SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:33 am

grace8136 wrote:
Bhaka wrote:I couldn't care less how many guys Kaitlyn had sex with, and I'm a 68-yr old grandmother.  If she was seriously dating someone in the real world, and told him she'd had sex with her last five boyfriends, many guys wouldn't have a problem with that.

I think every lead has to try to pretend that relationships on TB are not happening simultaneously. They have to suspend disbelief and convince themselves, for the moment, that the one in front of them is the only one currently in their lives. I'm sure they get a lot of help from TPTB with this hocus pocus.

If Kaitlyn got lost in the magic of the moment with Nick, I think that's perfectly reasonable. And I'm not even a Nick fan. I understand how hard that might be on the other men, but I don't think that's Kaitlyn's fault. The show is what it is.

For anyone who believes that sex without marriage, or at least the commitment to marry, is wrong, then people like Kaitlyn will always be a challenge. But for those who don't hold with that taboo about sex, Kaitlyn is perfectly in sync with the concept of this show. JMHO

Nope, I have no problem with sex without marriage, but find K to be reckless, selfish, maybe even a bit crazy seeing as how this is on national television.

I don't think she's reckless and crazy, just a little naive. The truth is that multiple leads have had sex before the FS - we only know of Ashley, Juan Pablo, Ben, and Bob but I would be shocked if they were the only ones. Just like we would have NEVER known about the extra off-camera time (which, let's be honest, probably included sex) between Kaitlyn/Shawn on their 1-on-1, we just don't know about all these other leads. Even with JP and Ben, they just alluded to sex and never actually said the words. I doubt that Kaitlyn was aware that this would become such a major storyline or that they would even include it (I'm even shocked that they actually showed the foreplay and the audio of the act). I just don't see why she is more "selfish" than the ~27 other leads that have had sex on the show.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:37 am

So far, nothing "refreshing" about this season. no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:40 am

So what about the preview for next week? There were some SC showing what looks like to me - Nick being driven to a house and one of him walking into a large stone house.  Then a quick SC of him closing a sliding door to what looks like a hotel type bedroom.  Maybe he left or Kaitlyn sent him away to allow the guys time to deal with the truth about the sex? He is obviously back at the group date at Muckross House (with what looks like Shawn, Joe and Ben Z) that week, so he doesn't fully leave the show.  (There are also SC of him later with Kaitlyn happy on a date in Kennedy Park the following week....it seems.) Maybe Nick leaving is what Chris means when he says everything changes.  And maybe that is what RS ment when he said Kaitlyn was calling the shots... Just thinking...

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:42 am

chasingpavements wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Bhaka wrote:I couldn't care less how many guys Kaitlyn had sex with, and I'm a 68-yr old grandmother.  If she was seriously dating someone in the real world, and told him she'd had sex with her last five boyfriends, many guys wouldn't have a problem with that.

I think every lead has to try to pretend that relationships on TB are not happening simultaneously. They have to suspend disbelief and convince themselves, for the moment, that the one in front of them is the only one currently in their lives. I'm sure they get a lot of help from TPTB with this hocus pocus.

If Kaitlyn got lost in the magic of the moment with Nick, I think that's perfectly reasonable. And I'm not even a Nick fan. I understand how hard that might be on the other men, but I don't think that's Kaitlyn's fault. The show is what it is.

For anyone who believes that sex without marriage, or at least the commitment to marry, is wrong, then people like Kaitlyn will always be a challenge. But for those who don't hold with that taboo about sex, Kaitlyn is perfectly in sync with the concept of this show. JMHO

Nope, I have no problem with sex without marriage, but find K to be reckless, selfish, maybe even a bit crazy seeing as how this is on national television.

I don't think she's reckless and crazy, just a little naive. The truth is that multiple leads have had sex before the FS - we only know of Ashley, Juan Pablo, Ben, and Bob but I would be shocked if they were the only ones. Just like we would have NEVER known about the extra off-camera time (which, let's be honest, probably included sex) between Kaitlyn/Shawn on their 1-on-1, we just don't know about all these other leads. Even with JP and Ben, they just alluded to sex and never actually said the words. I doubt that Kaitlyn was aware that this would become such a major storyline or that they would even include it (I'm even shocked that they actually showed the foreplay and the audio of the act). I just don't see why she is more "selfish" than the ~27 other leads that have had sex on the show.

I guess I can go along with naive. Did she not see the camera pointed at her when she was on the balcony? By morning, she knew it was a reckless thing to do because she was afraid Nick would spill the beans. I felt exactly the same way when Ben and Juan Pablo did this. It's not a male or female thing.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:46 am

Linds911 wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Nick may not have blabbed about having sex this time around but he sorta hinted at it "we did personal stuff, hung out in her hotel room, e.t.c." He sure loves the "fiancee type stuff!"  Same drama, same Nick, yet this time it's a different girl/season. Over it.

I'm curious to know, why do you think Nick is NOT entitled to find love again after a failed relationship?
He had a crush on Kait, she happened to be the bachelorette. Not the other way round that he fell only for the bachelorette, it's a HUGE difference.

And I guess maybe you can check back the post by different Nick fans, they have explained the "financee type stuff" very clearly. I think it is just not fair to put your values on Nick, without knowing what he actually meant.

He's free to find love again but to go back on the show to find love in the middle of filming knowing that Kait would possibly already have a connection with other guys (which she did) and come in between that is not something I care for. Also I rarely read every post in the Nick fan thread, so the only "finacee type stuff" I know about is what he said last season.

So does that mean, all other guys should leave on their own too knowing the lead has strong connection with Shawn?
That maybe a gentleman gesture, but that is not love for sure, IMO.
If people see this as a game and in it to win it, they may consider their image and whatever.
But Nick came ONLY for the girl, that's it. We do whatever it takes to get the one.

And the "financee type stuff" was a response to why he asked the Brat Andi Dorfman that particular question. It's about the timing and her nasty behaviour. I think it's not appropriate to discuss last season here, but I simply think it's fair to judge one person after knowing what led to his/her actions.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:59 am

yes OP ... interesting next episode, what seems to be: Shawn finds out about Nick&Kaitlyn (presumably from her, but not sure when, in Dublin or Killarney) and Shawn can't stand to be in the same house/hotel/room as Nick, so Nick was sent away to another place (maybe Cork) - but the send-off happens in Killarney (wallpaper is from there right? - the stripes). So is Nick going home after that episode or is he still in the game is left to the viewers.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:04 am

I have to correct my previous posts about Shawn's private time with Kaitlyn:
- Joe said that Shawn got to spend alone time with Kaitlyn after their 2nd group date
- Shawn said Kaitlyn came to his room one night and they sat together on the bed for 6/7 hours.
So it could be the same night or 2 different occasions that Kaitlyn and Shawn had off-camera/intimate/personal time together.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:07 am

I finally got the verbatim of what Shawn said to the producer, it included him saying "My parents went through a terrible divorce, Trust to me is the biggest thing ever". What the world was Shawn thinking saying that much to the producer especially letting TPTB know the impact of his parent's divorce on him? Geez!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:10 am

If she was with Shawn before tonight's episode I doubt very much they'll be together by the time ATFR . She is a piece of work . Actually her and Nick deserve each other . I think Ian had her pegged .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4302

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:18 am

CH's Yahoo Blog, it seems Kaitlyn is going to confess her deed with Nick to some or all of the guys next episode.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-bachelorette-blog-episode-6-122184541340.html

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:21 am

Has anyone else noticed that Nick all of a sudden has all this PDA going on? He was not nearly as affectionate with Andi . Looks to me like he watched his season with Andi and took some PDA tips from Josh . I'm sitting here laughing at how much he is copying Josh's moves With all the touchy feeling . Jmo anyone else notice it? ( this is the same guy that rode in the gondola without even putting an arm around the girl., the guy who stood with his hands in his pockets as Andi was hugging him . I mean wtf . Oh well all I can say is he learned from the best .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4302

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:41 am

Jolena ... I think Nick was very touchy-feeling before too, maybe this season since he is edited as a LUST guy, they are showcasing the physical chemistry, while on Andi's season they showed us more conversations, while Josh got more "chemistry" edit.
But I still remember Nick slipping his hands under the shirt with Andi the same as with Kaitlyn now and touching the legs ... but then at the same time ... this all will be turn against him... again, since whatever he does will be taken negatively, so he can just have fun with whatever he wants to do, because winning some affection from people who aren't on his side anyway isn't his intention.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu