SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by TheEyesHaveIt Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:14 pm

"I just don't want to move to New York"

is the new

"I'm just not that into you."

I wish all the participants the best and I honestly thank them for doing the show...there's great insight into relationships in general to be found on this show, as well as into one's own marriage. I really enjoyed both seasons.

TheEyesHaveIt

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:43 pm

^^^Really? Wow, not me. I don't think this season can hold a candle to last season.

Sean and Davina just seem to have way too many issues for this show. Neither were good candidates to be matched in this situation. Production should have kept looking ...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:24 pm

TheEyesHaveIt wrote:"I just don't want to move to New York"

is the new

"I'm just not that into you."

I wish all the participants the best and I honestly thank them for doing the show...there's great insight into relationships in general to be found on this show, as well as into one's own marriage.  I really enjoyed both seasons.

welcomeyall TheEyesHaveIt! I totally agree with you. I enjoyed watching them try and get through the challenges. It's not going to be a great love story every season with every couple. Observing the behaviours has been, for me, very interesting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:55 pm

Sean was my favourite guy of he 3 and Devine my least favourite girl. I found her very demanding and needy. She wanted to be worshipped I found and wear the pants. She says she wants a strong man but I think she really wants a wimp laugh out loud

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:25 am

Sean seemed surprised when Davina said she wanted a divorce. I wonder if asked first, if he would have said stay married. He seemed more hurt/shocked by it than Davina. I'm not sure they would have made it in the long run anyway.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:44 am

I hated the faces that Levkoff and Cilona were making. If it was the producers, shame on them. If it was the "experts," bigger shame on them.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by pandora48 Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:06 am

It was nice to see the real Sean come out tonight during decision time. He turned into a nasty piece of work and was determined to put all the blame on Davina. Davina didn't know what hit her. Not cool to lay out a list of complaints that you've never told your partner about, thus never giving them a chance to fix it. He also pretty much admitted he'd been faking and was holding in his true feelings all this time.

I also find it interesting that he found religion just as this was about to end, and got a "promotion" just as this was about to end. This dude has been planning his exit before the show started filming.

Davina is no saint and has her own issues. However, she never stood a chance with Sean. It's similar to the Vaughn/Monet situation. There's nothing Davina or Monet could have done to make their marriages work. Even if they were perfect, it would still have failed due to their partners.

I'm looking forward to the reunion and I'm hoping the experts will admit that they screwed up this season with some of the matches, tho I doubt that will happen.

pandora48

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:46 am

Sean was out of control tonight. Davina was speechless.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:00 am

I've been tweeting & it amazes me how many women have defended Sean despite by his own admission he did vacillated at the beginning (kind of like Ryan R in the middle).

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Herefornow Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:46 am

I've been a lurker here all season. My husband and I knew early on that these two were doomed. It is of our opinion that SOMETHING sexual happened on the honeymoon. When asked Sean had this schoolboy grin that gentlemen never kiss and tell, but I just stand by that. It's really sad that these two should have never been paired. It was pretty clear that Dr. Logan was highly miffed. The similarities between these two and Vaughn and Monet are crazy similar. They acted as if they hated each other. Neither was ready for this type of experience and I don't think they learned anything. Davina needs a man that makes mire than her, and that never was gonna happen here. Sean was not ready as his girlfriend/booty call lost a baby in that same calendar year and he signs up for a marriage show. It just comes off looking like he's a creep.

Herefornow

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:00 am

Funny how we all perceive the same footage in different ways. When watching the series I felt that Sean was the one that never stood a chance with Davina yes, he did seem to maybe over analyze the situation but I felt that she has unrealistic expectations about the reality of how real life relationships work. I saw him check out once he realized it wasn't going anywhere so he didn't bother making any changes in his career.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:07 am

I was annoyed with how miffed Dr. Logan was. She was putting all the blame on Sean and Davina and while I agree that they both have their faults and checked out early, they never should have been matched. You can't make a marriage work with a person you can't stand and what would be the point in doing that?!
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat