SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:59 am

relaxing wrote:I find this episode, really the whole season, is a total jump the shark moment for me.  Just not very fun to watch. What I wouldn't give for a regular old RC or boring one on one date with a MOT guy and look ahead to some cute HTDs.  Sadz they went in this direction.

if ratings this season are better and more people are talking, they're (tptb) only gonna start going in this direction IMO.

california90

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:01 am

All threads are now open. Smiley
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:06 am

pbmax wrote:Did Ryan/Trista, JP/Ashley, Roberto/Ali do a repeat on the show, come back with the same behavior as the first or even kiss and tell. You would at least change your behavior the second time.

Nick DID change his behavior. You can't go on this show and not kiss. It's part of the process of falling in love. What Nick could change was the "telling" part, which he did, by telling the guys that he and Kaitlyn just talked.

Last edited by chasingpavements on Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:08 am

One of the guys said K had extra time with Shawn on the 2nd group date, so did she have sex with him in NYC? How can she go to his room and spend 6-7 hours with him? Don't all the guys have at least one other guy in their room?

mercieme wrote:Someone posted up-thread that they don't think there was a FRC. And this might really be a possibility at this point it seems. It's possible that Shawn and Kaitlyn only connected post show, wouldn't surprise me at this point.

It will be hilarious if RS had it right with his first spoiler and then went back to his source and got the spoiler correct before the finale changed it based on snapchat. I hope they all leave. That's the only refreshing ending for me. I just watched Bachelor NZ. Art, the bachelor said in an interview that doing more than kissing in the FS would have felt like cheating. Refreshing! The lead has a lot of people's feelings to protect to the extent possible imo. K didn't stop to consider that her behavior would be hurtful, which based on the previews it's clearly going to be. It's just messy and stupid imo.

Bhaka wrote:I couldn't care less how many guys Kaitlyn had sex with, and I'm a 68-yr old grandmother.  If she was seriously dating someone in the real world, and told him she'd had sex with her last five boyfriends, many guys wouldn't have a problem with that.

I think every lead has to try to pretend that relationships on TB are not happening simultaneously. They have to suspend disbelief and convince themselves, for the moment, that the one in front of them is the only one currently in their lives. I'm sure they get a lot of help from TPTB with this hocus pocus.

If Kaitlyn got lost in the magic of the moment with Nick, I think that's perfectly reasonable. And I'm not even a Nick fan. I understand how hard that might be on the other men, but I don't think that's Kaitlyn's fault. The show is what it is.

For anyone who believes that sex without marriage, or at least the commitment to marry, is wrong, then people like Kaitlyn will always be a challenge. But for those who don't hold with that taboo about sex, Kaitlyn is perfectly in sync with the concept of this show. JMHO

Nope, I have no problem with sex without marriage, but find K to be reckless, selfish, maybe even a bit crazy seeing as how this is on national television.

Bet2Win wrote:Am I the only one that doesn't find Shawn attractive?

I don't either. Imo, they are all overshadowed by Ben H this season. ❤

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:12 am

lleyki wrote:
Because, seriously, we don't know anything about Shawn except that he hangs out with models and refers to himself as Bachelor Shawn.

Wait...seriously? I'd heard about the quitting his job to go on the show but um, seriously? That's interesting.
He signed his email as "Bachelor" Shawn.

momoftrips wrote:The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 29ql7de
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2913-shawn-booth-bachelorette-11-spoilers-sleuthing-discussion#774304
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:15 am

Nick may not have blabbed about having sex this time around but he sorta hinted at it "we did personal stuff, hung out in her hotel room, e.t.c." He sure loves the "fiancee type stuff!" Same drama, same Nick, yet this time it's a different girl/season. Over it.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 1f49c

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 8367-910 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 I_got_13 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:19 am

Bet2Win wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:Am I the only one that doesn't find Shawn attractive?
Nope. Not alone. If he didn't look like the lead actor in the quintessential romantic move The Notebook who knows how attractive he would look? He is a dime a dozen imho with a good body from being a personal trainer.

I didn't see the Notebook, maybe that's the difference.

I think maybe from the side he looks a little like Ryan Gosling but in no way does he look like him straight on!!! Sorry not seeing it!! I like Ryan Gosling and his movies but not a fan of Shawn's!! Ryan Gosling is so much better looking!!! :yes: IMO of course!! To each his own though, different strokes for different folks!!! :yes:

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:21 am

I am not a big Nick fan; obviously Kaitlyn is (was). I thought his behavior on this season was a bit more smarmy than it was on Andi's season. JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:22 am

pbmax wrote:Did Ryan/Trista, JP/Ashley, Roberto/Ali do a repeat on the show, come back with the same behavior as the first or even kiss and tell. You would at least change your behavior the second time.

did he kiss and tell in this season??
i thought he didn't. maybe you can point me to the exact scene he did it?

***edited***

you may not like him, but doesn't mean he is not a real person looking for love just like every of us do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:23 am

Linds911 wrote:Nick may not have blabbed about having sex this time around but he sorta hinted at it "we did personal stuff, hung out in her hotel room, e.t.c." He sure loves the "fiancee type stuff!"  Same drama, same Nick, yet this time it's a different girl/season. Over it.

Like I said before, there was no way for him to not tell the guys that he spent extra time in her hotel room since the guys knew that he came back in the morning. There was no way he could lie about that and get away with it. Also, if you noticed, a lot of that stuff was dubbed in, especially the "intimacy" line. If the guys really suspected sex, the vibe in that room would have been MUCH different.

Also, if you going to slam Nick for this, you have to do exactly the same thing with Shawn, since we know from Joe, that he told them exactly what Nick told them.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
lleyki wrote:
Because, seriously, we don't know anything about Shawn except that he hangs out with models and refers to himself as Bachelor Shawn.

Wait...seriously? I'd heard about the quitting his job to go on the show but um, seriously? That's interesting.
He signed his email as "Bachelor" Shawn.

momoftrips wrote:The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 29ql7de
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2913-shawn-booth-bachelorette-11-spoilers-sleuthing-discussion#774304

Aren't all the contestants called bachelors though on the show?  I am not saying he was or was not interested in the role but seems kind of that he was joking IMO.  Who knows maybe by the end of this fiasco, nick will have won back the girl and Shawn will be the next lead.  Tptb probably will see it as a win-win

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:This is so sad to me. When will people let go? This is why I pray to all TPTB on this show not to have past F1's or 2's be the next TB. Too much recycling and these people need to move on with their lives. What happened to being grown men?

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Sad10

First of all, they asked Nick about his date. Secondly, he didn't say a word about what really happened. What alternate universe is Josh living in?
The "Wannabe Bachelor" one.

"Bachelor Shawn"
"Bachelor Josh"

What's the difference anymore?

This season is a mess, snapchat or no snapchat, imo.

And anyway, if one gets so little time spent together post-FRC on SHV why bother spending that time snapchatting at all?  Suspect

*so over it*

Just bugs me that Andi and Josh have anything to say about this at all!!! Josh I'm sure is doing what he can to get the Bachelor job next season and if that happens I will pass on his season!!!! It was bad enough to hear the Murray's voice there opinions everywhere the last time!!! I just want them to go away!!!
I know this will never happen anymore but my favorite seasons were with people we didn't know!!! NO MORE RETREADS!!!!!!!!!! JMO'S of course!!!

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu