SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:38 pm

bilolo wrote:Why did Kaitlyn said in interviews she did not regret it , she clearly did.
I don't think she regret being with Nick, I think she regrets hurting Shawn two totally different things

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:38 pm

Alanna wrote:I can't stand him. I'm sorry.

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 22s22 seconds ago Chicago, IL 
Kaitlyn showed a lot of courage by admitting 2 having sex on national TV knowing that she will be unfairly judged by some. #TheBachelorette

What an ahole, stir that pot Nick. no no I see exactly what his creepy little vile self is doing here.

Glad he's shown himself to be exactly what many thought of him.

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:39 pm

Maggenzm wrote:Nick needs to grow up, no wonder women keep dumping him. And, I though he had changed. What a loser!!!
Best part is they sleep with him, quickly regret it and then lose or almost lose the one they want. It's like the beaten path already.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:39 pm

emusha wrote:hasn't K done a whole media round defending herself about admitting to having sex??

Yes she did but still I think for Nick's sake it's better he stays out of it, no need to get involved since he knows SM is already polarizing to them both IMO. Especially if he didn't end up with her.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:39 pm

K is glowing and happy during this date like the weight of the hard work being the bette had been lifted of her shoulders ...she seems present and sweet -- she doesn't seem guilty at all IMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:40 pm

And to top it off she gives Jared the group date rose no wonder Shawn is angry
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:40 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
bilolo wrote:Why did Kaitlyn said in interviews she did not regret it , she clearly did.
I don't think she regret being with Nick, I think she regrets hurting Shawn two totally different things
She said why did i do that and so on and on. She regretted it imo.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:40 pm

mercieme wrote:
emusha wrote:hasn't K done a whole media round defending herself about admitting to having sex??

Yes she did but still I think for Nick's sake it's better he stays out of it, no need to get involved since he knows SM is already polarizing to them both IMO. Especially if he didn't end up with her.

that's a good point -- someone needs to tweet him to that the tweet prolly doesn't help her situation... he tends to be way too blunt for his own good JMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:41 pm

Andi would have preferred not to admit what happened in the FS. Keep it her little secret.

I applaud Nick supporting K's honesty. Why does Nick need to stay out of it and not Andi??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:41 pm

lexforlife wrote:IMO too, I am not feeling anything special btw them. It seemed more natural when he was with andi- I feel like he's done this b4- said the same things ,kiss her while walking down the street, push her down a surface and kiss her- I guess the only difference this time will be the behind closed doors thing.

Just catching up on this thread and have to bring this forward...  I'm in agreement lexforlife.  Sure he's attracted to her but it's just not the same level as when he was w Andi.  In fact, in sev of his ITMs I've wondered if he's 'acting', getting paid, or having to pay the piper..... JMO

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:41 pm

mercieme wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:
happydays wrote:The tweet is not helping Nick !!!
 What wrong with it?

I really like Nick but that tweet was uncalled for, though his intention was probably to support Kaitlyn due to the SM outrage. But some things are better left unsaid and that's one of those things IMO.

^^ exactly that, I don't think that tweet was the best way to support K ... there were definitely other things he could have tweeted out to stand up for her.
Adding some fuel to the fire imo

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:41 pm

emusha wrote:K is glowing and happy during this date like the weight of the hard work being the bette had been lifted of her shoulders ...she seems present and sweet -- she doesn't seem guilty at all IMHO

I agree she seems free and not so tense.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu