SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:25 am

grace8136 wrote:Do we have any caps/tweets of Nick or Shawn in Utah?

I'd love for Ben H to be the lead. It was funny that he had K dying from a bird attack. I agree that she's showing no interest in him, so I am hoping that's why he's in the F3 spot.
We only have s/caps of Kaitlyn in Utah. No one else. And only Ben H on a fantasy date/2nd 1on1.  If I guessed he is likely top candidate for next bachelor based on that.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:23 am

Chris H said Kaitlyn is her own worst enemy and now we see why. She had made it clear in CS's season that she is all about openness and owning her sexuality.

But she didn't understand how tptb would encourage her (high fives, you go girl, don't let anyone judge you, etc.) and then would use that against her. She represents so many young women who want to do what they want without being judged, but find out that society still exacts a high price from women who try to act like men. The double standard exists and won't go away anytime soon.

I can't excuse K's action. It was shallow and immature to not consider the consequences. In this unnatural dating environment, there are mine fields everywhere, and she stepped on a biggie. eta: Ben also got slammed for doing this, so in these circumstances, the outrage has less to do with her being a woman and more to do with showing consideration and respect to the other contestants.

I think she thought she didn't care if people judged her, but based on her sm this week, she cares alot. And sadly, I think tptb knew that about her all along, but gladly let her blow herself up. all imo of course.

Last edited by BKay on Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:25 am

I just watched the clip of the sex and the morning after on Hulu and I'm laughing so hard. Aside from the mic's, I can't believe a camera was in her suite with them and that still didn't stop them! This show is so stupid. I don't think they weren't mic'd up through the whole thing...aren't the mic's attached to their clothes? Either they were so overheated they didn't bother to even take their clothes off, or they picked up the sound from the mic's laying on the floor in a pile of clothes.

Also, she didn't look too guilty to me the next morning on the balcony. She looked like someone trying to convince herself to feel guilty.

PS - Hulu has the clip of them in her room and the morning after, but nothing else from their date. Pretty much says it all...
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:26 am

missfafa wrote:
Jolena wrote:If she was with Shawn before tonight's episode I doubt very much they'll be together by the time ATFR . She is a piece of work . Actually her and Nick deserve each other . I think Ian had her pegged .

i agree, Ian might be a jerk but he was spot on with everything he said about her. I don't understand how can Shawn stay with her after this mess. i feel bad for his family. i don't understand hwy she didn't choose Nick ?!

ITA, if Nick checked up on all points, why not chose him? He seem like an OK guy who is looking for love.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:30 am

Maggenzm wrote:
missfafa wrote:
Jolena wrote:If she was with Shawn before tonight's episode I doubt very much they'll be together by the time ATFR . She is a piece of work . Actually her and Nick deserve each other . I think Ian had her pegged .

i agree, Ian might be a jerk but he was spot on with everything he said about her. I don't understand how can Shawn stay with her after this mess. i feel bad for his family. i don't understand hwy she didn't choose Nick ?!

ITA, if Nick checked up on all points, why not chose him? He seem like an OK guy who is looking for love.
Yes, it would have made this whole thing so much less difficult to watch. She seemed happy enough with him, I don't get why he's not f1. It would be easier for everyone involved, starting with Shawn imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:31 am

What exactly did Nick do wrong during this episode?
He didn't mention the sex, he said it was an intimate and personal moment, to me that means they connected in a non bubble way, that's all.
And if Joe asked how was his date, he didn't say anything, people would still say he is being cocky.

I think, people are hating Nick just because he is Nick.
He did what any normal dude would do to get the girl, but got bashed, it's getting too funny now to see all the irrational hates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:32 am

To me, it looked like the end of the preview for next week tried to make it seem like Nick is saying "don't talk to me, you know what you did." Did anyone else catch better impressions of that?

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:38 am

I get the impression that Kaitlyn has royally screwed over her own season and that there will be nothing of substance left at the end. I'm not really interested in rooting for anyone anymore, even Shawn and her. There's nothing free of yuck/drama now, what a bummer. hmmm

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:42 am

BKay wrote:Chris H said Kaitlyn is her own worst enemy and now we see why. She had made it clear in CS's season that she is all about openness and owning her sexuality.

But she didn't understand how tptb would encourage her (high fives, you go girl, don't let anyone judge you, etc.) and then would use that against her. She represents so many young women who want to do what they want without being judged, but find out that society still exacts a high price from women who try to act like men. The double standard exists and won't go away anytime soon.

I think she thought she didn't care if people judged her, but based on her sm this week, she cares alot. And sadly, I think tptb knew that about her all along, but gladly let her blow herself up. all imo of course.
It is sickening how TPTB are tweeting support of her and yet are the ones emphasizing the worst side of her all at the same time.

It is really nothing but abuse, imo. Self-abuse and abuse towards the contestants by TPTB. A sick love hate relationship.

They edit things to be even more damaging and then tweet how much they love Shawn the F1? They are messing with his head. And then they give someone who is already stressed beyond belief guinness? Come on!

One day something tragic is going to happen the way they are going. no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:46 am

nannymargie wrote:
SueSt wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Why would she be jealous?  

Because she regrets choosing Josh and not Nick.

I find that hard to believe.  She loved Josh and was truly heart broken after the breakup. IMO

Makes no sense to me either. It seams Nick met up with her again, but still no go. There is something wrong with Nick if he is getting dumped all the time, he has to figure out what that is and make some changes. I think there is something wrong with his core belief. IMO, he has no wisdom, he needs to get some.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:47 am

How many decent people will even consider being the lead on this show now? By allowing their lead to "blow herself up," imo only people with no scruples at all would consider joining the cast. Tptb should be more about protecting their people than making fools of them. But I guess they just want to go the way of Jerry Springer.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:50 am

This show really is the Jerry Spring and Maury show. TPTB watching everyone implode and helping them do it and yet acting like they are just doing it all out of love. no no

It has been bad before but I just don't even find it entertaining as a whole anymore. The cliffhanger endings make it worse.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu