SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:57 pm

I think after so many season, with the pros hiring the contestants, the psychological tests, etc... I believe the producers know which profile they want for the season!!!

the good, the villain, the romantic, the easy dude, the jealous, the hater, the stupid....

Every single contestant fit a description with a role play BEFORE the show. There is no way theY did not know that sex was not important for K and N... they expected it. After all they spend how many months with Nick watching him with Andi kissy/touchy together?

Somehow I think K is right when she said the timing was not right because they would have slept together at the fantasy suite anyway. Agreed here, it WAS disrespectful BUT.... the difference it that producers decided to increase the rate to chock the conservative people.

I truly have a hard time to believe public is still naive to think love is priority #1. It is a dating show and the reward is the sex at the fantasy suite, no less, no more..... still IMO

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:00 pm

IDK I have never had someone kiss me a second time, forget about a third or more times, if I was not an eager recipient. So my interpretation is K was an active participant and was not at all unhappy with what was going on. 
If this is an example of not being classy, which IMO it is not, then both parties are equally guilty and willing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK I have never had someone kiss me a second time, forget about a third or more times, if I was not an eager recipient. So my interpretation is K was an active participant and was not at all unhappy with what was going on. 
If this is an example of not being classy, which IMO it is not, then both parties are equally guilty and willing.

definitely both willing.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:05 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK I have never had someone kiss me a second time, forget about a third or more times, if I was not an eager recipient. So my interpretation is K was an active participant and was not at all unhappy with what was going on. 
I keep in mind also there was a whole lot of heavy flirting/sexual inuendo in their pre filming chats. Last night, they simply picked up where they both wanted to go for quite some time, IMO.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:06 pm

But, but, but what about past contestants saying that if they kissed on camera, TPTB would allow them some private time.

Only this time, they wouldn't let them take their mic' off for that private time.

It still doesn't top what TPTB did to Ed, with the innuendo that he couldn't get it up. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:07 pm

I think Kait is starting to remind me of Daisy Buchanan with how reckless and careless she's being. It's perfect okay to be single and sleep with the entire football team for all I care, no one's business, but don't tell someone you love them and he's the one, etc. She would kill any sort of trusting relationship in a second. I have such a soft spot for her but maybe it's best for her to be single right now...

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:08 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:I have never seen a contestant with their hands all over the lead before.  Nick had his hand up her sweater at the bar and a few other strange places.  It may have been done in the past but never shown but they were showing everything last nite and left nothing to the imagination.

IMO Nick was very clearly "putting the make" on Kaitlyn - as if he wanted to "turn her on" and get her aroused. After all day of that the evening was predicable.

Heck, he had been doing that since their first few kisses. That scene of them kissing outdoors in his first episode I believe where he's pulling away so she can essentially chase his lips to kiss him again makes me want to gag laugh out loud

^^^ Indeed. IMO he upped his game a bit last episode but he started playing it the first time he could.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:09 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
I keep in mind also there was a whole lot of heavy flirting/sexual inuendo in their pre filming chats. Last night, they simply picked up where they both wanted to go for quite some time, IMO.
I agree and add some drinks! BINGO!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:10 pm

I do like Shawn with K or I did at least on their initial 1/1. Of course as most know...I'm a huge fan of Nick, too...I didn't get caught up in their editing. Yes, he is a confident person....but I have never seen him belittle anyone verbally without prompting from TPTB like Shawn did Jared last night. How did he put it? I guess Nick's so called cockiness has a cousin in Shawn's.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:11 pm

She is very reckless with her "in the moment" verbal and physical expressions not realizing that after that moment passes there is another and another and another moment.
There is always the next "in the moment" unless you die in that moment--then it becomes finite. 
Either learn to live with the impulsiveness and have a continual arsenal of clean up tools, or learn to curb your enthusiasm. 
It seems like she is choosing the former. That's ok.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:13 pm

As far as we know Kaitlyn slept with 2 guys on the show Shawn and Nick, all the other bachelor/ette might have slept with more what is the problem they all do it!! The hypocritics who are saying something bad about her, have in real life might have slept with more than 1 person, it is just this is a speed dating on crack and she has to do what she has to do to get where she is going. Not blaming her, hoping she is okay just cant post much because I know I would be ban from here because my opinion is different. I will read now again and keep it cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:15 pm

Chris Harrison retweeted
Variety ‏@Variety 58m58 minutes ago
Ratings: @BacheloretteABC ruled as Monday’s top program among young adults http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/bacherlorette-ratings-american-ninja-warrior-1201526045/ …

Well, I suppose Fleiss found his formula to great ratings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu