SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:56 am

Time for all of us to get back on track with the topic and not last seasons contestants.

(This is why I don't like recycled contestants, the past is always present).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Time for all of us to get back on track with the topic and not last seasons contestants.

(This is why I don't like recycled contestants, the past is always present).
^^ This.
Posts have been deleted and will continue to be so if they stray from topic. 
Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:13 am

I'm probably in the minority here, but I am glad she tested things out with Nick. They had a "thing" before filming and there was a mystique there for her, and if she wanted to move on, (with Shawn) she had to figure this relationship with Nick out. She didn't want any regrets or "what ifs" further down the road.  It was rash and impulsive to be sure, but this is Kaitlyn and her journey, not mine.
At this point, I think she had an intense physical attraction to Nick, but a more emotional connection to Shawn.
I do believe moving forward that Shawn wins her heart because she developed a stronger emotional attachment to him after what they went through and then the physical chemistry started to match or exceed that of Nick's.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:34 am

agentcurls wrote:I'm probably in the minority here, but I am glad she tested things out with Nick. They had a "thing" before filming and there was a mystique there for her, and if she wanted to move on, (with Shawn) she had to figure this relationship with Nick out. She didn't want any regrets or "what ifs" further down the road.  It was rash and impulsive to be sure, but this is Kaitlyn and her journey, not mine.
At this point, I think she had an intense physical attraction to Nick, but a more emotional connection to Shawn.
I do believe moving forward that Shawn wins her heart because she developed a stronger emotional attachment to him after what they went through and then the physical chemistry started to match or exceed that of Nick's.

That actually makes a lot of sense and K herself basically said as much in her blog about when Nick joined. She said that something about how if she brought Nick back and ended up with hm it was not a mistake. However if she ended up with someone else they would know that They really were the one. So no morf what ifs with K about nick and she is free to concentrate on her relationship with Shawn

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:39 am

peggy0221 wrote:What exactly did Nick do wrong during this episode?
He didn't mention the sex, he said it was an intimate and personal moment, to me that means they connected in a non bubble way, that's all.
And if Joe asked how was his date, he didn't say anything, people would still say he is being cocky.

I think, people are hating Nick just because he is Nick.
He did what any normal dude would do to get the girl, but got bashed, it's getting too funny now to see all the irrational hates.

IMO intimate and personal can lead you to think that that he meant sex without actually saying they had sex. I think he used a play on words to get his point across.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:41 am

I just saw the preview. Kaitlyn told Shawn he was the one? When did they spend time in his suite? Oy.

I know she's trying to repair her image by saying she's confident and has no regrets about the act, but calling it a huge f@&$ing mistake at the time tells me enough.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:44 am

nannymargie wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:What exactly did Nick do wrong during this episode?
He didn't mention the sex, he said it was an intimate and personal moment, to me that means they connected in a non bubble way, that's all.
And if Joe asked how was his date, he didn't say anything, people would still say he is being cocky.

I think, people are hating Nick just because he is Nick.
He did what any normal dude would do to get the girl, but got bashed, it's getting too funny now to see all the irrational hates.

IMO intimate and personal can lead you to think that that he meant sex without actually saying they had sex.  I think he used a play on words to get his point across.

Someone noted earlier that you could tell the word "intimate" was dubbed. He said they sat on the sofa and talked. But we also found out last night that Shawn told the guys that he spent 6-7 hrs with her on his bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:46 am

In people mag article posted in the media thread Kaitlyn articulates why she cried and how the guys knew that Shawn and Nick were the frontrunners.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:50 am

After hearing Shawn talking to the producer (I think it was Bennett), I think I understand that he's not actually a jealous, raging psycho but literally believed his gf was out there cheating on him. Maybe post-show they've agreed Kait won't bang any more dudes and he won't act like he escaped a jail for the mentally disturbed.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:04 am

Didn't Shawn confess to a producer that Kaitlyn spent an extra 6 hours with him after their date and
told him he was it he was her number 1. It seemed from his conversation you could assume he had sex with her to seal the deal as well.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:This show really is the Jerry Spring and Maury show. TPTB watching everyone implode and helping them do it and yet acting like they are just doing it all out of love. no no

It has been bad before but I just don't even find it entertaining as a whole anymore. The cliffhanger endings make it worse.

LOL, great mind picture.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:10 am

Luvstruck wrote:Didn't Shawn confess to a producer that Kaitlyn spent an extra 6 hours with him after their date and
told him he was it he was her number 1. It seemed from his conversation you could assume he had sex with her to seal the deal as well.
Yup. He said that kaitlyn came into his room and was on his bed for 6-7 hours and told him that he is the one, the one. Craziness. What is more interesting is in the People Mag article Kaitlyn implies that Shawn had told the guys about this and that the guys knew that Shawn was the one and then later than Nick too was a potential "one".

Sounds like these guys were just MOT no matter which way it went. And Kaitlyn said she acted like all the guys were her boyfriends so she felt like she was cheating in the real world but not on the show and that was her confusion/dilemma. Crazy show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu