she wants and can be respected for being human with desires, conflicts, other relationships, etc.  To me Shawn is being more disrespectful because he cannot imagine her point of view - I think his earlier comment about bringing Nick on is telling.  If Kaitlyn does not share Shawn's perspective, she is not being "smart."  That gem combined with his possessiveness and anger makes me wonder if he wouldn't be abusive - she certainly seems to doubt herself most after time with him and as AllAboutLove posted already, that's not a healthy dynamic.

On the other hand, both Kaitlyn and Nick have demonstrated that they can imagine how others are feeling.  I think the main issue for Kaitlyn is being torn between not wanting to cause pain and having to cause it in order to follow her heart.  As the Bachelorette, she will cause others to hurt inevitably because she is not going to choose more than one person in the end even if everything progresses as smoothly and sanely as possible, even without sex.

Why should they have worried about what other people would think about their night together?  No one else was there and honestly, we didn't need to be there either.  I think Kaitlyn's "regrets" (if you can call it that) about the timing have less to do with her idea of how things should progress than this outside structure imposed on her by the fact it is being recorded and edited and that people have this idea now that sex before the FS is wrong.

I agree. I liked Shawn, but his crazy, jealous rant last night was NOT attractive at all. He was shaming her for sex that she may have in the future in the FS. I'm not sure how a relationship can form and last with that kind of jealousy.

rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:37 pm

Ok my opinion and what I think, and it's only mines. I know some of it is not the gospel truth, but what I said about love forgives is the gospel truth. I think Nick came on for the bachelor, because tptb dangled it to him to do what they want, Nick doesn't want Kaitlyn and she doesn't want Nick. She wants Shawn that's who she is worried and concern about hurting, of course she can't single him out, she has to include all the guys. This whole mess is the doing of tptb. They are suggesting to Kaitlyn what to do. When Kaitlyn and Nick was walking the street, they told them to stop and kiss( go back and watch that scene) because Kaitlyn looked and said kiss. I hate she had sex with Mick but I lnow tptb pushed it and you do what they say or it can get worst. There's nothing wrong with Shawn behavior, he care about the girl and I have seen any anger issue, I hear the edit that's trying to make it that way. I haven't seen him punch any walls or people nor have I heard him yelling or arguing. He's concern about what Kaitlyn told him and can he trust it. That's my thoughts and I'm sticking to it. Hugesmile
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:55 pm

pbmax wrote:Ok my opinion and what I think, and it's only mines. I know some of it is not the gospel truth, but what I said about love forgives is the gospel truth. I think Nick came on for the bachelor, because tptb dangled it to him to do what they want, Nick doesn't want Kaitlyn and she doesn't want Nick. She wants Shawn that's who she is worried and concern about hurting, of course she can't single him out, she has to include all the guys. This whole mess is the doing of tptb. They are suggesting to Kaitlyn what to do. When Kaitlyn and Nick was walking the street, they told them to stop and kiss( go back and watch that scene) because Kaitlyn looked and said kiss. I hate she had sex with Mick but I lnow tptb pushed it and you do what they say or it can get worst. There's nothing wrong with Shawn behavior, he care about the girl and I have seen any anger issue, I hear the edit that's trying to make it that way. I haven't seen him punch any walls or people nor have I heard him yelling or arguing. He's concern about what Kaitlyn told him and can he trust it. That's my thoughts and I'm sticking to it. Hugesmile

I buy what you are selling. However that type of love, IMO doesn't happen in 5 weeks. If you're married to someone for 10 years, and infidelity happens, then love may overcome. The things he was saying about Kaitlyn "banging" other guys is not something you say about someone you love. He said these things out of jealousy and entitlement, and not love. Of course, just my opinion.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:02 am

To give Shawn the benefit of the doubt, I think he just came into this thing super naive and not realising how messed up this show and bach world is. He is equating this show to real life and trusting the producers want what is best for him. That would mess anyone up..

I respect your opinion pbmax but I have to disagree. I do think the producers are low. But I cannot fathom them to be low enough to force someone to sleep with somebody else. I actually thought K & N looked extremely natural but I do understand people questioning Nick's motives to go through this emotional torture for a 2nd time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu