SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:18 am

pandora48 wrote:It was nice to see the real Sean come out tonight during decision time. He turned into a nasty piece of work and was determined to put all the blame on Davina. Davina didn't know what hit her.
pandora48 wrote: Not cool to lay out a list of complaints that you've never told your partner about, thus never giving them a chance to fix it. He also pretty much admitted he'd been faking and was holding in his true feelings all this time.

I also find it interesting that he found religion just as this was about to end, and got a "promotion" just as this was about to end. This dude has been planning his exit before the show started filming.

Davina is no saint and has her own issues. However, she never stood a chance with Sean. It's similar to the Vaughn/Monet situation. There's nothing Davina or Monet could have done to make their marriages work. Even if they were perfect, it would still have failed due to their partners.

I'm looking forward to the reunion and I'm hoping the experts will admit that they screwed up this season with some of the matches, tho I doubt that will happen.

I'm sorry but in this situation, Davina delt the first blow by calling Sean a "weak man".  The experts asked her what did SHE learn from the experiment...her response was an immediate dig at Sean "I learned that I need a Strong Man"....koz I'm perfect!

Seriously?!?! He's not supposed to react to that?

I find it funny that Davina also says that Sean betrayed their friendship by sharing things with the experts that he never shared with her........I wonder if she called Sean  "weak" to his face before she said it to Dr. C at their first meeting?

Last edited by Steel2009 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:25 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:20 am

Welcome1 Herefornow!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:19 pm

Marriage is a compromise on each side and neither of them were willing to compromise about most things. = DOOM
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by fixmysink Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:24 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
pandora48 wrote:It was nice to see the real Sean come out tonight during decision time. He turned into a nasty piece of work and was determined to put all the blame on Davina. Davina didn't know what hit her.

pandora48 wrote: Not cool to lay out a list of complaints that you've never told your partner about, thus never giving them a chance to fix it. He also pretty much admitted he'd been faking and was holding in his true feelings all this time.
pandora48 wrote:

I also find it interesting that he found religion just as this was about to end, and got a "promotion" just as this was about to end. This dude has been planning his exit before the show started filming.

Davina is no saint and has her own issues. However, she never stood a chance with Sean. It's similar to the Vaughn/Monet situation. There's nothing Davina or Monet could have done to make their marriages work. Even if they were perfect, it would still have failed due to their partners.

I'm looking forward to the reunion and I'm hoping the experts will admit that they screwed up this season with some of the matches, tho I doubt that will happen.

I'm sorry but in this situation, Davina delt the first blow by calling Sean a "weak man".  The experts asked her what did SHE learn from the experiment...her response was an immediate dig at Sean "I learned that I need a Strong Man"....koz I'm perfect!

I find it funny that Davina also says that Sean betrayed their friendship by sharing things with the experts that he never shared with her........I wonder if she called Sean  "weak" to his face before she said it to Dr. C at their first meeting?

ehh, maybe he is weak.

fixmysink

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:37 pm

Welcome1 fixmysink

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:57 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:Marriage is a compromise on each side and neither of them were willing to compromise about most things. = DOOM

Those two were perfect strangers who lacked compatibility. I think it was hopeless from about two days in, and they knew it, and no amount of compromise would make a marriage out of that pairing.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:49 pm

fixmysink wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

pandora48 wrote:

ehh, maybe he is weak.

I'd say more disinterested than anything.  Why fight for something. You just don't want??

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:05 pm

Had it been me, I would have walked out on Sean by Christmas and been on the phone with the producers that no way was I going to live with this person (weird sex comments plus lack of sensitivity plus too recent a tragedy born out of a birth control failure by a health professional). When he ran out of NY, rather than confronting his fears, I would have left him - not for lack of sympathy or out anger, but because I would have been certain that he was not ready to be in a relationship (read immature). If I had heard him talking about our sex life like a 14 year old, I would have left him (again immature). He admitted that he panicked and ran, he admitted that he could not stand confrontation. If that mak es me a demanding diva word then so be it. I, too, have worked too hard on me to demand less from my partner. And as to whether she called him weak first or not - well that could be editing. And that Levkoff was giving off any kind of vibe better be editing or it is unprofessional. Finally, I am very dismayed that the stronger and more powerful the woman the greater the criticism, whether it is Jaclyn or Davina - both of whom I suspect are better educated and make more than their spouses. PS A little irony that the only time Davina and he relaxed appeared to be when they played with toys.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanderluster Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:31 pm

Totally agree ^^^

Sean was disinterested the whole time. He put on a show at the wedding then the real Sean came out. It began at the honeymoon when he dismissed Davina's tears in the horse and buggy ride. If you noticed when he kissed her he patted her on the back. He didn't hug her.
He was just there physically like a lump on a log. He talked about himself and barely listed to what she had to say. IMO. she came off as needy, pushy, etc. because she wanted to know where she stood with him. And he could care less.

Even his wish for the message in the bottle began with "I" wich aggrivated the heck out of me. And finding religion topped the cake. IMO he's a fake.

Being different isn't a bad thing. It just means you're brave enough to be yourself.
Wanderluster
Wanderluster

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by snewtsie Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:12 pm

Wanderluster wrote:Totally agree ^^^

Sean was disinterested the whole time. He put on a show at the wedding then the real Sean came out. It began at the honeymoon when he dismissed Davina's tears in the horse and buggy ride. If you noticed when he kissed her he patted her on the back. He didn't hug her.
He was just there physically like a lump on a log. He talked about himself and barely listed to what she had to say. IMO. she came off as needy, pushy, etc. because she wanted to know where she stood with him. And he could care less.

Even his wish for the message in the bottle began with "I" wich aggrivated the heck out of me. And finding religion topped the cake. IMO he's a fake.

I agree, Wanderlust -- but I don't think he put on a show for the wedding. I think he was really psyched to see a beautiful, curvaceous woman. He was hot for her & probably thought he was going to have a great romp in bed. But then she showed she wasn't so easy. The buggy ride was the defining moment. From then on he was checked out.

A lot of people are saying he showed his true colors last night. I think the complaints he had about Davina were valid. He could finally voice them without having to suffer punishment from her sour looks, the long arguments over-analyzing everything, and her constant pointing out how he wasn't meeting her needs. I can't stand the guy, but by the end of this season I actually disliked her more.

snewtsie

Back to top Go down

Post by firshandknowing Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:15 pm

first hand knowing...been there done that sean is a very manipulative person who talks down upon women and only cares about himself - he cheated on Davina during "their marriage" and he is into BDSM. He was only on the show to get onto other shows. Very egocentric himself Karma does come around....

firshandknowing

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentleman Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:27 pm

This was a disaster as far as the men that were picked. I kinda blame Dr Pepper, she ooowes and awees everytime the guys give "emotional" talk and the good Dco Cleona favoring the guys side. Last night Dr Pepper was enamored with Ryan D. as he was talking about his balony on the couch. I couldn't believe it, and then I realized that this was how they were making their decisions. Talk and actions are very different things. These guys should have been smoked out.

To be a little more legit the program should be performing background checks/interviews with not just the person himself, but co-wprkers, friends, former boyfriends and girlfriends....to get a complete picture of the person before they finally decide at the final stages. at least 2 outta 3 of these guys never make it through that level of scrutiny.

Dr "get banging on the first night" Levkov also rough on Davina after she made her decision to divorce. Absolutely no respect toward Davina and her decision. Unbelievable in my opinion.
As for the ladies, for whatever reason they did a better job? Davina drew the short straw and never had a chance with that #$%$%^..
Gentleman
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat