SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 63 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:50 am

mercieme wrote:CH's Yahoo Blog, it seems Kaitlyn is going to confess her deed with Nick to some or all of the guys next episode.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-bachelorette-blog-episode-6-122184541340.html
CH saying that he cannot wait to have Ian at MTA and give his side of the story. Do we really have to give this guy more screen time? no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:53 am

mercieme wrote:CH's Yahoo Blog, it seems Kaitlyn is going to confess her deed with Nick to some or all of the guys next episode.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-bachelorette-blog-episode-6-122184541340.html

Wow is she ever getting slammed in the comments. I like to snark, but I don't understand why people can be so hurtful about someone they've never met. Doesn't mean I like every contestant on this show, but man, the comments are brutal.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:11 am

Jolena wrote:If she was with Shawn before tonight's episode I doubt very much they'll be together by the time ATFR . She is a piece of work . Actually her and Nick deserve each other . I think Ian had her pegged .

i agree, Ian might be a jerk but he was spot on with everything he said about her. I don't understand how can Shawn stay with her after this mess. i feel bad for his family. i don't understand hwy she didn't choose Nick ?!
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:28 am

happygolucky wrote:
umngirl wrote:
happygolucky wrote:IWhat I find interestingly sad is how much Nick's presence is benefiting TPTB and "blinding the viewers" about the other part of the story that wasn't shown or even "alluded" (but 1 article referred to) ... Kaitlyn having sex with Shawn before Nick.
Still Nick gets the hate, Kaitlyn is shamed ... and Shawn is a poor, innocent guy in this story.

Is the bolded a known fact? I didn't hear that said but I was only half watching with the soccer game on.

I didn't hear Nick say that he had sex with Kaitlyn either.

I only heard him say he talked with her. (oh yes, there were voices/noise coming from the room - but that isn't telling)

I also heard Shawn say that he talked with Kaitlyn in those private 6 hours laying on the bed.

So that's my conclusion. Or they both talked ... or they both "deed" it.

Only the media, mags, TPTB scoop/spoilers keep repeating the story that Kaitlyn had sex with Nick.
And the only "confirmation" he ever actually said/write was with the tweet that he hasn't kissed&told.

How many times have TPTB used "voiceovers" etc. behind closed doors...Ed and Jillian's volcano anyone. These antics they pull are as old as can be. Yes two grown ups had sex on the show, it's been happening for years and years. Fleiss and company decided to sl*t shame Kaitlyn this year as they have a horrible track record for lack of respectful treatment towards their leads, especially the women. I don't fault Kaitlyn, or Nick. I am having a hard time with Shawn's "banging" comment, how romantic. Ryan Gossling he's not. Time will tell what happens with/between all three. I just a bit surprised at the outrage on here and SM. Shawn is no angel, and Nick and Kaitlyn are no devils. They have all been Fleissed and for that, they have my sympathy.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:33 am

If I were Kaitlyn, I would stay away from the Internet for the remainder of the season. It's pretty brutal and I don't know if she has a "JP" quality man to get her through this.

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:05 am

A lot of bias going on and it's not even funny.
And i know it'll get worse.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:09 am

So I watched the episode again (I know, why would I put myself through that) but did anyone else catch the way the guys were talking as if they were only going to be in Ireland for a week? Even Shawn was wishing that he would get time in Ireland with her and that is gone. Makes me think they may have planned to go somewhere else but it all just went haywire? Guess we will have to see.

And Shawn said that Kaitlyn spent 6-7 hours on his bed talking? So she went to his room and told him that he is it for her? And then she is crying about Nick and regretting being with him... so why take him to F2? Producer driven sure, but craziness if she sleeps with him again at FS.

Ben H must be in the running for next lead because we never see Kaitlyn talk about him yet somehow he is F3? And Ben H doesn't seem like his feelings are that strong for Kailtyn. There's a stronger connection between Jared and Kaitlyn imo. So Shawn, Nick, and Jared seem the only ones with feelings thus far and Dr C (but no 1on1 so he seems infatuated at this point). So I think Ben H was the "friendzone" with Dr C in the other friendzone and he is just narrating away with no 1on1 yet. So between Ben H and Dr C is the possible next lead?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:So I watched the episode again (I know, why would I put myself through that) but did anyone else catch the way the guys were talking as if they were only going to be in Ireland for a week? Even Shawn was wishing that he would get time in Ireland with her and that is gone. Makes me think they may have planned to go somewhere else but it all just went haywire? Guess we will have to see.

And Shawn said that Kaitlyn spent 6-7 hours on his bed talking? So she went to his room and told him that he is it for her? And then she is crying about Nick and regretting being with him... so why take him to F2? Producer driven sure, but craziness if she sleeps with him again at FS.

Ben H must be in the running for next lead because we never see Kaitlyn talk about him yet somehow he is F3? And Ben H doesn't seem like his feelings are that strong for Kailtyn. There's a stronger connection between Jared and Kaitlyn imo. So Shawn, Nick, and Jared seem the only ones with feelings thus far and Dr C (but no 1on1 so he seems infatuated at this point). So I think Ben H was the "friendzone" with Dr C in the other friendzone and he is just narrating away with no 1on1 yet. So between Ben H and Dr C is the possible next lead?

Do we have any caps/tweets of Nick or Shawn in Utah?

I'd love for Ben H to be the lead. It was funny that he had K dying from a bird attack. I agree that she's showing no interest in him, so I am hoping that's why he's in the F3 spot.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:27 am

Bet2Win wrote:

Wow is she ever getting slammed in the comments.  I like to snark, but I don't understand why people can be so hurtful about someone they've never met.  Doesn't mean I like every contestant on this show, but man, the comments are brutal.
Oh my word! There are some vicious comments! I have a sinking feeling that even if she is with Shawn and the viewers get to see Shawn propose that viewers will not like that ending... that they will think Shawn deserves better and will say so. Ouch. In some way, I think the foiler ending would be more refreshing than where this is heading. Viewers have turned on K big time.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:39 am

Frankly, I don't care who Kaitlyn slept with or when; I feel that is between her and the man (men). I do not see why all that had to be presented to us last night. Really should have been kept private. All this is doing is inciting controversy about Kaitlyn, Nick, and Shawn. This show is becoming worse than an afternoon soap opera. These are not actors; they are real people. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:

Wow is she ever getting slammed in the comments.  I like to snark, but I don't understand why people can be so hurtful about someone they've never met.  Doesn't mean I like every contestant on this show, but man, the comments are brutal.
Oh my word! There are some vicious comments! I have a sinking feeling that even if she is with Shawn and the viewers get to see Shawn propose that viewers will not like that ending... that they will think Shawn deserves better and will say so. Ouch. In some way, I think the foiler ending would be more refreshing than where this is heading. Viewers have turned on K big time.

Kaitlyn deserves every bit of sl*t shaming. Her actions are that of a mindless twit. Ian was 100% spot on.

Interestingly how Fleiss set the stage with Ian calling Kaitlyn out....Her scummy knight in shining armor (Nick) came to her rescue....Then she proves Ian right. What good TV!

On another note: Many of you are forgetting about what was said between Kaitlyn and Shawn during their date....when Shawn told her that he doesn't trust Nick, Kaitlyn told him to TRUST HER....I recall she specifically asked Shawn IF he trusts her. To me that sounded as though Shawn was her pick, but she had Nick there just for a ride....Then she flips a switch and sleeps with Nick....followed by a GDR to Jared.

She gave Shawn absolutely NO reassurance and started treating him like one of the guys, nothing special. You all can judge Shawn all you want but IMO he went way too easy on her. Kaitlyn is NOT to be trusted. People operate "in patterns". She will do this to anyone and everyone, given the chance. She's NOT WORTH IT. She is EXACTLY what Ian called her.

As I've said before, it's not that she slept with Nick, it's the way she went about it that is wrong.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:08 am

Did you guys notice that it didn't look like Kaitlyn knew she was on camera the morning after with Nick? She wasn't mic'd and the camera was dark. Seriously UnReal level stuff. 

I don't know what else to say other than-- 
-Kaitlyn has horrible judgement- why is she having sex with anyone if she cannot deal with the fallout?!
-Shawn cannot be on this show if trust stemming from a horrible divorce between his parents is his main issue in a relationship
-Nick no comment

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu